[ROM] [PrimoC/CDMA] : Sense 4.1 CDMA (Virgin Mobile USA Only)

Search This thread

Curtis1973

May 13, 2013
Greenville, S.C. USA
Thanks if you need anything that may be on the cricket version of the phone ill help best i can

i found most of what i need except two items, the mms.apk from your rom,the framework-res.apk from your your rom, any apns-conf.xml that may be in your system/etc folder on your rom and the build.prop from your rom. you can email them to me (pm for address) or attach to a reply or pm. with these items i should be able to get both myOnev and sense 4.1 working for sure and possibly slim rom as well.

delusion950

Dec 20, 2010
USA
Curtis, love your ROM, noticed, that long SMS will not go through, it's sending but never goes out. Then i have to reboot my phone to send normal short text msg. Thanks a lot keep up the good work.

redspeed

Jan 21, 2011
I rooted and installed this rom before activating, then sold the phone to someone who is claiming they cant activate it now.

Is it possible to activate the phone while on this rom? Would they need to do it online or over the phone, or does it have to be stock to be activated?

Thanks for any help on this

lilrob1213

Dec 20, 2011
Google Pixel 6
Google Pixel 7
I rooted and installed this rom before activating, then sold the phone to someone who is claiming they cant activate it now.

Is it possible to activate the phone while on this rom? Would they need to do it online or over the phone, or does it have to be stock to be activated?

Thanks for any help on this

I believe it has to be stock to have the activate app to activate the phone

Reactions: redspeed

Curtis1973

May 13, 2013
Greenville, S.C. USA
Curtis, love your ROM, noticed, that long SMS will not go through, it's sending but never goes out. Then i have to reboot my phone to send normal short text msg. Thanks a lot keep up the good work.

thanks,and by the way..is ANYONE who has installed this lately getting the "wifi connecting" error and it never connects and wont turn off? if so let me know..a user on android forums says he is getting it. but i cant confirm if its the rom or just him and his particular install methods. going to try out the rom..i suspect my current build has an issue here. i think i may have switched the kernel out without adding the proper modules. so just in case and until i can confirm..dont download for the next few hours any way. also im waiting on a tester who is trying out a cricket version of this rom. hopefully it will work and cricket users will have more choices..

Curtis1973

May 13, 2013
Greenville, S.C. USA
you know...nevermind..the rom is working fine..i dont know wtf this dude is doing when he installs things but he always has some sort of issues. the wifi is turning on,scanning and operating just fine..damn. unreal. now back to what i was doing..going to start ignoring these douche canoes..

Curtis1973

May 13, 2013
Greenville, S.C. USA
Added a skin pack of all the skins I could find that worked with rom. Having difficulty rounding up the proper original skins for this rom. So I found all I could and added in the Virtuous Team skins from google play that work with rom. If anyone has any leads on how to obtain the original sense 4.1 skins post and share them. A few are in this pack but not all. Have an updated rom but debating on whether or not there is even a need or want for it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    19405770.jpg

Credits: simonsimons34,JMZ,shubhamchamaria and anyone else I may have forgotten

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sense 4.1 CDMA (originally blue sense by shubhamchamaria) :

Aroma Configuration Update And Re-Theming,Removing Options To Desense And Remove Apps,Because Only Essential Remain All Else Removed. No Need To Desense With Current Update. Rom Runs Smoothly.

New Build.prop

MMS Fix Incorporated Into Rom

WiFi Fix Incorporated Into Rom

GPS Incorporated Into Rom

GPS Off Icon Removal Mod

EVDO to 3G Icon Fix

Sensor Rotation Fix Incorporated Into Rom

Transparent Notification/EQS Area

Custom MNS/CID's

Various Status Bar Icon Enhancements

Updated Google Play

Updated SuperSu

File Manager Added By Rhythm Software

New Signal Bar Design

Custom Battery Mod

Sony Sketch Font

Stock HTC Boot Sound

Custom Bootscreens

New Wallpapers In Rom Base And In Skins

Removed GSM Related Items That Are Not Really Useful To CDMA Users

Removed HTC Upgrade,OTA,Etc Related Apps

Multi DPI (do not recommend anything below 182 dpi).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Install Instructions:

1. Do a full wipe. System,Data,Cache,Dalvik-Cache

2. Install rom then exit back to recovery.

3. Optional but recommended is to install Turbo Boost Mod Using Single Swap,Cache Settings. Although You Can Select The Other Options Also : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2145133

3. Reboot to bootloader and flash boot.img that is in the rom.

4. Reboot system and see how you like the updated rom. (Takes rom 2-4 minutes to load up..be patient.)

Rom Download Link http://d-h.st/lJG
    Rom Skin Pack http://d-h.st/zIg

Optional Kernels

JMZ Kernel : http://d-h.st/hmJ

Sick Kernel : http://d-h.st/b6l

(If you are on a One V that has the new hboot,etc..you can use this kernel boot.img from Duir of XDA and can run the rom. Note there is a small issue with this kernel but nothing enough to not be using it if you are on the new hboot and cant run many roms.. heres the link http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2261819. If you are a member of XDA be sure to give thanks to simon and duir for the kernel.)

Of Note: The skin used in the banner at top is one of Virtuous Team's skins available on play store. There is a set of three you can download for this rom. They are really good skins and highly recommended.
    you know...nevermind..the rom is working fine..i dont know wtf this dude is doing when he installs things but he always has some sort of issues. the wifi is turning on,scanning and operating just fine..damn. unreal. now back to what i was doing..going to start ignoring these douche canoes..
    I'm downloading it now. Please use a different site other then sendspace. Took my about 5 tries to get the right download link without downloading a .exe or some other spyware/trojan.

Actually nevermind.. not downloading off that site, there is a severe download throttle coming from there.

Could you upload it to a different site?
    I'm downloading it now. Please use a different site other then sendspace. Took my about 5 tries to get the right download link without downloading a .exe or some other spyware/trojan.

Actually nevermind.. not downloading off that site, there is a severe download throttle coming from there.

Could you upload it to a different site?

sendspace doesnt have trojans. but they do sell crap. the first thing you will see is a blue download button,uncheck the accelerator check mark below it and click...the next thing youll see is the blue download link in pic i have attached. thats the actual download. their link to the rom is a simple blue text link not the big whopping download buttons.

as for the throttling. i cant control that and if i can make time and find a host that does not throttle as much as they do i will change to another host. but judging from the ones i find that are the usual suspects..they all throttle..and most even time you out without the ability to resume. i am open to suggestions.
    Will see an update soon. Stay tuned.