Need a complete noobs guide or runthrough :rolleyes:

Search This thread

Nightwolf117

Oct 11, 2011
Brisbane, Queensland
Hey guys!

So, I finally have two HD2s here, and I'm an idiot so I want a run through of a few things to start off here.

Well, I had a bricked T-Mobile HD2, and I just of recent put a new motherboard in, and it now charges, so I know it works. But thing is, it has had a task29 on the motherboard so I have no clue as to what to do next.

I also have a cracked European HD2 that I bought off a friend for $50. Just has a crack under the glass, and a few dead pixels around the crack. It is running an Android rom of some sort, but I'm wanting to know something.

I want to install either Pdaitejam or Yuki [Back to the Future] Windows Phone 7 builds on both of the HD2s. Now, I wish to be able to do this without bricking either of them LOL.

I need a runthrough of the exact HardSPL and radio, how to install them plus Magldr, and more, so I can hopefully get them running Windows Phone. I already have two live activation codes so I'm good to go.

Thanks,
CJ

Sent via Tapatalk for Android (T-Mobile HTC MyTouch 3G Slide running HTC Update #5) Proud to be in Australia :D

T-Macgnolia

Sep 30, 2010
Shannon, Ms.
Just click on the guide in my Sig. Whatever that does not cover as far as installing goes. It has links to guides that do cover it.

J

jianC

Ooops I should have shipped it with a winmo rom pre-installed lol

I can further assist if you need any help :)