QiHang Dev Team for Launcher and Lockscreen
milkmidi for Windows Phone Contacts
Thomas Barrasso for the Windows Phone calculator
chethan kumar sn for Photo safari
CyanogenMod for CyanogenMod 7
JudasLucifer, for the amazing theme
VanillaLVL for the better build.prop
HandyBesitzer for the Nice picture above
- Super fast.
- Fully stable (as of Beta 1)
- Camera works 100%
- Based on CyanogenMod 7.2
- Windows Phone 8 Homescreen
- Windows 8 keyboard --> With sounds (look in the description!)
- Windows Phone Theme
- Windows Phone music
- WIndows Phone Messaging service
- Windows Phone lockscreen
- WIndows Phone Contacts
- Windows Phone dialer
- Windows Phone Calculator
- GAPPS included!
How to install:
- Do a full wipe ( Not always needed, but always recommended )
- Install ROM, reboot.
- Set up a internet connection ( 3G, WiFi )
- Market should display in the apps ; if not, wait for a minute or reboot.
- Play around with the settings.
- Please don't install apps if you want to use A2SD ( installation below )
- Rooted Samsung Galaxy Ace with custom recovery.
- EXT4 Partition for A2SD
Donations are closed. Just say thank you if you like it.
___________________________________________Alpha 1 Initial Release - Imported from Original ROM for the HTC Desire, check here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=39362779#post39362779 ___________________________________________Alpha 2 - Fixed audio not working - Cleaned up a bit. __________________________________________Beta 1 Changed in version 1.0(beta) - New WindowsPhone bootanimation! (thanks brijeshep) - Disabled setupwizard on boot (thanks brijeshep) - Removed sim-toolkit - Removed ROM-manager - A2SD optimalization - WindowsPhoneMod is 9MB slimmer (trimmed /system/app/) - Windows Phone keyboard sounds (go to settings > language & keyboard > Android keyboard > enable sound at keypress ) .
How to set up A2SD
Requirements: 512MB EXT4 Partition ( 1024MB Recommended )
Do you have an EXT3 partition? download the fix from the attachments and flash it before you do this! Else it will not work!
1. Do all the steps from the installation, if you've done all that, please don't install apps.
2. open app scroller, and open terminal emulator
3. type su and hit enter ( accept if Superuser prompts up )
4. Click the menu button on your device, and click show keyboard.
5. type a2sd install and hit enter
6. type y , type n , type y ( When it asks for it )
7. Auto reboot!
8. At the first boot it will be really slow ; can take up to 15 minutes.
9. After that, don't be afraid, all the apps have to load 1/2 minutes. ( that's why they don't show up in the app drawer.)