[ROM] ELECTRIFY RM v1.0 (XWLP8B) BASED ON INDIAN ICS

Search This thread

sumitvib

Jul 6, 2012
Flashed both of them one by one....is there other way to do it .

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda premium

sumitvib

Jul 6, 2012
did that buddy, on your behalf.:eek: soon your thread will be in dev section. Great going.:cowboy: We have all things here. Do make few more things like:

• screenshots
  • faq
  • few more details like which kernel u are using..?? & lots more

make it attractive man..:victory: If need any help, do let me know..:good:

thanks for suggestion what should i add in faq help...

Aniket.t20

Aug 17, 2012
Mumbai
Happy To Help may I know on which rom you are and what is the error

Im using this ROM itself (rather was using ) (electrify).
Error was that the super user app was present but it wasnt rooted as in all root apps dint function and couldnt get root access. You may suggest set settings to prompt for superuser access but i check and it was set to prompt. i also tried flashing ardatdat's 4.1 n 4.2b6 and superuser CWM zip but it didnt help!

DeepankarS

Oct 2, 2012
Noida
Error was that the super user app was present but it wasnt rooted as in all root apps dint function and couldnt get root access. You may suggest set settings to prompt for superuser access but i check and it was set to prompt. i also tried flashing ardatdat's 4.1 n 4.2b6 and superuser CWM zip but it didnt help!

Update the binaries.
Even still problem persists..remove super user.apk and install suapersu v1.00.apk..
Will help :)

sumitvib

Jul 6, 2012

As DeepankarS said update superuser binary if its not working then use "SUPERUSER UPDATE FIXER APP FROM PLAY STORE"
and try to update the binary if any force close issue persist then fix permission form recovery:good:

Aniket.t20

Aug 17, 2012
Mumbai
As DeepankarS said update superuser binary if its not working then use "SUPERUSER UPDATE FIXER APP FROM PLAY STORE"
and try to update the binary if any force close issue persist then fix permission form recovery:good:

I tried updating the binary from superuser app itself - it didnt wrk i also tried flashing latest superuser CWM zip that didnt help too. I will try this method next sunday as i have to use this phone for colg till then.

Update the binaries.
Even still problem persists..remove super user.apk and install suapersu v1.00.apk..
Will help :)

I am experiencing the same problem.. you can't remove superuser apk without root permissions. I have tried su updater fix from play store but it says not problems found and using it i have tried to update the su binaries but to no avail.. it gets to where it is requesting root and there is no prompt at all. supersu v1.00.apk still tries to update the su binary but to no avail.. Is there a solution to this problem?

sumitvib

Jul 6, 2012
RE

I am experiencing the same problem.. you can't remove superuser apk without root permissions. I have tried su updater fix from play store but it says not problems found and using it i have tried to update the su binaries but to no avail.. it gets to where it is requesting root and there is no prompt at all. supersu v1.00.apk still tries to update the su binary but to no avail.. Is there a solution to this problem?

Hello Bro if you want to switch for "SUPERSU" then i have a simple way google for AROMA FILE MANAGER which is a great file manager
which runs through recovery
1) boot into recovery
2) select zip AROMA FILE MANAGER and flash (ACTUALLY IT IS NOT FLASHED ON YOUR PHONE ITS SIMPLY RUNS)
3) download latest SUPERSU extract in external sd both apk and su binary
4) go to system/app/Superuser.apk and delete that apk and paste SUPERSU.apk
5) go to system/xbin/su and replace su binary
6) change file permission
7) reboot ithink it should work fine now.........:good:

sumitvib

Jul 6, 2012
RE

having trouble with root access. can anyone pls help. Im using this rom with ardatdats kernel

Hello Bro if you want to switch for "SUPERSU" then i have a simple way google for AROMA FILE MANAGER which is a great file manager
which runs through recovery
1) boot into recovery
2) select zip AROMA FILE MANAGER and flash (ACTUALLY IT IS NOT FLASHED ON YOUR PHONE ITS SIMPLY RUNS)
3) download latest SUPERSU extract in external sd both apk and su binary
4) go to system/app/Superuser.apk and delete that apk and paste SUPERSU.apk
5) go to system/xbin/su and replace su binary
6) change file permission
7) reboot ithink it should work fine now.........:good:

ronakchavan

Jun 7, 2012
Mumbai
Hey guys I wanna know that does tha dialer opens quickly in Indian ics or its still slow as it was in nordic ics???

