If you want compile kernel, you need to rerad README.txt from source:
HOW TO BUILD KERNEL 2.6.32 FOR SHW-M130K
1. Visit http://www.codesourcery.com/, download and install Sourcery G++ Lite 2009q3-67 toolchain for ARM EABI.
2. Extract kernel source and move into the top directory.
3. Open 'Makefile' in the top directory and modify the value of following CROSS_COMPILE to a proper one regarding the path where toolchain is installed.
CROSS_COMPILE ?= /opt/toolchains/arm-2009q3/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-
4. Execute 'make shw-m130k_defconfig'.
5. Execute 'make' or 'make -j<n>' where '<n>' is the number of multiple jobs to be invoked simultaneously.
6. If the kernel is built successfully, you will find following files from the top directory:
I have already do that and i have kernel.