XLTE Experience?

Search This thread

tecsironman

Sep 12, 2009
Motorola Droid Ultra
Moto X
5a2u7ypy.jpg
I don't know if it is live in Jacksonville NC yet.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2013
,,,,,They can't even get 1X and 3G right here on Staten Island............:confused:

That being said, I've felt some improvement in some area's throughout this whole AWS buildout
But it's not NEARLY enough.....

God help them if this is how VoLTE is gonna go

tecsironman

Sep 12, 2009
Motorola Droid Ultra
Moto X
,,,,,They can't even get 1X and 3G right here on Staten Island............:confused:

That being said, I've felt some improvement in some area's throughout this whole AWS buildout

Yes. Ever since I received the new update I have noticed that my phone in certain areas here in North Carolina 3g and 1x jump like crazy.

Reactions: Brenardo

doogald

May 27, 2010
I haven't seen any difference in Chicago. At most I've gotten 50/25

I am sure that is the new XLTE. It's been in parts of Chicago, New York and LA on the Droids since the November OTA update, when the AWS bands were activated with a radio firmware update. 50/25 is much better than most people see on the old 700 Mhz LTE.

kitcostantino

Mar 21, 2011
Mayberry
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 8
anyone know when upstate SC is gonna get xLTE? as a side-note when Seneca/Clemson got 4G LTE, (literally the day of) I was getting 24-28 mps down according to speed test. Now It is half of that (traffic). It was literally ridiculous how blazing fast it was.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes. Ever since I received the new update I have noticed that my phone in certain areas here in North Carolina 3g and 1x jump like crazy.