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HELLO FRIENDS.......

PRESENTING ELECTRIFY ROM V 1.0 Based On INDIAN ICS 4.0.4 [XWLP8]

FEATURES :

1) BASED ON INDIAN ICS 4.0.4 [XWLP8]
    2) PRE-ROOTED
    3) BUSYBOX 1.20.2
    4) FULLY DEODEX
    5) DE-BLOATED
    6) INIT.D SUPPORT
    7) BUILD.PROP TWEAKS

NOTE : IF YOU ARE ON STOCK INDIAN ROM "DONOT" DO ANY OPERATIONS LIKE WIPE DATA FACTORY RESET
    AS THE STOCK KERNEL MAY HAVE EMMC BRICK BUG

HOW TO INSTALL

1) IF YOU COME FROM ANOTHER ROM [NOT BASED ON STOCK INDIAN ICS]
    FLASH STOCK ROM THROUGH ODIN.
    2) INSTALL CWM RECOVERY THROUGH ODIN.
    3) DOWNLOAD ELECTRIFY ROM V1.0 FORM LINKS BELOW.
    4) BOOT INTO CWM RECOVERY AND FLASH.
    5) WIPE CACHE & DELVIC CACHE REBOOT.

NOTE : AS THE ROM IS IN 3 FILES USE HJ SPLICT TO JOIN (IT'S FREEWARE).

DOWNLOAD HERE

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y8k1rx6qabhkzrk (PART 1)
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ei8ko4z3z1xc0wv (PART 2)
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?52w00255unicivh (PART 3)

NEW LINK ADDED SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE FRIENDS....

MIRROR :
    http://d-h.st/Xov (USE MIRROR INSTED)

CREDIT :

DSIXDA FOR AMAZING ANDROID KITCHEN
    ARDATDAT FOR KERNEL (ARDATDAT KERNEL 4.2 BETA6 )
    VIKESH KATARIA FOR SUGGESTION.

EVERY CUSTOM MODIFICATION HAS RISK DO AT "YOUR" OWN RISK.
    DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK HELP AS EVERY XDA MEMBER WILL HELP YOU TO GET OUT OF TROUBLE..
    AGAIN I AM A JUNIOR MEMBER ONLY NOT A DEVELOPER SO THERE MAY BE BUGS IN ROM . THANK YOU
    Thanks for suggestion friend ..I am not a dev ..but i would like to add it as addon if you have used them then please send the files..Thank u.

I have added the Touchwhiz 5*5 launcher apk and CWM flashable.. :D (Not my work, thanks to ADAM and PANKAJ)
    Also added the 15 toggle mod with updated binary for our phone (Thanks to Vikesh for teaching me how to port something useful for our phone
    And thanks to THE DROIDSTER for providing us with the link..)

Check if both of them work perfectly with our device in your rom. :)

If they do..add them to your ROM :D it will surely get more electrified ;)

Rest see the link for deoxed rom touchwhiz launcher because i have not added the widgets pack so they aren't working currently in my phone. For them to work, add the widgets pack too :) might help.

But one thing more..Touchwiz and CM like launchers is getting monotonous..add something different..like the lg/moto/xperia one. :D Our Royale doesnt even have one Roms with them :)
    Thank you bro to move this thread to Dev section..Need help how to port themes for rom . And make rom beautiful.

Pressing thanks button speaks louder then words here buddy.:D
    For porting themes there are lots of site for this.. You can have look at them..:victory:
    Thanks buddy I am A newbie dont know How To Move The Thread To Dev Section PLZ HELP.

Again..pressing thanks is better than saying :D

This is Great Deepankar Buddy. I have seen that it has animations like my Note 2 in toggles.
    @Sumit: Buddy, take a shot what Deepankar buddy attached. It has great settings. You can launch ERM V2.0 after applying all this..:good: