Search This thread

immortalneo

Jan 25, 2011
Malappuram, Kerala
There are a lot of people joining XDA on a daily basis, and there are a lot of repetitive questions being asked
which clutter up the Development and 'Q & A' threads. Point them here. Feel free to ask or answer questions.

The idea of this thread is to get users to help other users with their problems/questions. People are usually
ridiculed for asking questions that other people deem stupid even though it may be a legitimate question. This
leads to new users being afraid to ask questions!

Only provide well mannered help towards users in this thread. Please do not spoon feed, but rather point in
the direction where that user can find an answer
and educate himself. If you don't want to answer, at least
point out where to find the answer.

Before posting anything, I strongly advise you to read THIS thread.

Then, have a quick look at the names of threads in Post No. 2, you might find what you need right away.

Third. Even if you do get your question answered, please do come back and read threads in Post No. 2
(coming later as soon as we start getting the guides) to educate yourself. You'll be surprised how much time
and frustration it will save you in the future!

No abuse towards noobs tolerated here! That means:
NO TROLLING
NO NAME CALLING
NO RIDICULING
NO FLAMING

ASK ANY QUESTION HERE! No question is stupid or irrelevant in this thread. You will either get an answer or will get pointed in the right direction.

*A Special Thanks to mark manning for his help in creating this thread*

HALL OF FAME

People who contributed most to this thread and helped countless number of people with their
problems/questions. In no particular order.

Bruce Wayne
post-mortem
SilentStrider
Ghostfreak NB
mayank9856
sgs22012
Zatta
ADDICT.ANK

These people also have the right to use the banner below:
Newbie%20Thread%20Sign.gif

Just add this code to your signature:
HTML:
[URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2257421"][IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/41066660/Newbie%20Thread%20Sign.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:

Sm-g360az

Apr 12, 2024
Most apps do actually use device integrity it is just sometimes not enabled for their system if using an unlocked bootloader.

I assume you are talking about checksum files, to ensure the APK hasn't been modified from the source code?

that is not what they are asking about, they are asking about spoofing ROM fingerprints in order to achieve device integrity (play integrity in the play store app) on a device that uses hardware attestation when using an unlocked bootloader.

the spoofed fingerprint forces droid guard to use software attestation instead, and uses the details from the spoofed fingerprint in order to pass device integrity.

this is commonly used so that google wallet can still work with NFC payments. most apps don't need device integrity to run though, just basic integrity is enough.

Anyone know how to play games like MINECRAFT that are compatible with android 5+, on android 4.4.4?

Droidriven

Jan 27, 2014
NC
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
HTC Thunderbolt
Tried that. App just crashes when I try to launch. Unfortunately app has stopped.
Maybe you didn't get it completely right, it may require more than the changes you made or maybe you didn't make the right changes. It will require some trial and error, you just have to be willing to put in the time and effort to figure it out.

Or you can try installing an android emulator app on your phone and install 5.0 android inside the emulator then install your game in the emulator.

Sm-g360az

Apr 12, 2024
brother.... why do you want this?
Why not? I like the unreal engine. What games would you reccomend?

Maybe you didn't get it completely right, it may require more than the changes you made or maybe you didn't make the right changes. It will require some trial and error, you just have to be willing to put in the time and effort to figure it out.

Or you can try installing an android emulator app on your phone and install 5.0 android inside the emulator then install your game in the emulator.
Emulator links pls?

I've been away too long, way too long, but I'm home again. Long after I had done, what I'd done, what's become of them?
-W. Afton

Nov 2, 2023
I have a issue with this Android based mobile hotspot i've been trying to hack/crack open. I have adb access, but apps wont install over adb, nor the google play store, i only have access to the preinstalled apps, when i tried to install Bromite over adb it gave me this error: [INSTALL_FAILED_ABORTED: Not allow app install by user!] I looked it up online, and didnt find anything. Not sure if this is a proprietary error because G4home can modify system settings, Kind of a Newbie, there's other posts about this hotspot on xda, the mobile hotspot's model is GlocalMe G4 Pro, they most likely came presinstalled with Nougat, but my unit runs Pie and i bought it off of ebay. So uh, yeah, i guess i have a android paperweight right now. Screenshot 2024-04-18 203937.png

Omar_62

I have a issue with this Android based mobile hotspot i've been trying to hack/crack open. I have adb access, but apps wont install over adb, nor the google play store, i only have access to the preinstalled apps, when i tried to install Bromite over adb it gave me this error: [INSTALL_FAILED_ABORTED: Not allow app install by user!] I looked it up online, and didnt find anything. Not sure if this is a proprietary error because G4home can modify system settings, Kind of a Newbie, there's other posts about this hotspot on xda, the mobile hotspot's model is GlocalMe G4 Pro, they most likely came presinstalled with Nougat, but my unit runs Pie and i bought it off of ebay. So uh, yeah, i guess i have a android paperweight right now. View attachment 6093538
Check if your settings havea seperate options to allow installappsoverADB

Sm-g360az

Apr 12, 2024
Is there even a single custom rom for the SM-G360AZ and if so how can I use it? Pls I am in desperate need, and I have only found for SM-G360H. PLS HELP. Thx.

Top Liked Posts