[UTIL] SPB Mobile Shell 3.0.1 [Tricks, Widgets, Themes, Other, FAQ, Config]

Search This thread

Siliconstar

Nov 21, 2007
Does anybody know what's the meaning of the numbers in red in the following string in Dclock?
String Name="Margins" Value="0 2 0 4 0 2 0 0 0 0 24"
I've read in a spanish forum they set position and space between digits of the digital clock, but there is no explanation on the meaning of each value.

Thank you in advance.

wacky.banana

Moderator Emeritus
Apr 30, 2007
Voicemail Widget Counter Still Not Working

Noticed the counter on the voicemail widget does not work. This has been a recurring problem for me since MS3 official was released. The latest beta (3.01) makes no difference.

Have also used Mskips widgets and the same problem exists with this particular widget.

Anyone had similar problems and knows what the solution is for making the voicemail widget counter work?

Thanks

WB

acidbath5546

Feb 17, 2009
3pe3of3l3ZZZZZZZZZ95573a73d7cff901994.jpg

here is my homescreen....Thanks all for the help...
Zepiii Your the Man!!!

Clasimodo

Dec 22, 2006
Samsung Galaxy A70s
Noticed the counter on the voicemail widget does not work. This has been a recurring problem for me since MS3 official was released. The latest beta (3.01) makes no difference.

Have also used Mskips widgets and the same problem exists with this particular widget.

Anyone had similar problems and knows what the solution is for making the voicemail widget counter work?

Thanks

WB

Same problem here, but I assumed it was caused by PhoneAlarm that I've got installed as well. I did not test it on a clean install yet (lack of time). You have PhoneAlarm installed yourself, by any chance?

msmsms1

May 7, 2009
Can some one did make a Big Clock for Omnia 400x240 ?

The Clock for WVGA, VGA, QVGA work not on the Omnia.

Last edited:

wacky.banana

Moderator Emeritus
Apr 30, 2007
Same problem here, but I assumed it was caused by PhoneAlarm that I've got installed as well. I did not test it on a clean install yet (lack of time). You have PhoneAlarm installed yourself, by any chance?

Clasimodo,

Yes I do have phonealarm installed. Had not thought of that. However all other notifications that phonealarm intercepts get reported fine by MS3.

I will deinstall phonealarm to see if that is the problem (you never know) but as the other items are ok with it on, I doubt.

Will report back.

WB

twisted-pixel

Feb 9, 2007
Can someone confirm my understanding

I used to have the pro widgets installed so that I could have the pro clock on my lifestyle screen. This worked perfectly.

Then I upgraded to the latest buld of MS3 and the clock didn't work. I assumed that this was because the new installation of MS overwrote the files. So I reinstalled the widget cab and yet this still didn't give me the pro clock. This, I was told, was because there wasn't a cab file for WVGA that worked with the new MS build.

funnily enough, the pro weather, and pro battery still work, just not the pro clock.

so, basically, is there a new cab for the latest MS build that will give me back my pro clock?? (for WVGA)

thanks

Last edited:

Svesel

May 21, 2008
Is there a way to clear all the "call log list" in MBS3 ?
If i go in this list, i only can sort the duplicates, but no full Call log clean :(

Anybody have a solution for this ?

smilys

Feb 13, 2006
Hi There

I'm having problems getting the TF3D and MS3 running together in my diamond... I have already done the registry trick (in the letf soft key Manila) but after soft reset TF3D dont start. I cheked My today settings and TF3D is activated...

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks To you all
Cesarium

Please - Anyone.........?

tenzin

May 26, 2003
Marseille
"Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-pixel
so, basically, is there a new cab for the latest MS build that will give me back my pro clock?? (for WVGA)

thanks "

Yes, please ... can someone could make it ? Thanks a lot ;)

Last edited:

scotttr

Mar 25, 2009
Denver
Any one know how to modify the path of the contact button on the bar at the bottom of the professional and lifestyle screens?
I like Resco contacts alot better than SPB.

Doode

Feb 26, 2009
Can someone confirm my understanding

I used to have the pro widgets installed so that I could have the pro clock on my lifestyle screen. This worked perfectly.

Then I upgraded to the latest buld of MS3 and the clock didn't work. I assumed that this was because the new installation of MS overwrote the files. So I reinstalled the widget cab and yet this still didn't give me the pro clock. This, I was told, was because there wasn't a cab file for WVGA that worked with the new MS build.

funnily enough, the pro weather, and pro battery still work, just not the pro clock.

thanks

Same here! Is there any news on a WVGA widget pro update?

