::can't mount /dataReb
ooting...

i tried connecting the phone to Odin but the process didn't finished
and the bootlop continues... plz heelp ;-;

Deadly

Jul 19, 2012
Bangalore
OnePlus 5
Your problem seems to be a corrupt data partition .. try searching for tingtingin user's thread. Which will give you the solution for it I think..

You should search for your phone in find your phone option.. anyway, go here. This is sgy section link

http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1469

This is thread link where you could ask for help.. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1600373

Last edited:

Rocky khan

Sep 21, 2014
lost IMEI no.. from gt s5360

dear sir.....My Samsung galaxy y s5360 ......i am using differnt roms .......and i am very sad now ...because my imei no. has been lost ...and i unabe le to call and sms .....imei no...is NULL.....and i have back to STOKE ROM then also nothing happens.....and i have no back up of ief or any thing....please sir give me a way to slove this problem...??!!:confused:

mohamedrashad

Nov 15, 2012
ismailia
dear sir.....My Samsung galaxy y s5360 ......i am using differnt roms .......and i am very sad now ...because my imei no. has been lost ...and i unabe le to call and sms .....imei no...is NULL.....and i have back to STOKE ROM then also nothing happens.....and i have no back up of ief or any thing....please sir give me a way to slove this problem...??!!:confused:

Change your baseband to a new one

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

maddy26

Aug 31, 2013
This problem is most likely is due to "corrupted firmware" the frm ware you are flashing is corrupted....may be.... re download the latest from doky's thread and again flash... if still the prob persists..then download galaxy y PIT file and re partition...... May be your frnd was using some CUsTOm rom which uses Other FILE system ext-4 etcetc..... so re partition and flash with new fresh downloaded firmware....press thanks if i helped

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

yeah try flahing a new basband version...if still not works then theres a software called " EASY IMEI v1.01" you can use it to write IMEI on phone...copy your imei from cell phones box

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
Hello guys
i've got a problem
someonde give me a Galaxy y s5360 to fix a bootlop
i thought that it wasn't a big problem and i had just to install a stock rom
i put in recovery mode and wipe everything
but when i hit "reboot system now" appeared a message

-- Appling Multi-CSC --
E:failed to mount /data
(Invalid argument)
E:copy_log_files_to_data
::can't mount /dataReb
ooting...

i tried connecting the phone to Odin but the process didn't finished
and the bootlop continues... plz heelp ;-;

Where did you get the firmware from and have you installed the samsung usb driver

Brazil firmware for the 5360b can be found on my firmware thread along with the drivers and full instructions - link in my signature or top of dev section- use odin version 3.07 as later versions may not work

For imei make sure you are using the correct firmware baseband kernel ril combination - you can change rils by reading the ril thread - link in my signature - or change baseband/kernel to the correct combination

Last edited:

shourav57

Sep 22, 2014
need help..
i am using stock rom on my galaxy y gts5360..
i flashed galaxy s3 status bar.zip and after rebooting i can't see my status bar..
plz help to recover it in easy way :(

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
need help..
i am using stock rom on my galaxy y gts5360..
i flashed galaxy s3 status bar.zip and after rebooting i can't see my status bar..
plz help to recover it in easy way :(

how does this relate to the thread?

Please don't hijack threads - instead post in the correct section such as the ask any question thread

And the answer is because it has not been signed correctly - resign the apk with a platform key with zipsigner from the playstore and reflash it