[CAB] Touch Pro Keyboard in Fuze ROM, and vice-versa

Search This thread

shlomki

Nov 6, 2006
Israel
Hi Shlomki.

Thanks for the hard working on the keyboard mapping work. I have a AT&T Fuze and replace is with a Chinese version ROM (_HTC Touch Pro_MRII_RUU_Raphael_hTC_Asia_TW_5.07.709.3_Radio_Signed_Raphael_52.58.25.30_1.11.25.01_Ship.exe)

New Chinese ROM works fine at Fuze, but some of the keyboard, FN (Number) function does not work no matter I use Fuze keyboard mapping or Touch Pro keyboard mapping. Thanks for your attention and help. Charles :)

SPL: 1.90.Olinex

Hey,

Try to install the attached CAB and restart your device. I think it might help.
If it gives you other problems with the keyboard or keypad, uninstall it from the Add & Remove programs menu.
Report back if it worked...

Acquantis

Sep 11, 2009
Hi Shlomki,
Thanks for your hard work. This one does not work but worse. All the keyboard does not work, not like previous one only FN function key for number not work.

Charles

bikeko

Jun 21, 2006
thank you for your software, but i want to know if you can't make the same for a french touch pro (azerty) because your touch pro is (qwerty)

thanks

SuperAlby

Mar 27, 2009
i had an at&t fuze in english, after i install an htc pro rom in italian, now the keyboard setting is wrong, i instlla your cab but doesn't work. what can i do? remember that i have an italian rom with wm 6.5, thank for all

ajrogers93

Jan 30, 2010
ok i need help..

i put the .cab on my device. clicked on it, and it said it installed. i reset it right after that. and the keyboard still doesn't work.

what did i do?

forumbutt

May 6, 2010
thanks shlomki, works like a charm!
running a 6.5 touch pro rom on a fuze, and this reg change makes my kb work perfectly! tried a few other kb remappers, and they weren't as perfect.

thank you!

XdaFan02

May 26, 2008
Keyboard problems?

Hi everyone!

I have htc fuze got problems with hardware keyboard I dont know how come it didnt work thought hit any button on hardware keyboard not working u know why my htc fuze very new though

thanks alot

ponnafart

Oct 17, 2010
still have the same problem.
im using HTC fuze. I did download
"Shlomki Fuze Keyboard in TouchPro ROM.cab"
I installed it on my storage device
and I did a soft reset (well if i'am right i did pushed the small button on the bottom right side of the usb port w/ my stylus)
but it's still the same..

what could be the problem?
thanks! :)