Thanks everyone for all your work. :) I appreciate it!

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
Clasimodo,

Yes I do have phonealarm installed. Had not thought of that. However all other notifications that phonealarm intercepts get reported fine by MS3.

I will deinstall phonealarm to see if that is the problem (you never know) but as the other items are ok with it on, I doubt.

Will report back.

WB
I dont have phonealarm installed and the voicemail counter works fine on the beta rom. I wouldnt recommend using phonealarm it screws alot of things up.

issybel

Jan 1, 2009
Sydney
mskip
-----
As you know mate every one in here is having a sort of a problem,and most of the people are complaining about this file overwrites my theme this widget doesn't work and this and that.why don't you and me do something,as you know you've got good understanding in how to build a cab and I've got a sort of understanding with the widget.I created a XML file i called it (WidgetsPlus),as you can see:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<Layouts>

<Rules>
<ScreenCondition Width="240" Height="320">
<UseLayout Name="240x320"/>
</ScreenCondition>
<ScreenCondition Width="320" Height="240">
<UseLayout Name="320x240"/>
</ScreenCondition>
<ScreenCondition Width="240" Height="400">
<UseLayout Name="240x400"/>
</ScreenCondition>
<ScreenCondition Width="400" Height="240">
<UseLayout Name="320x240"/>
</ScreenCondition>
<ScreenCondition Width="320" Height="320">
<UseLayout Name="320x320"/>
</ScreenCondition>
<ScreenCondition Width="240" Height="240">
<UseLayout Name="240x240"/>
</ScreenCondition>
<Default>
<UseLayout Name="240x320"/>
</Default>
</Rules>

<General>
<DefaultFont Face="Tahoma" HeightPxl="11" Bold="y" Color="FFFFFF"/>
<Font Name="MediaWidget" Face="Tahoma" HeightPxl="11" Bold="n"/>
</General>

<Layout Name="Default">
<Plugins>

<Plugin Name="AnalogClockSony" Class="Spb.LSP.AnalogClock" Skin="qa_clock_sony" DoubleSkin="va_clock_sony" MiddleSkin="ma_clock_sony" BoldFont="n">
<DefaultFont Face="Tahoma" HeightPxl="9" Bold="n" Color="FFFFFF"/>
<BoundRect X="0" Y="0" Width="220" Height="220"/>
</Plugin>

<Plugin Name="BatteryPro" Class="Spb.LSP.Battery" Skin="qa_battery_now" DoubleSkin="va_battery_now" MiddleSkin="ma_battery_now" BoldFont="n">
<BoundRect X="0" Y="0" Width="60" Height="70"/>
<Rect Name="IconRect" X="8" Y="7" Width="48" Height="44"/>
<Rect Name="TextRect" X="2" Y="73" Width="60" Height="12"/>
</Plugin>

<Plugin Name="ModernDClockPro" Class="Spb.LSP.ModernDClock" Skin="qa_dclock_widget_pro" MiddleSkin="ma_dclock_widget_pro" DoubleSkin="va_dclock_widget_pro">
<BoundRect X="0" Y="0" Width="205" Height="87"/>
</Plugin>

<Plugin Name="ModernDClockPro2" Class="Spb.LSP.ModernDClock" Skin="qa_dclock_widget_pro2" MiddleSkin="ma_dclock_widget_pro2" DoubleSkin="va_dclock_widget_pro2">
<BoundRect X="0" Y="0" Width="160" Height="93"/>
</Plugin>

<Plugin Name="ModernDClockPro3" Class="Spb.LSP.ModernDClock" Skin="qa_dclock_widget_pro3" MiddleSkin="ma_dclock_widget_pro3" DoubleSkin="va_dclock_widget_pro3">
<BoundRect X="0" Y="0" Width="222" Height="121"/>
</Plugin>

<Plugin Name="ModernDClockSony" Class="Spb.LSP.ModernDClock" Skin="qa_dclock_widget_sony" MiddleSkin="ma_dclock_widget_sony" DoubleSkin="va_dclock_widget_large">
<BoundRect X="0" Y="0" Width="240" Height="120"/>
</Plugin>

<Plugin Name="StatusPro" Class="Spb.LSP.Status" Skin="qa_status_pro" DoubleSkin="va_status_pro" MiddleSkin="ma_status_pro">
<BoundRect X="0" Y="0" Width="180" Height="60"/>
<Int Name="IsTop" Value="1"/>
<Int Name="Type" Value="0"/>
</Plugin>

