FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

**What phone should I buy next?** -- Not sure what device to buy? Ask here!

14,560 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,271

By KidCarter93, Retired Forum Moderator on 21st August 2012, 11:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th November 2012, 09:14 AM |#1091  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Phone Help
Is there any news of samsung launching a new device from its series galaxy? I want to buy a new phone coz im not satisfied of my samsung wave. Will i buy Samsung Galaxy s3 or just wait for a new phone from its series coz 2013 is near.

28th November 2012, 01:21 PM |#1092  
Recognized Contributor
Flag MYSORE - KARNATAKA - INDIA
Thanks Meter: 9,034

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz85

Can anyone recommend a 'decent' 10" tablet for around £150 or slightly more if needed? It will only be used for browsing, facebook, email and the odd game. Thanks.

check the link below ma8

http://www.techradar.com/news/mobile...e-world-905504
28th November 2012, 02:35 PM |#1093  
Thanks Meter: 566

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noi1988

Is there any news of samsung launching a new device from its series galaxy? I want to buy a new phone coz im not satisfied of my samsung wave. Will i buy Samsung Galaxy s3 or just wait for a new phone from its series coz 2013 is near.

What all you need to know!
The Following User Says Thank You to vj_dustin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vj_dustin Ad-Free
28th November 2012, 05:52 PM |#1094  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Android phone with BOTH HDMI and analog TV out
Hi everyone!

Does anybody know an android phone which has both HDMI and analog TV out, also USB OTG would be nice to have. I have searched quite a bit and the only phone I could find was the Nokia N8, but it runs Symbian.

Thanks in advance
28th November 2012, 06:05 PM |#1095  

More
android
sony neo v the best
28th November 2012, 06:06 PM |#1096  
Thanks Meter: 239

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamPro

On Verizon with grandfathered Unlimited data, contract is up in Jan but could prob call Verizon and get it early. I am interested in the Galaxy Note 2 and even considering using the upgrade (thus voiding Unlimited) or buying the phone out right ($700?). Looked at other phones like DNA but really want the Note 2.

Not sure what I should do

bump
28th November 2012, 06:28 PM |#1097  
Thanks Meter: 555

More
Get the dna . Faster and better. Also does anyone knows if prices of phones are going down in a month? Santa is coming and he better give us some cheap smartphones

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
28th November 2012, 07:51 PM |#1098  
Thanks Meter: 239

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmNice

Get the dna . Faster and better. Also does anyone knows if prices of phones are going down in a month? Santa is coming and he better give us some cheap smartphones

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Its a worse phone tho; worse battery life, updates ill never know ill receive, no s-pen
28th November 2012, 08:06 PM |#1099  

More
Tablet / Phone rec's
Hi guys, two questions..

#1 A friend's asking me which tablet to get, i suggested Nexus 7, cheapest i could find was around £180 or the Kindle Fire HD for £160. Seems out of his price range as he keeps asking my opinion / sending links to tablets around £100 price range... so... anyone know what's the best available for £100? or close to it?

#2 Starting a new phone contract with Tesco Mobile, my phone's screwed up and costing too much pay-as-u-go, so i have the choice of Nokia Lumia 800 or Samsung Galaxy Ace. Pretty sure i'll go for the Lumia 800 but would be nice for second opinion.

Thanks guys, sorry i expect you get the "whats best for £100" a lot lol, prices change so just thought I'd ask.

Cheers
28th November 2012, 08:12 PM |#1100  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 290

More
About the tab, no idea on your country prices. As for the phone, from those 2 the 800 is better (dah ) but it's outdated now because of WinPhone8. See the price of the Galaxy nexus. That phone will get updates for sure (I should buy it next month )
28th November 2012, 08:27 PM |#1101  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsr98

About the tab, no idea on your country prices. As for the phone, from those 2 the 800 is better (dah ) but it's outdated now because of WinPhone8. See the price of the Galaxy nexus. That phone will get updates for sure (I should buy it next month )

Not too worried about having the latest & greatest with the phone, my friend has a Lumia 800 and thinks it's great, just used to having droid devices so had a little doubt :P Mainly need this tablet question answered but thanks for input

The two tablets he asked about were the Gemini JoyTAB 7in Android Tablet and CnM 7 Inch Touchpad which are both going for £99 but was hoping you guys knew something better around £100? (give or take £20!)

Thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
device, new device, new phone, phone, tablet, what to buy, what to choose

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)