FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] MetroDroid v4.0, MetroPCS MMS Scripts, ICS Script is UP! (5/8/12)

1,216 posts
Thanks Meter: 236

By Bloodykiller86, Senior Member on 29th September 2010, 10:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th January 2011, 08:16 PM |#501  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akkasca

any one else having this problem my texts are out of order..

yea that happens because of MetroPCS systems. idk why that happens but it does lol.

also im trying out the 1.7.11 MIUI and i gotta say its pretty great battery life has improved DRASTICALLY! i mean i have never gotten such good battery life on an AOSP based rom. But theyre going to release a new version soon anyways so ill w8 for that til then im prob going to work on the script for CM 6 and 7 and get it working with the stock MMS.apk instead of one that i found that works. Stay tunes =P

16th January 2011, 01:25 AM |#502  
Flag Washington, DC
Thanks Meter: 48

More
yeah so battery life is horrible on metrodroid 2
is anyone using any kernels other then what it came with? any difference
The Following User Says Thank You to lebmb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lebmb Ad-Free
16th January 2011, 02:08 AM |#503  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebmb

yeah so battery life is horrible on metrodroid 2
is anyone using any kernels other then what it came with? any difference

yea some1 told me it might have to do with showing the percentages in the taskbar battery icon...ill release a new one to fix it soon. But try out Netharcy's kernel 4.3.1 cfs havs its great
The Following User Says Thank You to Bloodykiller86 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bloodykiller86 Ad-Free
16th January 2011, 02:23 AM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodykiller86

yea some1 told me it might have to do with showing the percentages in the taskbar battery icon...ill release a new one to fix it soon. But try out Netharcy's kernel 4.3.1 cfs havs its great

With sbc or with out

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to V1cmlb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift V1cmlb Ad-Free
16th January 2011, 02:28 AM |#505  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1cmlb

With sbc or with out

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

with sbc if u leave your phone idle you'll see that it stays at 100% for one hour instead of just 2 minutes lol...the only thing is their are risks to your battery supposedly but idk..i used it for a while and it seemed fine for me
16th January 2011, 04:16 AM |#506  
Flag Casablanca
Thanks Meter: 579

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

with sbc if u leave your phone idle you'll see that it stays at 100% for one hour instead of just 2 minutes lol...the only thing is their are risks to your battery supposedly but idk..i used it for a while and it seemed fine for me

Sounds more that it is risky after long term use lol
The Following User Says Thank You to LOSTLOGIC89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LOSTLOGIC89 Ad-Free
16th January 2011, 04:56 AM |#507  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSTLOGIC89

Sounds more that it is risky after long term use lol

well the risk usually comes to people who charge it from USB i got a wall charge and it works just fine that way though im on MIUI right now lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Bloodykiller86 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bloodykiller86 Ad-Free
16th January 2011, 04:20 PM |#508  
Flag Washington, DC
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:

thanks i just flashed it
however i did just notice something, 4g turns it self on all the time and is scanning all the time, i turn it off but it comes back on by it self, u guys should check n see if its doin the same thing
i bet that would consume alot of battery
16th January 2011, 04:22 PM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
whenever i try to install the cm 6.1 rom it says the zip isnt signed correctly..any suggestions???
16th January 2011, 09:19 PM |#510  
Flag Casablanca
Thanks Meter: 579

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleOThrowed

whenever i try to install the cm 6.1 rom it says the zip isnt signed correctly..any suggestions???

Go to recovery then flash then click toogle signature (something like that) however its weird it shouldn't say that .Let's wait for bloody's explanation.
17th January 2011, 04:28 AM |#511  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSTLOGIC89

Go to recovery then flash then click toogle signature (something like that) however its weird it shouldn't say that .Let's wait for bloody's explanation.

yea thats cuz i didnt know about signing back then...now i sign my roms lol...those i basically just edited a few things after i extracted it and then put it back into the zip after lol...it worked just that since a few things were changed the signatures were different but ehh dont worry about it =P nothing important. just toggle verification and your good..plus it installs quicker that way
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
evo, htc evo 4g, metrodroid, metropcs

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)