<Plugin Name="StatusEmailPro" Class="Spb.LSP.Status" Skin="qa_status_pro" DoubleSkin="va_status_pro" MiddleSkin="ma_status_pro">
<BoundRect X="0" Y="0" Width="60" Height="60"/>
<Int Name="Type" Value="1"/>
</Plugin>

<Plugin Name="StatusSMSPro" Class="Spb.LSP.Status" Skin="qa_status_pro" DoubleSkin="va_status_pro" MiddleSkin="ma_status_pro">
<Int Name="Type" Value="2"/>
</Plugin>

<Plugin Name="StatusMissedCallsPro" Class="Spb.LSP.Status" Skin="qa_status_pro" DoubleSkin="va_status_pro" MiddleSkin="ma_status_pro">
<Int Name="Type" Value="3"/>
</Plugin>

<Plugin Name="StatusVoicemailPro" Class="Spb.LSP.Status" Skin="qa_status_pro" DoubleSkin="va_status_pro" MiddleSkin="ma_status_pro">
<Int Name="Type" Value="4"/>
</Plugin>

<Plugin Name="WeatherBig" Class="Spb.LSP.Weather" Skin="qa_weather_big" DoubleSkin="va_weather_big" MiddleSkin="ma_weather_big" BoldFont="n">
<DefaultFont Face="Tahoma" HeightPxl="33" Bold="n" Color="FFFFFF"/>
<BoundRect X="0" Y="0" Width="140" Height="180"/>
<Rect Name="IconRect" X="-5" Y="-5" Width="48" Height="44"/>
<Rect Name="TextRect" X="20" Y="140" Width="112" Height="36"/>
<Int Name="TempAlignment" Value="1"/>
</Plugin>

<Plugin Name="WeatherOmnia" Class="Spb.LSP.Weather" Skin="qa_weather_omnia" DoubleSkin="va_weather_omnia" MiddleSkin="ma_weather_omnia" BoldFont="n">
<DefaultFont Face="Tahoma" HeightPxl="16" Bold="n" Color="FFFFFF"/>
<BoundRect X="0" Y="0" Width="220" Height="150"/>
<Rect Name="IconRect" X="-8" Y="-50" Width="48" Height="44"/>
<Rect Name="TextRect" X="120" Y="10" Width="112" Height="36"/>
</Plugin>

<Plugin Name="WeatherPro" Class="Spb.LSP.Weather" Skin="qa_weather_54" DoubleSkin="va_weather_54" MiddleSkin="ma_weather_54" BoldFont="n">
<BoundRect X="0" Y="0" Width="60" Height="70"/>
<Rect Name="IconRect" X="6" Y="9" Width="48" Height="44"/>
<Rect Name="TextRect" X="0" Y="73" Width="56" Height="12"/>
</Plugin>

<Plugin Name="WeatherSoftStyle" Class="Spb.LSP.Weather" Skin="qa_weather_SoftStyle" DoubleSkin="va_weather_SoftStyle" MiddleSkin="ma_weather_SoftStyle" BoldFont="n">
<DefaultFont Face="Tahoma" HeightPxl="16" Bold="n" Color="FFFFFF"/>
<BoundRect X="0" Y="0" Width="180" Height="181"/>
<Rect Name="IconRect" X="-27" Y="-29" Width="48" Height="44"/>
<Rect Name="TextRect" X="35" Y="137" Width="112" Height="36"/>
</Plugin>

</Plugins>
</Layout>

<Layout Name="240x320">
<Plugins Extends="Default">

</Plugins>
</Layout>

<Layout Name="240x400">
</Plugins>
</Layout>

<Layout Name="240x240">

</Plugins>
</Layout>

<Layout Name="320x320" DontScale="1">

</Plugins>
</Layout>

<Layout Name="320x240">
</Plugins>
</Layout>

<Layout Name="400x240">
</Plugins>
</Layout>

</Layouts>

My idea is to keep this file as standard for all the widgets,so when ever there is a new widget I'll be in charge for all the XML coding and registry entries and you be in charge for the cap making and of cause Zepiii will be organizing things around.
As a example when ever there is a new widget,I'll extract all XML coding and registry and I'll update the list above and then pass it to you for cab update,and this cab should have a name that we should agreed about and date next to it,so for every one to know that this cab has been updated.what do think mate?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry I know this post is old, but does anyone still have this full screen weather widget? I can't find the download link anywhere :(
    Try looking through the themes in post#6 of this thread. Im not sure whether its in there but its your best shot.

Mark.