FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][RemICS-JB] SGS3 Style Notification Panel [13/11/2012]

475 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,331
 
By monish1995, Senior Member on 13th November 2012, 04:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th November 2012, 12:33 AM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Backup of original notification theme was not created for me. Log says that backup was created, but it does not exist. How can I revert back to the original theme without formating the phone?
 
 
14th November 2012, 01:06 AM |#22  
Juhan Jufri's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 417
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnos17

How u did this?

Sent from Galaxy Tablet

Yo hypnos. Just check the framework-res/research/drawable-hdpi and have a look at the icons. Like for WiFi they edited the icon and added in the word WiFi below it. They also somehow make the power toggles longer
14th November 2012, 03:32 AM |#23  
Juhan Jufri's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 417
 
More
I managed to resize the icons to fit in my notification panel. any i9001 users who like this please p.m me
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-11-14-10-23-53.jpg
Views:	664
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	1480225  
14th November 2012, 03:48 AM |#24  
erpurohit's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,439
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsrank

Backup of original notification theme was not created for me. Log says that backup was created, but it does not exist. How can I revert back to the original theme without formating the phone?

where you checked for the backup...
14th November 2012, 10:20 AM |#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erpurohit

where you checked for the backup...

Log says "Backup done in /sdcard/UniversalFlasher/Backup_13Nov2012-2238.zip", in this folder this backup does not exist, just log file. I have checked external SD card just to be sure, but neither there is backup located.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app
14th November 2012, 01:30 PM |#26  
erpurohit's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,439
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsrank

Log says "Backup done in /sdcard/UniversalFlasher/Backup_13Nov2012-2238.zip", in this folder this backup does not exist, just log file. I have checked external SD card just to be sure, but neither there is backup located.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

ok....we will get a revert package soon.. also will check what goes wrong...
14th November 2012, 01:31 PM |#27  
hypnos17's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pan Daemonium
Thanks Meter: 4,552
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juhan Jufri

I managed to resize the icons to fit in my notification panel. any i9001 users who like this please p.m me

only change icons? Seems cool. I like this, can u pm me this? The

Sent from Galaxy Tablet
14th November 2012, 02:53 PM |#28  
Juhan Jufri's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 417
 
More
sorry hypnos. I got a problem trying to pm you the attachment. (p.s its for doomnexus v3)
Attached Files
File Type: apk SystemUI.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.06 MB, 35 views)
15th November 2012, 02:26 AM |#29  
Senior Member
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 83
 
Donate to Me
More
It is possible to run this Toggles in Cm10? If not, can you make it for this?

P.S.
I just flashed it onto clean CM10 and it WORK!
15th November 2012, 07:33 AM |#30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Amazing~! =D
15th November 2012, 08:03 AM |#31  
Senior Member
Flag Herne
Thanks Meter: 327
 
More
Is it possible to use this toggles in combination with a theme or in a theme?

Gesendet von meinem MB526 mit Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes