[21.Nov.12] Mods&Guides

Search This thread

firefoxvn

Feb 4, 2011
Thanks a lot for your hard work. I like your mod so much.
Please add long press Back key to lock screen.
Can you change icon for Search key?

gogodu5sU

Apr 2, 2008
Thanks for your great work.
I use tytung's ICS beta rom with it, works perfectly.

But after install the moded zip, I cannot connect to my GPRS(2G EDGE) mobile data. If I reinstall stock zip, the connect is OK.

I very like the Navigation Bar, any suggestion?
Try new version.
Is there updated version for (AOSP ICS ROM for HD2) NexusHD2-IceCreamSandwich Beta8? Thanks a lot. I really like this Mod.
Yes. :)
Thanks a lot for your hard work. I like your mod so much.
Please add long press Back key to lock screen.
Can you change icon for Search key?
Try new version.

All roms are now modded in the same way, less files to edit, no extra resources needed or alike.
Which means that this softkey mod will probably work on most roms and devices now.

Update
- Search(invisible) - Back - Home - Menu - Power(invisible) button with long press feature
- themeable background
- status bar center date

ps. Sorry kane159, i couldn't add %Battery.

Last edited:
Reactions: poyensa

dttung80

May 27, 2011
Hanoi
facebook.com
Dear my friend,

I need the Multitasking Function but not like the soft buttons. How to active the Multitasking by long press Menu key? Or press Home + press Home twice ( or press Home to active and press home twice to return Home screen )?

Thanks alot !

firefoxvn

Feb 4, 2011
I use tytung's ICS rom with it, the mod works perfectly. I really like this mod. Thank so much for your great work. I find some bugs of the mod.
The menu and power buttons are visible in the lockscreen. The visible power button is useful for open Power Menu in lockscreen. Can you hide only the menu button?
In phone's dial pad, the menu button doesn't open menu.

Last edited:

louie317

Jun 1, 2010
Request

Can you make one for Dorimanx's Gingerbread ROM. It's already had softbuttons on the taskbar, but I perfer to have those softbuttons by themselves like ICS at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks.

myself11

Oct 11, 2009
I've tried all the 3 versions, but none work on latest Tytung BETA (beta 9). When you have the time, please update :)

viento_sr

Apr 18, 2011
Please update (Android 4.0.3) (AOSP ICS ROM for HD2) NexusHD2-IceCreamSandwich Beta9. Only ICS Softkeys, softkeys_portrait_landscape_25dip. Thank you.

nowican

Dec 30, 2011
Guangzhou
This is really great! have been using it for sometime and it was perfect. Really appreciate it if you could update it with Tytung's Beta 9 (4.0.3).

gogodu5sU

Apr 2, 2008
Update

• volume rocker wake the screen (thanks to syc7090 and kyouko for the how to)
Currently Tytung's rom only, i'll update the others once they update their roms.

Please update (Android 4.0.3) (AOSP ICS ROM for HD2) NexusHD2-IceCreamSandwich Beta9. Only ICS Softkeys, softkeys_portrait_landscape_25dip. Thank you.

Why would you want that? You'll have less screenspace in portrait and i rather advice using the full mod and just activate the softkeys in landscape with 25dip.

I don't understand, can anybody show me the simple method?
Find a "how to" install Android SDK, update it, download latest apktool.jar, download Apk Multi Tool, download notepad++, install it all and come back here.

Last edited:

myself11

Oct 11, 2009
Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, when I press Back, Multitasking or Search, I get an error message. Also couldn't log in to my Google account during setup.

Does anybody have the same problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    paStuff1.png
    PAnavButtons1.png
    c0mpact_toggles.png
    jellybeanmod1small.png
    jellybeanmod1small2.png
    jellybeanmod1small3.png

PARANOIDANDROID v1.5b ICS & PACman v1.1 JB
    Changelog and previous versions

Make a backup.

Mods & Custom Layouts

Aroma - Dual(NativeSD/NAND) - Installer
    (credits: amarullz, securecrt, Xylograph, wwchang)
    __________________________________ __________________________________ __________________________________

These mods do not activate the softkeys.
    Patcher Zips. Flash in recovery.
    - Each color/icon will overwrite itself.
    __________________________________ __________________________________ __________________________________

General Mods For CM9/PARANOIDANDROID/AOKP/AOSP/etc. [hdpi]

Patcher Zip. Flash in recovery.

Credits: tytung, Xylograph, securecrt, Brut.all, raziel23x, CrushD, knyghtryda, evilisto, Rdlgrmpf, rob43, ThdDude, wwchang, Roman-Kumori, fergie716, lnndinky, hxdrummerxc, syc7090, kyouko, paulobrien, myself11, dohclude, etoy, zevele, wis1152, fulltank, wheeliemonster, radee85, geenyous, me & everybody else involved, thanks.
    [COLOR="Royal_Blue"]List Of Changes for Xylograph's Unofficial AOKP for HD2 [Build 32][/COLOR]

framework-res.apk​

framework-res.apk\res\layout\keyguard_screen_tab_unlock.xml

Code:
    <com.android.internal.widget.multiwaveview.MultiWaveView android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/unlock_widget" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" android:targetDescriptions="@array/lockscreen_target_descriptions_with_camera" android:directionDescriptions="@array/lockscreen_direction_descriptions" android:targetDrawables="@array/lockscreen_targets_with_camera" android:handleDrawable="@drawable/ic_lockscreen_handle" android:rightChevronDrawable="@drawable/ic_lockscreen_chevron_right" android:waveDrawable="@drawable/ic_lockscreen_outerring" android:outerRadius="@dimen/multiwaveview_target_placement_radius" android:hitRadius="@dimen/multiwaveview_hit_radius" android:vibrationDuration="20" android:snapMargin="@dimen/multiwaveview_snap_margin" android:feedbackCount="3" android:verticalOffset="[COLOR="Red"]15.0dip[/COLOR]" android:horizontalOffset="0.0dip" />

framework-res.apk\res\values\bools.xml
    Code:
    <bool name="config_showNavigationBar">[COLOR="Red"]true[/COLOR]</bool>

framework-res.apk\res\values\dimens.xml
    Code:
    <dimen name="thumbnail_height">[COLOR="Red"]232.0dip[/COLOR]</dimen>
    <dimen name="thumbnail_width">[COLOR="Red"]240.0dip[/COLOR]</dimen>
    <dimen name="status_bar_height">[COLOR="Red"]15.0dip[/COLOR]</dimen>
    <dimen name="system_bar_height">[COLOR="Red"]38.0dip[/COLOR]</dimen>
    <dimen name="navigation_bar_height">[COLOR="Red"]32.0dip[/COLOR]</dimen>
    <dimen name="navigation_bar_width">[COLOR="Red"]0.0dip[/COLOR]</dimen>
    <dimen name="status_bar_icon_size">[COLOR="Red"]14.0dip[/COLOR]</dimen>
    <dimen name="status_bar_edge_ignore">[COLOR="Red"]0.0dip[/COLOR]</dimen>
    <dimen name="action_bar_default_height">[COLOR="Red"]38.0dip[/COLOR]</dimen>

ROMControl.apk​

ROMControl.apk\res\values\arrays.xml
    Code:
        <string-array name="statusbar_fontsize_entries">
            <item>11 dp (default)</item>
            <item>12 dp</item>
        </string-array>
        <string-array name="statusbar_fontsize_values">
            <item>11</item>
            <item>12</item>
        </string-array>
        <string-array name="navigation_bar_width_entries">
            <item>42 dp (default)</item>
            <item>36 dp</item>
            <item>32 dp</item>
            <item>24 dp</item>
    	<item>0 dp (disabled)</item>
        </string-array>
        <string-array name="navigation_bar_width">
            <item>48</item>
    	<item>42</item>
            <item>36</item>
            <item>30</item>
            <item>24</item>
        </string-array>
        <string-array name="navigation_bar_height_entries">
            <item>42 dp</item>
            <item>36 dp</item>
            <item>32 dp (default)</item>
            <item>24 dp</item>
    	<item>0 dp (disabled)</item>
        </string-array>
        <string-array name="navigation_bar_height">
            <item>48</item>
            <item>42</item>
            <item>36</item>
            <item>30</item>
            <item>24</item>
        </string-array>

ROMControl.apk\res\values\dimens.xml
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <resources>
        <dimen name="normal_height">64.0dip</dimen>
        <dimen name="expanded_height">128.0dip</dimen>
        <dimen name="navigation_bar_48">42.0dip</dimen>
        <dimen name="navigation_bar_42">36.0dip</dimen>
        <dimen name="navigation_bar_36">32.0dip</dimen>
        <dimen name="navigation_bar_30">24.0dip</dimen>
        <dimen name="navigation_bar_24">0.0dip</dimen>
    </resources>

SystemUI.apk​

SystemUI.apk\res\drawable\notification_row_bg.xml
    Code:
    <selector android:exitFadeDuration="@android:integer/config_mediumAnimTime"
      xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
        <item android:state_pressed="true" android:drawable="@drawable/notification_item_background_color_pressed" />
        <item android:state_pressed="false" android:drawable="@drawable/[COLOR="Red"]nyandroid11[/COLOR]" />
    </selector>

SystemUI.apk\res\layout\battery_cluster_view.xml
    Code:
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.BatteryController android:orientation="horizontal" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        <FrameLayout android:id="@id/battery_combo" android:paddingLeft="[COLOR="Red"]0.0dip[/COLOR]" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
            <ImageView android:layout_gravity="right" android:id="@id/battery" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
            <TextView android:id="@id/battery_text" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="@string/battery_test" android:shadowColor="#ff000000" android:shadowDx="0.0" android:shadowDy="0.0" android:shadowRadius="2.5" style="@style/Battery_Offset" />
            <TextView android:id="@id/battery_text_center" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="@string/battery_test" android:shadowColor="#ff000000" android:shadowDx="0.0" android:shadowDy="0.0" android:shadowRadius="2.5" style="@style/Battery_Center" />
            <TextView android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.BatteryTextOnly" android:id="@id/battery_text_only" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="@string/battery_test" android:singleLine="true" />
        </FrameLayout>
    </com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.BatteryController>

SystemUI.apk\res\layout\navigation_bar_naked.xml
    Code:
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.NavigationBarView android:background="#ff000000" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent"
      xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
      xmlns:systemui="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/com.android.systemui">
        <FrameLayout android:id="@id/rot0" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
            <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/nav_buttons" android:clipChildren="false" android:clipToPadding="false" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:animateLayoutChanges="true" />
            <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/lights_out" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
            <RelativeLayout android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
                <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.BatteryBarController android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_alignParentTop="true" systemui:viewLocation="2" />
                <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.BatteryBarController android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" systemui:viewLocation="3" />
            </RelativeLayout>
            [COLOR="Red"]<RelativeLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/nav_buttons" android:clipChildren="false" android:clipToPadding="false" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:animateLayoutChanges="true">
                <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:layout_width="38.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="0.0" android:contentDescription="@string/accessibility_home" systemui:keyCode="26" systemui:keyRepeat="false" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />
                <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:layout_width="38.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="0.0" android:layout_alignParentRight="true" android:contentDescription="@string/accessibility_home" systemui:keyCode="84" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />
            </RelativeLayout>[/COLOR]
            <View android:layout_gravity="top" android:id="@id/deadzone" android:clickable="true" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/navigation_bar_deadzone_size" />
        </FrameLayout>
        <FrameLayout android:id="@id/rot90" android:paddingTop="0.0dip" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
            <LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/nav_buttons" android:clipChildren="false" android:clipToPadding="false" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:animateLayoutChanges="true" />
            <LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/lights_out" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
            <View android:layout_gravity="left" android:id="@id/deadzone" android:clickable="true" android:layout_width="@dimen/navigation_bar_deadzone_size" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
            <RelativeLayout android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
                <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.BatteryBarController android:orientation="vertical" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_alignParentLeft="true" android:rotation="180.0" systemui:viewLocation="2" />
                <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.BatteryBarController android:orientation="vertical" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_alignParentRight="true" android:rotation="180.0" systemui:viewLocation="3" />
            </RelativeLayout>
            [COLOR="Red"]<RelativeLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/nav_buttons" android:clipChildren="false" android:clipToPadding="false" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:animateLayoutChanges="true">
                <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="38.0dip" android:layout_weight="0.0" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" android:contentDescription="@string/accessibility_home" systemui:keyCode="26" systemui:keyRepeat="false" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight_land" />
                <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="38.0dip" android:layout_weight="0.0" android:layout_alignParentTop="true" android:contentDescription="@string/accessibility_home" systemui:keyCode="84" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight_land" />
            </RelativeLayout>[/COLOR]
        </FrameLayout>
        <View android:id="@id/rot270" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
    </com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.NavigationBarView>

SystemUI.apk\res\layout\quick_toggles.xml
    Code:
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.toggles.TogglesView android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/quick_toggles" [COLOR="Red"]android:background="#ffe8e8e8"[/COLOR] android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content"
      xmlns:systemui="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/com.android.systemui" />

SystemUI.apk\res\layout\signal_cluster_view.xml
    Code:
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.WifiText android:id="@id/wifi_signal_text" android:paddingLeft="[COLOR="Red"]2.0dip[/COLOR]" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.SignalText android:id="@id/signal_text" android:paddingLeft="[COLOR="Red"]5.0dip[/COLOR]" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />

SystemUI.apk\res\layout\status_bar.xml
    Code:
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBarView android:orientation="vertical" android:background="@drawable/status_bar_background" android:focusable="true" android:descendantFocusability="afterDescendants"
        <LinearLayout android:gravity="left" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/nav_buttons" android:focusable="false" android:clipChildren="false" android:clipToPadding="false" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:animateLayoutChanges="true">
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:gravity="left" android:layout_width="64.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="0.0" systemui:keyCode="26" systemui:keyRepeat="false" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />
        </LinearLayout>
        <LinearLayout android:gravity="right" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/nav_buttons" android:focusable="false" android:clipChildren="false" android:clipToPadding="false" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:animateLayoutChanges="true">
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:gravity="right" android:layout_width="64.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="0.0" systemui:keyCode="3" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />
        </LinearLayout>
        <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/icons" android:paddingLeft="0.0dip" android:paddingRight="0.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
            <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="1.0">
                <com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarIconView android:id="@id/moreIcon" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/stat_notify_more" />
                <com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.IconMerger android:gravity="center_vertical" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/notificationIcons" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_alignParentLeft="true" />
            </LinearLayout>
            <LinearLayout android:gravity="center_vertical" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/statusIcons" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
            <LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/signal_battery_cluster" android:paddingLeft="2.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
                <include android:id="@id/signal_cluster" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" layout="@layout/signal_cluster_view" />
                <include android:id="@id/battery_cluster" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" layout="@layout/battery_cluster_view" />
            </LinearLayout>
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.Clock android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Clock" android:gravity="left|center" android:id="@id/clock" android:paddingLeft="6.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" />
        </LinearLayout>
        <LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/center_clock_layout" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.CenterClock android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Clock" android:gravity="center" android:id="@id/center_clock" android:paddingLeft="0.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" />
        </LinearLayout>
        <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/ticker" android:background="@drawable/status_bar_bg_tile" android:paddingLeft="0.0dip" android:animationCache="false" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
            <ImageSwitcher android:id="@id/tickerIcon" android:layout_width="14.0dip" android:layout_height="14.0dip" android:layout_marginRight="0.0dip">
                <com.android.systemui.statusbar.AnimatedImageView android:layout_width="14.0dip" android:layout_height="14.0dip" android:scaleType="fitXY" />
                <com.android.systemui.statusbar.AnimatedImageView android:layout_width="14.0dip" android:layout_height="14.0dip" android:scaleType="fitXY" />
            </ImageSwitcher>
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.TickerView android:id="@id/tickerText" android:paddingLeft="2.0dip" android:paddingRight="10.0dip" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_weight="1.0">
                <TextView android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.PhoneTicker" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:singleLine="true" />
                <TextView android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.PhoneTicker" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:singleLine="true" />
            </com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.TickerView>
        </LinearLayout>
        <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.BatteryBarController android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="1.0dip" systemui:viewLocation="1" />
    </com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBarView>

SystemUI.apk\res\layout\status_bar_expanded.xml
    Code:
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.ExpandedView android:orientation="vertical" android:focusable="true" android:descendantFocusability="afterDescendants"
        <View android:id="@id/drawer_header_hr2" android:background="@drawable/status_bar_hr" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="0.0dip" />
        <RelativeLayout android:id="@id/drawer_header" android:background="#ff737572" android:paddingTop="3.0dip" android:paddingRight="3.0dip" android:paddingBottom="5.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.WeatherPanel android:id="@id/wp1" android:paddingLeft="2.0dip" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_alignParentLeft="true">
                <LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
                    <ImageView android:gravity="top|center" android:id="@id/condition_image" android:paddingTop="1.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
                    <LinearLayout android:gravity="bottom|center" android:orientation="horizontal" android:paddingBottom="4.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
                        <TextView android:textSize="10.0sp" android:textStyle="normal" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:id="@id/high_temp" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
                        <TextView android:textSize="10.0sp" android:textStyle="normal" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:paddingLeft="1.0dip" android:paddingRight="1.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="@string/weatherpanel_slash" />
                        <TextView android:textSize="10.0sp" android:textStyle="normal" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:id="@id/low_temp" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
                    </LinearLayout>
                </LinearLayout>
            </com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.WeatherPanel>
            <LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/txtlayout" android:paddingTop="5.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_centerInParent="true">
                <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.DateView android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Date" android:gravity="center" android:id="@id/date" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:singleLine="true" />
                <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.WeatherPanel android:gravity="center" android:id="@id/wp2" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
                    <LinearLayout android:gravity="center_horizontal" android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
                        <LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/cityandtemp" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
                            <TextView android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Date" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:id="@id/city" android:paddingRight="3.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
                            <TextView android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Date" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:id="@id/current_temp" android:paddingLeft="3.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
                        </LinearLayout>
                        <TextView android:textSize="14.0sp" android:textStyle="normal" android:textColor="#ff2789af" android:gravity="center" android:id="@id/condition" android:paddingTop="4.0dip" android:paddingBottom="4.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:singleLine="true" />
                    </LinearLayout>
                </com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.WeatherPanel>
            </LinearLayout>
            <ImageView android:id="@id/settings_button" android:paddingLeft="8.0dip" android:paddingTop="0.0dip" android:paddingRight="8.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:src="@drawable/ic_notify_quicksettings" android:layout_alignParentRight="true" android:layout_centerVertical="true" android:contentDescription="@string/accessibility_settings_button" />
            <ImageView android:id="@id/clear_all_button" android:paddingLeft="8.0dip" android:paddingTop="0.0dip" android:paddingRight="8.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:src="@drawable/ic_notify_clear" android:layout_below="@id/settings_button" android:layout_alignParentRight="true" android:contentDescription="@string/accessibility_clear_all" />
        </RelativeLayout>
        <View android:id="@id/drawer_header_hr" android:background="@drawable/status_bar_hr" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="2.0dip" />
        <FrameLayout android:id="@id/notifications" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="1.0">
            <TextView android:textAppearance="@android:style/TextAppearance.Large" android:gravity="left" android:layout_gravity="top" android:id="@id/noNotificationsTitle" android:padding="8.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="@string/status_bar_no_notifications_title" />
            <ScrollView android:id="@id/scroll" android:fadingEdge="none" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:overScrollMode="ifContentScrolls">
                <LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
                    <LinearLayout android:background="#ffe8e8e8" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/nav_buttons" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="32.0dip">
                        <View android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="1.0" />
                        <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:layout_width="64.0dip" android:layout_height="32.0dip" android:src="@drawable/stat_sys_data_connected_4g" android:layout_weight="0.0" android:contentDescription="@string/accessibility_menu" systemui:keyCode="26" systemui:keyRepeat="false" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />
                        <View android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="1.0" />
                        <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:layout_width="64.0dip" android:layout_height="32.0dip" android:src="@drawable/stat_sys_data_fully_connected_4g" android:layout_weight="0.0" android:contentDescription="@string/accessibility_back" systemui:keyCode="88" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />
                        <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:layout_width="64.0dip" android:layout_height="32.0dip" android:src="@drawable/ic_sysbar_menu_land" android:layout_weight="0.0" android:contentDescription="@string/accessibility_home" systemui:keyCode="85" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />
                        <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:layout_width="64.0dip" android:layout_height="32.0dip" android:src="@drawable/toggle_swagger" android:layout_weight="0.0" android:contentDescription="@string/accessibility_menu" systemui:keyCode="87" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />
                        <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:layout_width="64.0dip" android:layout_height="32.0dip" android:src="@drawable/ic_sysbar_lights_out_dot_large" android:layout_weight="0.0" android:contentDescription="@string/accessibility_menu" systemui:keyCode="25" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />
                    </LinearLayout>
                    <include android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" layout="@layout/quick_toggles" />
                    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.NotificationRowLayout android:id="@id/latestItems" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" systemui:rowHeight="@dimen/notification_height" />
                </LinearLayout>
            </ScrollView>
            <ImageView android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/title_bar_shadow" android:scaleType="fitXY" />
        </FrameLayout>
    </com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.ExpandedView>

SystemUI.apk\res\layout\status_bar_icon.xml
    Code:
    <FrameLayout android:layout_width="[COLOR="Red"]15.0dip[/COLOR]" android:layout_height="[COLOR="Red"]15.0dip[/COLOR]"

SystemUI.apk\res\layout\status_bar_notification_row.xml
    Code:
    <RelativeLayout android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/notification_height"
        <Button android:id="@id/veto" android:background="@null" android:paddingLeft="8.0dip" android:paddingRight="8.0dip" android:layout_width="48.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_marginRight="-80.0dip" android:layout_alignParentRight="true" android:layout_centerVertical="true" />
        <ImageView android:id="@id/large_icon" android:background="@android:drawable/notify_panel_notification_icon_bg_tile" android:clickable="true" android:layout_width="@android:dimen/notification_large_icon_width" android:layout_height="@android:dimen/notification_large_icon_height" android:scaleType="center" android:layout_alignParentLeft="true" android:layout_alignParentTop="true" />
        <com.android.systemui.statusbar.LatestItemView android:id="@id/content" android:background="@drawable/notification_row_bg" android:focusable="true" android:clickable="true" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="64.0dip" android:layout_toRightOf="@id/large_icon" android:layout_alignParentTop="true" android:layout_alignParentRight="true" />
        <View [COLOR="Red"]android:background="#ff33b5e5"[/COLOR] android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/notification_divider_height" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" />
    </RelativeLayout>

SystemUI.apk\res\layout-land\status_bar_recent_item.xml
    Code:
    <FrameLayout android:layout_gravity="right" android:paddingRight="3.0dip" android:paddingLeft="3.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent"
        <RelativeLayout android:layout_gravity="right" android:id="@id/recent_item" android:paddingTop="18.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
            <FrameLayout android:id="@id/app_thumbnail" android:visibility="invisible" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginLeft="0.0dip" android:foreground="@drawable/recents_thumbnail_fg">
                <ImageView android:id="@id/app_thumbnail_image" android:layout_width="240.0dip" android:layout_height="232.0dip" />
            </FrameLayout>
    	<FrameLayout android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:paddingTop="196.0dip" android:layout_alignParentLeft="true" android:layout_alignParentTop="true">
    	    <FrameLayout android:layout_width="240.0dip" android:layout_height="40.0dip" android:background="#ff2f87a7">
    		<TextView android:textSize="24.0sp" android:textColor="@color/status_bar_recents_app_label_color" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:id="@id/app_label" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" android:paddingTop="3.0dip" android:fadingEdge="none" android:fadingEdgeLength="0.0dip" android:layout_width="240.0dip" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:scrollHorizontally="true" android:singleLine="true" android:layout_alignTop="@id/app_icon" android:layout_alignParentLeft="true" />
                </FrameLayout>
    	</FrameLayout>
    	<View android:id="@id/recents_callout_line" android:background="@drawable/recents_callout_line" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_recents_app_label_width" android:layout_height="0.0dip" android:layout_marginLeft="0.0dip" android:layout_marginTop="0.0dip" android:layout_marginRight="0.0dip" android:layout_toLeftOf="@id/app_thumbnail" android:layout_below="@id/app_label" android:layout_alignParentLeft="true" />
            <ImageView android:id="@id/app_icon" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="0.0dip" android:layout_marginLeft="0.0dip" android:layout_marginTop="0.0dip" android:scaleType="centerInside" android:adjustViewBounds="true" android:maxWidth="0.0dip" android:maxHeight="0.0dip" android:layout_toRightOf="@id/app_label" />
            <TextView android:textSize="@dimen/status_bar_recents_app_description_text_size" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:id="@id/app_description" android:visibility="gone" android:fadingEdge="none" android:fadingEdgeLength="0.0dip" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="0.0dip" android:layout_marginLeft="0.0dip" android:layout_marginTop="0.0dip" android:scrollHorizontally="true" android:singleLine="true" android:layout_below="@id/recents_callout_line" android:layout_alignParentLeft="true" />
        </RelativeLayout>
    </FrameLayout>

SystemUI.apk\res\layout-land\status_bar_recent_panel.xml
    Code:
    <com.android.systemui.recent.RecentsPanelView android:background="@android:drawable/notify_panel_notification_icon_bg_tile" android:id="@id/recents_root" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent"
        <FrameLayout android:id="@id/recents_bg_protect" android:paddingRight="0.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_alignParentRight="true">
            <com.android.systemui.recent.RecentsHorizontalScrollView android:layout_gravity="bottom|right|center" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/recents_container" android:scrollbars="none" android:fadingEdge="none" android:fadingEdgeLength="0.0dip" android:clipChildren="false" android:clipToPadding="false" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_marginRight="@dimen/status_bar_recents_right_glow_margin" android:stackFromBottom="true" android:divider="@null">
                <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/recents_linear_layout" android:clipChildren="false" android:clipToPadding="false" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
            </com.android.systemui.recent.RecentsHorizontalScrollView>
        </FrameLayout>
        <include android:id="@id/recents_no_apps" android:visibility="invisible" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" layout="@layout/status_bar_no_recent_apps" />
    </com.android.systemui.recent.RecentsPanelView>

SystemUI.apk\res\layout-port\status_bar_recent_item.xml
    Code:
    <FrameLayout android:layout_gravity="left" android:paddingTop="3.0dip" android:paddingBottom="3.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent"
        <RelativeLayout android:layout_gravity="left" android:id="@id/recent_item" android:paddingLeft="10.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
    	<FrameLayout android:id="@id/app_thumbnail" android:visibility="invisible" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginLeft="0.0dip" android:foreground="@drawable/recents_thumbnail_fg">
    	    <FrameLayout android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="192.0dip">
    		<ImageView android:id="@id/app_thumbnail_image" android:layout_width="240.0dip" android:layout_height="232.0dip" />
    	    </FrameLayout>
    	</FrameLayout>
    	<FrameLayout android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:paddingBottom="4.0dip" android:layout_alignParentLeft="true" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true">
    	    <FrameLayout android:layout_width="240.0dip" android:layout_height="40.0dip" android:background="#8033b5e5">
    		<TextView android:textSize="24.0sp" android:textColor="@color/status_bar_recents_app_label_color" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:id="@id/app_label" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" android:paddingTop="3.0dip" android:fadingEdge="none" android:fadingEdgeLength="0.0dip" android:layout_width="240.0dip" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:scrollHorizontally="true" android:singleLine="true" android:layout_alignTop="@id/app_icon" android:layout_alignParentLeft="true" />
    	    </FrameLayout>
    	</FrameLayout>
    	<View android:id="@id/recents_callout_line" android:background="@drawable/recents_callout_line" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_recents_app_label_width" android:layout_height="0.0dip" android:layout_marginLeft="0.0dip" android:layout_marginTop="0.0dip" android:layout_marginRight="0.0dip" android:layout_toLeftOf="@id/app_thumbnail" android:layout_below="@id/app_label" android:layout_alignParentLeft="true" />
            <ImageView android:id="@id/app_icon" android:paddingLeft="10.0dip" android:paddingTop="9.0dip" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="0.0dip" android:layout_marginLeft="0.0dip" android:layout_marginTop="0.0dip" android:scaleType="centerInside" android:adjustViewBounds="true" android:maxWidth="58.0dip" android:maxHeight="56.0dip" android:layout_toRightOf="@id/app_label" />
            <TextView android:textSize="@dimen/status_bar_recents_app_description_text_size" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:id="@id/app_description" android:visibility="gone" android:fadingEdge="none" android:fadingEdgeLength="0.0dip" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="0.0dip" android:layout_marginLeft="0.0dip" android:layout_marginTop="0.0dip" android:scrollHorizontally="true" android:singleLine="true" android:layout_below="@id/recents_callout_line" android:layout_alignParentLeft="true" />
        </RelativeLayout>
    </FrameLayout>

SystemUI.apk\res\layout-port\status_bar_recent_panel.xml
    Code:
    <com.android.systemui.recent.RecentsPanelView android:background="@android:drawable/notify_panel_notification_icon_bg_tile" android:id="@id/recents_root" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent"
        <FrameLayout android:id="@id/recents_bg_protect" android:paddingTop="0.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true">
            <com.android.systemui.recent.RecentsVerticalScrollView android:layout_gravity="bottom|left|center" android:id="@id/recents_container" android:scrollbars="none" android:fadingEdge="none" android:fadingEdgeLength="0.0dip" android:clipChildren="false" android:clipToPadding="false" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginRight="0.0dip" android:stackFromBottom="true" android:divider="@null">
                <LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/recents_linear_layout" android:clipChildren="false" android:clipToPadding="false" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
            </com.android.systemui.recent.RecentsVerticalScrollView>
        </FrameLayout>
        <include android:id="@id/recents_no_apps" android:visibility="invisible" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" layout="@layout/status_bar_no_recent_apps" />
    </com.android.systemui.recent.RecentsPanelView>

SystemUI.apk\res\values\bools.xml
    Code:
    <bool name="config_recents_thumbnail_image_fits_to_xy">[COLOR="Red"]true[/COLOR]</bool>

SystemUI.apk\res\values\dimens.xml
    Code:
    <dimen name="status_bar_edge_ignore">[COLOR="Red"]0.0dip[/COLOR]</dimen>
    <dimen name="navigation_bar_deadzone_size">[COLOR="Red"]0.0dip[/COLOR]</dimen>
    <dimen name="status_bar_icon_drawing_size">[COLOR="Red"]14.0dip[/COLOR]</dimen>

SystemUI.apk\res\values\drawables.xml
    Code:
    <item type="drawable" name="status_bar_recents_background_solid">#[COLOR="Red"]00000000[/COLOR]</item>
    <item type="drawable" name="status_bar_recents_app_thumbnail_background">#[COLOR="Red"]8033b5e5[/COLOR]</item>

SystemUI.apk\res\values\styles.xml
    Code:
    <resources>
        <style name="TextAppearance.StatusBar.Clock" parent="@android:style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Icon">
            <item name="android:textSize">[COLOR="Red"]11.0dip[/COLOR]</item>
            <item name="android:textStyle">normal</item>
            <item name="android:textColor">@android:color/holo_blue_light</item>
        </style>
        <style name="TextAppearance.StatusBar.BatteryTextOnly" parent="@android:style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Icon">
            <item name="android:textColor">@android:color/holo_blue_light</item>
        </style>
        <style name="TextAppearance.StatusBar.Date" parent="@android:style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Icon">
            <item name="android:textSize">16.0sp</item>
            <item name="android:textColor">#[COLOR="Red"]ffffffff[/COLOR]</item>
        </style>
        <style name="TextAppearance.StatusBar.PhoneTicker" parent="@android:style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Ticker">
        </style>
    </resources>

TOOLS For Editing

Replaced&Resized icons are in the attachments (Icons.zip).
    Note: decompile your framework&SystemUI before you drop them in there.
    Guide: Add&Edit Navigation Bar Buttons [CM9]

[5.June.2012][CM9]How to add Invisible Power(left corner) and Search(right corner) button to the navigation bar. (or other buttons/layouts)

SystemUI.apk\res\layout\navigation_bar.xml
    Code:
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.NavigationBarView android:background="#ff000000" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent"
        <FrameLayout android:id="@id/rot0" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
            <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/container" android:clipChildren="false" android:clipToPadding="false" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
                <include layout="@layout/mid_navigation_bar_port" />
            </LinearLayout>
            <LinearLayout android:gravity="center_horizontal" android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/lights_out" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_marginLeft="40.0dip" android:layout_marginRight="40.0dip">
                <ImageView android:layout_width="[COLOR="Red"]64.0dip[/COLOR]" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/ic_sysbar_lights_out_dot_large" android:scaleType="center" />
                <View android:visibility="invisible" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="1.0" />
                <ImageView android:layout_width="[COLOR="Red"]64.0dip[/COLOR]" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/ic_sysbar_lights_out_dot_large" android:scaleType="center" />
                <View android:visibility="invisible" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="1.0" />
            </LinearLayout>
            <View android:layout_gravity="top" android:id="@id/deadzone" android:clickable="true" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/navigation_bar_deadzone_size" />
        </FrameLayout>
        <FrameLayout android:id="@id/rot90" android:paddingTop="0.0dip" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
            <LinearLayout android:gravity="center_vertical" android:layout_gravity="center_vertical" android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/container" android:clipChildren="false" android:clipToPadding="false" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
                <include layout="@layout/mid_navigation_bar_land" />
            </LinearLayout>
            <LinearLayout android:gravity="center_vertical" android:layout_gravity="center_vertical" android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/lights_out" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_marginTop="40.0dip" android:layout_marginBottom="40.0dip">
                <ImageView android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]64.0dip[/COLOR]" android:src="@drawable/ic_sysbar_lights_out_dot_large" android:scaleType="center" />
                <View android:visibility="invisible" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="0.0dip" android:layout_weight="1.0" />
                <ImageView android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]64.0dip[/COLOR]" android:src="@drawable/ic_sysbar_lights_out_dot_large" android:scaleType="center" />
                <View android:visibility="invisible" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="0.0dip" android:layout_weight="1.0" />
            </LinearLayout>
            <View android:layout_gravity="left" android:id="@id/deadzone" android:clickable="true" android:layout_width="@dimen/navigation_bar_deadzone_size" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
        </FrameLayout>
        <View android:id="@id/rot270" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
    </com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.NavigationBarView>
    [This is just the lights-out mode.]
    RED - Portrait
    BLUE - Landscape

SystemUI.apk\res\layout\mid_navigation_bar_land.xml
    Code:
    <LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/nav_buttons" android:clipChildren="false" android:clipToPadding="false" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent"
        <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:id="@id/one" android:layout_width="[COLOR="Magenta"]0.0dip[/COLOR]" android:layout_height="[COLOR="Magenta"]0.0dip[/COLOR]" android:layout_weight="0.0" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight_land" />
        [COLOR="Red"]<com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="38.0dip" android:layout_weight="0.0" systemui:keyCode="84" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight_land" />[/COLOR]
    	<LinearLayout android:gravity="center_vertical" android:layout_gravity="center_vertical" android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/mid_nav_buttons" android:clipChildren="false" android:clipToPadding="false" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="0.0dip" android:layout_weight="1.0" android:animateLayoutChanges="true">
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:id="@id/two" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="[COLOR="Magenta"]64.0dip[/COLOR]" android:layout_weight="0.0" systemui:keyRepeat="true" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight_land" />
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:id="@id/three" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="[COLOR="Magenta"]64.0dip[/COLOR]" android:layout_weight="0.0" systemui:keyRepeat="true" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight_land" />
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:id="@id/four" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="[COLOR="Magenta"]64.0dip[/COLOR]" android:layout_weight="0.0" systemui:keyRepeat="true" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight_land" />
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:id="@id/five" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="[COLOR="Magenta"]64.0dip[/COLOR]" android:layout_weight="0.0" systemui:keyRepeat="true" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight_land" />
        </LinearLayout>
        <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:id="@id/six" android:layout_width="[COLOR="Magenta"]0.0dip[/COLOR]" android:layout_height="[COLOR="Magenta"]0.0dip[/COLOR]" android:layout_weight="0.0" systemui:keyRepeat="true" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight_land" />
        [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]<com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="38.0dip" android:layout_weight="0.0" systemui:keyCode="26" systemui:keyRepeat="false" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight_land" />[/COLOR]
    </LinearLayout>
    [This is landscape mode.]
    RED - Search button top (keycode 84)
    BLUE - Power button bottom (keycode 26)
    MAGENTA - Hide corner buttons and resize the others

Landscape layout, from top to bottom.

SystemUI.apk\res\layout\mid_navigation_bar_port.xml
    Code:
    <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/nav_buttons" android:clipChildren="false" android:clipToPadding="false" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent"
        <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:id="@id/one" android:layout_width="[COLOR="Magenta"]0.0dip[/COLOR]" android:layout_height="[COLOR="Magenta"]0.0dip[/COLOR]" android:scaleType="fitCenter" android:layout_weight="0.0" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />
        [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]<com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:layout_width="38.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="0.0" systemui:keyCode="26" systemui:keyRepeat="false" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />[/COLOR]
    	<LinearLayout android:gravity="center_horizontal" android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal" android:id="@id/mid_nav_buttons" android:clipChildren="false" android:clipToPadding="false" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="1.0" android:animateLayoutChanges="true">
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:id="@id/two" android:layout_width="[COLOR="Magenta"]64.0dip[/COLOR]" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="0.0" systemui:keyRepeat="true" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />
            <View android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="1.0" />
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:id="@id/three" android:layout_width="[COLOR="Magenta"]64.0dip[/COLOR]" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="0.0" systemui:keyRepeat="true" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />
            <View android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="1.0" />
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:id="@id/four" android:layout_width="[COLOR="Magenta"]64.0dip[/COLOR]" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="0.0" systemui:keyRepeat="true" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:id="@id/five" android:layout_width="[COLOR="Magenta"]64.0dip[/COLOR]" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="0.0" systemui:keyRepeat="true" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />
        </LinearLayout>
        <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:id="@id/six" android:layout_width="[COLOR="Magenta"]0.0dip[/COLOR]" android:layout_height="[COLOR="Magenta"]0.0dip[/COLOR]" android:scaleType="fitCenter" android:layout_weight="0.0" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />
        [COLOR="Red"]<com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:layout_width="38.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="0.0" systemui:keyCode="84" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />[/COLOR]
    </LinearLayout>
    [This is portrait mode.]
    BLUE - Power button left (keycode 26)
    RED - Search button right (keycode 84)
    MAGENTA - Hide corner buttons and resize the others

Portrait layout, from left to right.
    Common keycodes:
    26 - Power
    84 - Search
    82 - Menu
    3 - Home
    4 - Back
    More keycodes - http://developer.android.com/reference/android/view/KeyEvent.html

You can apply the patch below if you are on NexusHD2 v2.2 and it will probably work for a few of the next versions as well.
    As well as for other stock cm9 roms, try on your on risk & if it doesn' work, just follow the guide above.
    Power Button for the NexusHD2-ICS-CM9 V2.8

SystemUI.apk for NexusHD2-ICS-CM9 V2.8 modified and cleanly recompiled with the following:

:good:An 'Invisible' Power soft button / softkey function

Select for 'Power button' (in all languages) in the CM9 NavBar editor when configuring your keys layout.

Install:
    Just flash the Aroma installer from recovery and choose to install to SD-EXT, DataOnEXT, or NAND with the option of returning to the unmodified original.