Transparent Simple Icons (336 pngs 128x112)

Search This thread

drew2000

Dec 4, 2007
Hi my friend and thanks for the file. Great Work
Manila Birthday, Google Translator,G-Alarm, FlashLight, Format SD,
JSPA Program Manager, LeoCpuSpeed, Ebook Indexer, Resco Update,
SipChange, Sim Manager, QuickGPS, GoogleMaps, Compass, NaviPanel,
Myphone.

Sorry for the long list but Really Love the Icons....
Donation willcome when back to Sweden in June.

Donations are not necessary, I will add a donation button sometime in the future but as for now I am just trying to learn. I will have the new icons done tomorrow but if you need more than your request just add it to the list and I will get them done as soon as possible. They do not seem to be catching on but hey I like them and you like them so at least they are getting used! LOL...........Everyone has their own flavor and I guess it is hit and miss.

Last edited:

obalia73

Oct 28, 2008
Beijing
Great!

Yes It doesn't seem to be that many people that want the very simple Icons
But for me the really clean look makes it so much more nice!
Also it is a good way of being able to enjoy a wallpaper without
to much other things on it!

Like I said love it!:)

If need any help in the future, Just ask and I will do my best..

Obalia73

Rainbow86

Jan 25, 2009
Beijing
Nice Icons...

Hi...

Really like your icons and have some requests if it is okay...

Deluxe moon, Dragon Ball, Resco Bubbles, Chess, SPB Flashcards, Dial-up EnableDisable, Managed Programs, Resco Photo Manager,

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work.

Regards,
Thomas

Last edited:

obalia73

Oct 28, 2008
Beijing
This are already wished for!

Myphone, CleanRam, CleanRam Config,eT9MyWords, WeatherCityEd, SystemInfo and finally
E-Mail.

Just keeping everything together

drew2000

Dec 4, 2007
Hi...

Really like your icons and have some requests if it is okay...

Deluxe moon, Dragon Ball, Resco Bubbles, Chess, SPB Flashcards, Dial-up EnableDisable, Managed Programs, Resco Photo Manager,

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work.

Regards,
Thomas

Myphone, CleanRam, CleanRam Config,eT9MyWords, WeatherCityEd, SystemInfo and finally
E-Mail.

Just keeping everything together

Thanks Guys I will have them done in about four hours from the time I post this.......LOL ........I have no idea what the time difference is between us but here in Washington State in the US it is 1:15 pm right now.

drew2000

Dec 4, 2007
@ obalia73 and rainbow86

Here you go, if you downloaded this zip and the obalia73 one before this then do not download zip number 4 because I am going to put them together and post in the first post............If there is a problem with the abbreviations let me know because sometimes it is hard to fit.

Last edited:

obalia73

Oct 28, 2008
Beijing
Great Great Work!

Here you go, if you downloaded this zip and the obalia73 one before this then do not download zip number 4 because I am going to put them together and post in the first post............If there is a problem with the abbreviations let me know because sometimes it is hard to fit.

Looks Great My Friend! :D
Now I have all Icons for my phone exept 4!
It is Shazam, Encryption, Error Reporting and Feedback!

Here in Beijing China we it is 8:32am on Sunday and In Seattle
it is 5:32pm on Saturday

Thanks again!
Like I said if ever need help just feel free to ask!

Regards to the Master Drew2000

Obalia73

drew2000

Dec 4, 2007

Thanks again!

Obalia73

Well goodmorning to you and let me give you your last four icons to finish you off, then I will continue with the icons tomorrow (tomorrow for me LOL)

Thanks for the offer of help, I will probably take you up on that eventually! Give me about 10 minutes and I will be done with your four............cheers.

drew2000

Dec 4, 2007

Thanks again!

Obalia73

Here you are my friend have a great day! Your four icons.....................

Last edited:

Rainbow86

Jan 25, 2009
Beijing
Good work like always

Thanks Guys I will have them done in about four hours from the time I post this.......LOL ........I have no idea what the time difference is between us but here in Washington State in the US it is 1:15 pm right now.

Thanks... They look great have to say really fits well on my phone.

Also is the fastest ever to provide icons. Anyway really enjoy these new ones and I will see if I can fins a few new ones I would need to make my phone complete. :)

Regards,
Rainbow86

obalia73

Oct 28, 2008
Beijing
Thanks and thanks Again.

