3,295 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,220

By blk_jack, XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD on 16th June 2012, 10:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th June 2012, 07:33 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 2,283

Donate to Me
More
It works with manual network config so i think that commit is the issue. I lost tethering in my own builds from andromadus on June 10 i think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk_jack

Just thought about this and I don't think it's the DHCP lease params. Are you guys able to connect if you bypass dhcp & grab a static ip?

18th June 2012, 07:40 PM |#112  
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 272

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarroyo

That link is to the older CM9 Boot animation, Here's the more recent one http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=o05PQRO1UW4

Scratch that, I apologize. I thought the cid boot animation was already in CM9

I hope he keeps the original cm android and not the new cid. Atleast make it an option to choose between andromadus, cm9, and cm9 cid.

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium
18th June 2012, 09:01 PM |#113  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Awesome! Thanks for this giving it its run today love your work and the whole Andromadus team!

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to xxqbnxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xxqbnxx Ad-Free
18th June 2012, 09:14 PM |#114  
Flag Nowa Sól
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
Can I flash this ROM over AA nightly 97 without wipe ? I just don't want to setup all from scratch.
18th June 2012, 10:05 PM |#115  
Flag Nashville, TN
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Hop2o6

I hope he keeps the original cm android and not the new cid. Atleast make it an option to choose between andromadus, cm9, and cm9 cid.

Seconded. Cid is really lame. I prefer Andy. He has more pizazz.
18th June 2012, 11:08 PM |#116  
OP XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dikamilo

Can I flash this ROM over AA nightly 97 without wipe ? I just don't want to setup all from scratch.

YMMV. Make a backup first and wipe if there are FCs or lag, etc

18th June 2012, 11:09 PM |#117  
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinmudigonda

Seconded. Cid is really lame. I prefer Andy. He has more pizazz.

If I include the new CM9 bootanimation it'll be as another option. I really dislike their new mascot, he creeps me out so much.

The Following User Says Thank You to blk_jack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2012, 11:12 PM |#118  
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by csolanol

It works with manual network config so i think that commit is the issue. I lost tethering in my own builds from andromadus on June 10 i think...

Would be nice to narrow down the timeframe in which a change to the codebase started causing issues. That other guy said alpha13? Surely it wasn't that long ago? People would've commented I'm sure.. The reason I don't think it's from the patch on the 5th of may that I linked earlier is I find it hard to believe that we've had broken tethering in so many test builds without anybody saying anything.

I just got to my cottage and setup wifi, so later tonight I shall peruse the commits and find out what's causing the issues.

19th June 2012, 12:22 AM |#119  
Flag Preston
Thanks Meter: 329

More
This isn't a device-specific request, but it is one of my biggest ICS annoyances:
The multitasking menu displays just your recent apps, swiping apps away just hides them from the menu.
What I would like is for it to only display running and cached apps, with a swipe away killing the process.
Is that possible?
I would be so, so, so grateful for that.
The Following User Says Thank You to catachresistant For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift catachresistant Ad-Free
19th June 2012, 12:41 AM |#120  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
That would be great as well I vote for that ant just want to say this is a nice roms runs smoothly....
19th June 2012, 12:45 AM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I was wondering as well is there a way to make the desktop or home screen float , kinda like a live wallpaper and a launcher... I hope I got that thought out right... any way to not show keyboard selection in notifications
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)