FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,569 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,355

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th June 2019, 11:16 AM |#30361  
Thanks Meter: 355

More
What seemed to coincide with my assumption (blocking execution):
Code:
I/Root>  md5sum "/data/!shell/0.mp4"
I/Root>  sha1sum "/data/!shell/0.mp4"
D/Root>  TIMEOUT
I/Root>  sha256sum "/data/!shell/0.mp4"
I/Root>  sha512sum "/data/!shell/0.mp4"
D/Root>  TIMEOUT
I/Root>  ls -lnA "/data/!shell"
D/Root>  TIMEOUT
D/Root>  TIMEOUT
D/Root>  TIMEOUT
D/Root>  TIMEOUT
D/Root>  TIMEOUT
D/Root>  TIMEOUT
D/XMLParser>
D/Root>  TIMEOUT
I/Root>  ls -lnA "/data/!shell/!opt"
I/Root>  ls -lnA "/data/!shell/indicator"
I/Root>  ls -lnA "/data/!shell/usb.config"
I/Root>  ls -lnA "/data/!shell/TetheringProxy"
I/Root>  ls -lnA "/data/!shell/lcd-backlight"
I/Root>  ls -lnA "/data/!shell/BrowserHistory"
I/Root>  ls -lnA "/data/!shell/#src"
D/XMLParser>
"Action bar" -> "Properties" -> "HASH", with everything on, on a big file on the real file system. Tab navigation can be blocked...

On fuse things worked fine without problem.
And seems MiX is using different methods for hash computing on virtualized/real file system. (why?..)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdgsdg123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gdgsdg123 Ad-Free
27th June 2019, 03:00 PM |#30362  

More
[INVALID] [Suggestion]
Consider showing the option ("detailed_view_extra") in the "Settings" disregard of Android version?..

It seemed to work...
The Following User Says Thank You to gdgsdg123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gdgsdg123 Ad-Free
27th June 2019, 04:50 PM |#30363  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
MiXplorer_v6.39.0-Beta_B19062710 and MiXplorer_v6.39.0-Beta_B19062720 copy files, but there are problems. 1. The copying progress freezes, the strip does not creep, jumps when changing files, sometimes the copy window closes itself, but copying continues. At the same time, the phone is very slow, probably the load on the processor is high. And most importantly - again, the consumption of internal memory is likely to create temporary files. 6.36.4 is devoid of all the indicated disadvantages, do it the same way as it is there, everything is there quickly and without consuming internal memory and freezing the phone. And on another topic, please correct the copy by SMB, there is no control over the result, the files may not be copied or damaged.
The Following User Says Thank You to avlid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift avlid Ad-Free
27th June 2019, 05:43 PM |#30364  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avlid

The copying... At the same time, the phone is very slow, probably the load on the processor is high.

The performance bottleneck of such operations is almost never processing, but I/O.
27th June 2019, 06:17 PM |#30365  
Thanks Meter: 279

More
Last few versions (beta) are showing some, but not all, icons as 'masked', instead of unadultered original icon. I know there is the 'THUMB_ROUNDED_CORNER' setting, but I don't want a mask at all. I looked but could not find a setting for this.

UPDATE: Just realized that when importing my 'skins' settings there are two different, idk, "skins types". One is represented by a squircle icon, the other is more square in shape. Choosing the more squarish one gives me the desired results. @Hootan's innovation blows my mind, again!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TiTiB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TiTiB Ad-Free
27th June 2019, 06:22 PM |#30366  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Hi, I tried making a file read only, but it didn't work. It just kept failing. Please help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190627-225047.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	129.1 KB
ID:	4783952  
27th June 2019, 06:23 PM |#30367  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_tomorrow_person

Hi, I tried making a file read only, but it didn't work. It just kept failing. Please help.

Apologies, not being able to attach more the one file through the XDA Labs app
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot_20190627-225053.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	205.2 KB
ID:	4783953  
27th June 2019, 06:24 PM |#30368  

More
Quote:

Image 3
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot_20190627-225059.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	4783954  
27th June 2019, 07:02 PM |#30369  
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,149

More
Quote:

( Three separate posts with images... )

Use the web browser, whichever you have on your Android device, it allows you to use the full XDA site instead of a crippled version with limited reading and limited options.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
27th June 2019, 07:14 PM |#30370  

More
Quote:

sdcardfs?.. Function not supported by file system.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdgsdg123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gdgsdg123 Ad-Free
28th June 2019, 12:02 AM |#30371  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,249

More
Quote:

Yeah that's because of SDcardFS. Even though the underlying file system is either ext4 or f2fs /sdcard it's overlayed with SDcardFS. Why? You ask. You can start here https://www.xda-developers.com/divin...e-io-overhead/ and then Google if you want more.

Basically /sdcard is treated as though it's fat32. Now you could go to /data/media/0/ (assuming you're rooted) instead of /sdcard/ and that would allow you to change permissions - but you'd find that doing that really had no effect. You could set the permissions to 000 and you'd still be able to (via /sdcard, since via /data/media/0/ you're root and the assigned permissions are meaningless, other than execute) delete or modify the file at will.

There is, however, a way to make the file impossible to modify or delete. To do that you need to change the files attributes and mark it as immutable.

Fire up a terminal emulator and enter "su" to become root. Now simply issue the command
Code:
chattr +i <full path to file>
The file will now be immutable and you won't be able to modify or delete it - even as root. To remove the immutable attribute issue the same command but replace the +i with -i
If you want to see the attributes use the lsattr command.

Note that you need BusyBox installed to use these commands. Use the --help option for more info.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jcmm11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcmm11 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)