AT&T, Sprint and Verizon Contractor here ask me anything

Search This thread

K20Z1

Sep 8, 2013
Arizona
Is the KitKat update even in testing with Verizon? If so, when was it submitted to them and why has it not passed carrier certification yet? What is holding it up this long? AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint and US Cellular have managed to get it out without massive backlash and issues it seems.

xSyKo

Jul 27, 2012
Mentioning 'secrets' is just asking to be asked something like that lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

bckrupps

Sep 24, 2010
Here is the chance for you to ask me anything about the three carriers or devices or what's new I am neutral in my job so I will be here nothing is off limits but proprietary secrets.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Get the Verizon CEO on here for us. We all have the same 2 or 3 questions lol. How long does a concessions account last. I just opened it as i work 3rd party with samsung but I'm not sure for how long as its only part time. i believe my contract ends in october. will they hunt me down for proof at that point or can i fly under the radar for a couple years lol but really wondering

Virus1x

I
Get the Verizon CEO on here for us. We all have the same 2 or 3 questions lol. How long does a concessions account last. I just opened it as i work 3rd party with samsung but I'm not sure for how long as its only part time. i believe my contract ends in october. will they hunt me down for proof at that point or can i fly under the radar for a couple years lol but really wondering

Concessions accounts last for the term of your employment if your employer doesn't report it perhaps you can fly under the radar however if you have a dealer to report too or you talk to daily then yes they will catch on

I'm not CEO but I'll answer the best I can.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Deekayy

Jan 29, 2010

If you left the company and still have the concession line active, as long as you don't call through customer service to change features on it, hopefully they won't catch on and won't cut you off. Also, as long as the company doesn't do regularly audits to see whether or not who's with the company still or who left you should be good.

I can't say for all third party companies but that's how it usually works.

Reactions: redsman55

bckrupps

Sep 24, 2010
thanks for all the replies. i am legitimately on it. just got me thinking what if i switch jobs someday as i gave up my loyalty plan but loving the extra data now. cost winds up being about the same as i took 10gb of data.

Deekayy

Jan 29, 2010
So is there any point to this thread besides OP flaunting that he's a contractor of all carriers, opening the thread with unanswered questions? I'm just curious as well in terms of if he knew about the KitKat.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm a pipe layer ask me anything about laying pipe in all the tight crevasses

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Any word on a Kit Kat update for the Verizon Note 3? (Sorry, had to be done... )

If you left the company and still have the concession line active, as long as you don't call through customer service to change features on it, hopefully they won't catch on and won't cut you off. Also, as long as the company doesn't do regularly audits to see whether or not who's with the company still or who left you should be good.

I can't say for all third party companies but that's how it usually works.