Feature Request [Flip to mute + Charging led state]

Search This thread

ciao99

Jan 8, 2010
It would be great if someone will add these features into the rom. It's annoying turning screen on to check battery level. I'd like to change launcher grid sizes too, but no one seems to like the idea :D

Last edited:

edward1832

Apr 6, 2012
hey i think gravity box may be what you need. install xposed framework first then search for the module gravity box, then you'll find a variety of customization.

ChriKn

Apr 18, 2012
France / Germany
Agreeing on both, with a preference for the first one. Gravity is something nice, but in my mind it hasn't the same orientation and appeal as PA

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Anu6is

Jul 31, 2011
Battery led isn't currently supported because it needs device specific kennel modifications. It won't be included until all devices can get support

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

lucasortlieb

Sep 11, 2013
Dourados - MS
Why do you need to turn screen on just to see battery life? I don't agree with this, but could be useful for someone.. I preffer to have led notifications while screen is on, as I alteady suggested before.
Face down the phone to mute call is a must have feature.

Reactions: ahmed dzico

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It would be great if someone will add these features into the rom. It's annoying turning screen on to check battery level. I'd like to change launcher grid sizes too, but no one seems to like the idea :D
    Why do you need to turn screen on just to see battery life? I don't agree with this, but could be useful for someone.. I preffer to have led notifications while screen is on, as I alteady suggested before.
    Face down the phone to mute call is a must have feature.