FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,567 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,324

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th July 2019, 08:02 PM |#30561  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Good evening,

Thank you very much for having fixed the codepage auto detection in the text editor (unless it is a fetaure exclusive to the silver version of Mixplorer), and sorry for my mistake about the font having been changed, I had forgotten that there was a setting for choosing bold text.

I have tried the PIP feature of the video player, it is convenient, but there is a little bug: if you close the window while reduced in PIP mode, the audio track keeps playing. Also, a suggestion: in MX player, when a video is displayed in PIP mode and that the user presses the window, while its size increases, the controls are shown so that the play can be paused for example. It is just an idea, I do not need it personnaly.

The breadcrumb (strange word, in French, we say "fil d'Ariane" = "Ariane's thread" in reference to the Greek myth of theseus and the minotaur; maybe it is related to the tale of the little thumb from Charles Perrault ?) is also a nice feature, in particular when the Android nav bar is set on auto hidding. Just to quibble a little, failing to have its own background color setting, would it not be better to share this color with the tab bar ?

To conclude, I feel very satisfied with this new version.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PastagaCigales For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PastagaCigales Ad-Free
9th July 2019, 08:59 PM |#30562  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Hey in auto tasks, how do you add a task for "trigger on completion of"? I only see none.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190709-125607_MiXplorer.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	4789742  
9th July 2019, 09:15 PM |#30563  
Thanks Meter: 896

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SULkiller

Hey in auto tasks, how do you add a task for "trigger on completion of"? I only see none.

After you setted the FIRST autotask, then from the second one you will find all the already setted autotasks in that dropdown menu.
The Following User Says Thank You to simonbellu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonbellu Ad-Free
9th July 2019, 09:39 PM |#30564  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 254

Donate to Me
More
Could someone please tell me if there is a way to get back to the old picture preview shape / is there a way to change the form? Since I don't like the new form, I would be very happy, if it would be possible.

Thank you.
9th July 2019, 09:44 PM |#30565  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi, i have update to 6.39.1 (and previos versions) always have the same problem: when i try to stream video from Google drive, pcloud, b2 with vlc or mx player takes Long time to star to watch the video +25 seconds.

Starting download at 25% of my connexion after 1 min start using 95% of my connexion.

Im sure this limits arent from my ips, or my Phone, because when i Try to watch videos using this app and this services (gdrive, etc) on my old Phone with Android 5, the videos can stream in 4 seconds.

Other info:
Device: redmi note 5
Also already disable all Power saver on config.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk
10th July 2019, 12:23 AM |#30566  
Thanks Meter: 571

More
Since version 6.39.1 the tab bar highlight color is shown even when only one tab is opened. In earlier versions this was not the case and made the skin look more clear.
The separate tab bar setting is off.
10th July 2019, 01:18 AM |#30567  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 828

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ111

Could someone please tell me if there is a way to get back to the old picture preview shape / is there a way to change the form? Since I don't like the new form, I would be very happy, if it would be possible.

Thank you.

Settings, skins, edit skin, you can set up the thumbnail roundness.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marciozomb13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marciozomb13 Ad-Free
10th July 2019, 01:21 AM |#30568  
Thanks Meter: 345

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdgsdg123

Duplicating the tab via this routine seems rare and unnecessary.

Unless perhaps if you are viewing the properties of an item in a list of search results for multiple directories.

So inverting them seems to be a better idea...
(tap to copy to the clipboard, long-tap to open the target directory)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gdgsdg123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gdgsdg123 Ad-Free
10th July 2019, 02:07 AM |#30569  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,122

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdgsdg123

So inverting them seems to be a better idea...
(tap to copy to the clipboard, long-tap to open the target directory)

+1

Also, a side note: If you use quote function properly then the context remains clear to others as well, in this case: That it might make sense to invert the current functions for long press (copy) and single tap (open) path in an item's properties.
The Following User Says Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
10th July 2019, 02:25 AM |#30570  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

If you use quote function properly then the context remains clear to others as well

...I'd like to learn more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gdgsdg123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gdgsdg123 Ad-Free
10th July 2019, 02:59 AM |#30571  

More
[Bug Report]
Bug - layout of Hebrew (RTL language) file name
(MiX-B19070910)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronimqrwni

I attached 6 screenshots of 3 scenarios (each scenario has 2 images):

1st is single Hebrew file in "Grid" layout, and then in "Detailed" layout.
1st_0.png 1st_1.png
2nd is the same above, but with another English file.
2nd_0.png 2nd_1.png
3rd is me trying to copy paste the Hebrew file ("keep both").
3rd_0.png 3rd_1.png

Only in the "Grid" layout, the Hebrew is shown, but not in the "Detailed" layout etc.

I have tried zoom in and out, and it helped (even for the "Detailed" layout).
But it works only when there's few Hebrew files.. More than, lets say 10, they're overflowing each other (like in the 3rd scenario).

I hope you can fix it, please.

Just making the original post easier to read...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1st_0.png
Views:	600
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	4789854   Click image for larger version

Name:	1st_1.png
Views:	604
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	4789855   Click image for larger version

Name:	2nd_0.png
Views:	606