Here you are my friend have a great day! Your four icons.....................

You really work hard my friend!
Have never in my life seen anybody that works on so Quickly
as you!
Hope I can be as good to you someday!

Enjoy your evening in the Beautiful City
of Seattle.

Regards Obalia73

drew2000

Dec 4, 2007
Thanks... They look great have to say really fits well on my phone.

Also is the fastest ever to provide icons. Anyway really enjoy these new ones and I will see if I can fins a few new ones I would need to make my phone complete. :)

Regards,
Rainbow86

Yes give me your list to make it complete, it is no problem helping out with your list because I would need to add these anyway so fire away! Glad you like them, I was wondering if I was crazy or something because I think they work well on my device and I am glad there are others who think so as well. Maybe they just need to see them on their device. There are a lot of great sets out there for sure................

You really work hard my friend!
Have never in my life seen anybody that works on so Quickly
as you!
Hope I can be as good to you someday!

Enjoy your evening in the Beautiful City
of Seattle.

Regards Obalia73

Thanks for the kind words, I am just trying to contribute here on XDA, I do not want to be just a taker but a giver as well. The thanks is very much appreciated and contributers here on XDA look forward to comments like yours and rainbow86. I am going to continue working on this set until we have about 500+ icons but I am also attempting to learn Photoshop! Wish me luck...........I will need it.

Rainbow86

Jan 25, 2009
Beijing
Like lots of your works

Yes give me your list to make it complete, it is no problem helping out with your list because I would need to add these anyway so fire away! Glad you like them, I was wondering if I was crazy or something because I think they work well on my device and I am glad there are others who think so as well. Maybe they just need to see them on their device. There are a lot of great sets out there for sure................

Thanks for the kind words, I am just trying to contribute here on XDA, I do not want to be just a taker but a giver as well. The thanks is very much appreciated and contributers here on XDA look forward to comments like yours and rainbow86. I am going to continue working on this set until we have about 500+ icons but I am also attempting to learn Photoshop! Wish me luck...........I will need it.

I have seen a lot of things made by you and i really liked your TouchPal Dusk Keyboard. As you may have seen I am a Dusk addict so always enjoy to see that kind of work

Anyway really think it looks great downloaded the first ones just for fun and to try them and they really looks a lot better when actually on the phone.

GOOD LUCK :)

drew2000

Dec 4, 2007
zip number five is up now...........270 total.......post more requests and I will get to them before Friday.:)

pafimal

Jun 4, 2007
Athens
Great work

Hi DREW EXCELLENT work my friend,very classy and minimal,if you can Destinator openWebRadio,Thanks in advance and keep up the great work.....:):)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Transparent Simple Icons

There are 336 to start off with, the light background is to show what they look like for those who like the GTX theme.

IF YOU WANT MORE ICONS REQUEST THEM IN THE THREAD AND I WILL GET TO THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

You need to download all 6 zips to get all 336 icons...............

Let me know what still needs to be completed, please...
    whats up drew... long time no talk to! these half icons you made would look good for cht softkey use. have you developed any more of this style? if not, im requesting:D!

Hey Bud whats up? I will see about finding the pdn file I used for this I think there is a blank in the zip so let me know what icons you need and I will hook you up. If you have a font request that is fine as well. I am assuming it is a short list because they are for the softkeys? Let me know................

cheers
    the font, size, and color are perfect. ive had a lil free time to finally get to try other things out with cht 2.0... i know im late lol. ive been tweaking the graphics and im learning new tricks about it everyday. the names are menu, settings, slider, web, lock, and dialer... thanks bro!:cool:

I should have it done by tonight pacific time

cheers
    @ emcn84

Here you are I hope they work out for what you need.....

cheers
    Hey drew are still taking requests for icons? If so would be willing to make for android the icons I would like are for tunee music. Snesoid. Nesoid. Gensoid. Psx4droid. Gameboid. Gearoid. Gbcoid. Cpshd. That's it for now thanks again

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

Sorry my friend but my graphics work will be on hold for a time, my family was blessed with a child born on the 17th of December but he is 10 weeks early and will be in the hospital for a long time possibly 10 weeks they tell me. There will be little time for creativity available from me during this time. I will be around but not involved in any projects........