[Q] Downgrade to earlier KitKat version

Search This thread
Good Evening Chaps!

I have a little query with regard to whether it is possible to downgrade to an earlier version of KitKat.

Now its not going from 4.4.2 back to 4.4.1 simply going from 1 build of 4.4.2 to an earlier branded version.

The reason why is that I have to send my phone for repair and they advised that it would need to be back on the branded ROM.

The download seems to take forever (I'm on a 512k connection), now I don't want to download both of the roms @ 2.5GB as I would be here for days hence the reason for asking if it was possible?

Reactions: smokey_bear

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good Evening Chaps!

I have a little query with regard to whether it is possible to downgrade to an earlier version of KitKat.

Now its not going from 4.4.2 back to 4.4.1 simply going from 1 build of 4.4.2 to an earlier branded version.

The reason why is that I have to send my phone for repair and they advised that it would need to be back on the branded ROM.

The download seems to take forever (I'm on a 512k connection), now I don't want to download both of the roms @ 2.5GB as I would be here for days hence the reason for asking if it was possible?
    You can go back to a different version of kk

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk