[Q] lenovo p780 stucked at boot logo

Search This thread

somu12345

Feb 5, 2014
please help Help please by mistake i tried to convert a system app to user the name of app is classical i tried to convert by system/app application suddenly my phone gets off automatically and now not booting up stucked at boot logo tried pressing the reset button nothing happend plzz help lenovo p780 i was on stock recovery i go to service center they said have to change motherboard or install sooftware and it take about 30 days

Dark_Horse

Apr 16, 2008
London
please help Help please by mistake i tried to convert a system app to user the name of app is classical i tried to convert by system/app application suddenly my phone gets off automatically and now not booting up stucked at boot logo tried pressing the reset button nothing happend plzz help lenovo p780 i was on stock recovery i go to service center they said have to change motherboard or install sooftware and it take about 30 days

Can't understand a word you're saying but don't panic! Relax, take it easy. Go make a cup of tea, sit down and then reflash your phone using the instructions in this thread http://xdaforums.com/lenovo-p780/development/lenovo-p780-guide-t2658144