Want to Learn Programming? Why not from MIT?

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XDA Has always been a fantastic community for developers, and non developers alike. Recently, as many of you may have noticed, the gap between our esteemed developers, and our massive user base has been widening. XDA-University helps immensely to bridge that gap by allowing our users to start on the path to being developers themselves. Many of our tutorials focus on the basic aspects of theming and modifying the software on our devices. It seems, however, that there are not so many tutorials on the actual basics of programming. Why don't I just send you all to MIT to learn... For Free.

MIT has opened up the content of their courses for free on the web. Check it out here: CLICK ME!
    I am glad y'all are liking it :D This is the most exciting thing I have found in a while. I want to share it with everyone. Ideally I would love to see this on the portal.

THE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW!!!
    free education

there are many free education sites. I like this one https://www.edx.org/course-list/allschools/allsubjects/allcourses. Taking cs50 now.
    I agree with you xda is the one of the best forum for the windows and android phone user.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium