[ROM][JB][Sense 5][05.06] Team Venom presents: ViperS 5.3.0 | Sense 6 Blinkfeed |

Search This thread

master64nl

Jun 29, 2012
Amsterdam
Installation:
1. 4EXT 1.0.0.6 RC3 Build8 I already have.
2. reboot to recovery, once again I did.
3. wipe | format -> format all partitions (except sdcard) I did.
4. -> install from sdcard I did.
5. aroma without any choices except for the 1188 Hz clock speed I did not! This time I did.

No WIFI working!
Go to recovery flash liberty kernel.
No WIFI working!
:(

Installation:
1. 4EXT 1.0.0.6 RC3 Build8 I already have.
2. reboot to recovery, once again I did.
3. wipe | format -> format all partitions (except sdcard) I did.
4. -> install from sdcard I did.
5. aroma without any choices except for the 1188 Hz clock speed I did not! This time I did.

No WIFI working!
Go to recovery flash liberty kernel.
No WIFI working!
:(

Writing that "No WIFI working" will not solve any problem.
1. Start the system where WiFi works, wait a moment, turn on wifi, make a logcat and show it.
2. Start the system in which WiFi does not work, wait a moment, turn on wifi, make a logcat and show it.
It will be easier to help you.

Reactions: master64nl

master64nl

Jun 29, 2012
Amsterdam
I use the viper 5.3.0 and with this ROM WIFI always works. A smaller rom from kosta was better but I tried enough now. With this ROM WIFI did not work. I tried different methods but everytime was the message connecting to WiFi and that was that, no WIFI at all with later on a fault. This ROM can not start WIFI for some reason. Even with flashing after the kosta rom the liberty kernel, I had no succes.

It was nicer though to be on a smaller ROM but it must be fun also and this is not fun for me. Thanks for all the help.

Last edited:

McLongDong

Oct 7, 2011
I use the viper 5.3.0 and with this ROM WIFI always works. A smaller rom from kosta was better but I tried enough now. With this ROM WIFI did not work. I tried different methods but everytime was the message connecting to WiFi and that was that, no WIFI at all with later on a fault. This ROM can not start WIFI for some reason. Even with flashing after the kosta rom the liberty kernel, I had no succes.

It was nicer though to be on a smaller ROM but it must be fun also and this is not fun for me. Thanks for all the help.

I'm having the same issues as you too. Performed everything and yet still no luck.

ivicask

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
May 25, 2009
Zagreb
Are people still actualy flashing this rom in 2019? :laugh:

I miss good old days making roms, it was fun.

Your ViperS_C2_5.3.0.zip has been theoretically (AFH counts the start of the download, not the end) downloaded 12,161 times.
Only version 5, ViperS_5.3.0_by_kosta26_v5.zip has been downloaded 2942 times.
Both versions are therefore popular.

On August 21, @Kosta26 announced the completion of building new versions of the mod.

czguy

Jul 21, 2008
Toronto
I've just updated kosta's v.2 to v.5 and was having a lot of issues at first bootup as the setup was crashing. Finally, I installed ROM with "shikata" firmware and no other options. After the first successful restart, I've installed applications as well. ROM is solid, no crashes and WiFi works.
Very solid ROM, thank you.

For those wondering, I'm currently using Samsung S10+ dual SIM with 8GB RAM and 512GB onboard storage, however, beloved Sensation still serves as a backup phone and mostly acts as a remote control for VLC and security camera.

master64nl

Jun 29, 2012
Amsterdam
I've just updated kosta's v.2 to v.5 and was having a lot of issues at first bootup as the setup was crashing. Finally, I installed ROM with "shikata" firmware and no other options. After the first successful restart, I've installed applications as well. ROM is solid, no crashes and WiFi works.
Very solid ROM, thank you.

For those wondering, I'm currently using Samsung S10+ dual SIM with 8GB RAM and 512GB onboard storage, however, beloved Sensation still serves as a backup phone and mostly acts as a remote control for VLC and security camera.

Lucky you, I sold the phone.

alonso_91

Jan 18, 2010
Galway

You might as well add 2020 to the list as I'm looking at fixing my beloved sensation after a badly repair job from a local shop years ago and re-flashing this. It was my very first HTC, such a shame they are out of the race nowadays!

Nice job delegating the sensation to a dignified retirement! :laugh:
I'm using my M7 for the same purpose, it's great because it even has the IR blaster and I love using the apps to stream to the TV. I just bought a dock to make it a permanent resident in the sitting room :D

Reactions: dodo2244

Jojo_1220

Nov 6, 2021
Hy at all!
Today I wanted to run the ViperS_C2_5.3.0.zip Rom on HTC One S (Ville C2) with S3 processor it stucks within a endless Bootloop. I guess it is , because of a wrong HBoot Image which isnt that one desriped!
Where can i find the last HBoot image and how can i flash it?

Phone Informations within FASTBOOT:
*** UNLOCKED ***
HBOOT-3.01.0000
RADIO-16.15.20.29_M
OpenDSP-v11.6.0.2235.00.0304
eMMC-boot
Apr 21 2014,21:30:53:-1

I also Tryed CM10, CM10.1, CM10.2 and CodenameLungo OS but they are also all running wihin an endless loop in the bootup!
FASTBOOT/ADB is working well and Recovery TeamWinRecoveryProject v2.6.3.0 ir currently running!

kindly regards!

Ulumia

Dec 21, 2021
Samara,Russia
HTC Desire
HTC Desire C
Hy at all!
Today I wanted to run the ViperS_C2_5.3.0.zip Rom on HTC One S (Ville C2) with S3 processor it stucks within a endless Bootloop. I guess it is , because of a wrong HBoot Image which isnt that one desriped!
Where can i find the last HBoot image and how can i flash it?

Phone Informations within FASTBOOT:
*** UNLOCKED ***
HBOOT-3.01.0000
RADIO-16.15.20.29_M
OpenDSP-v11.6.0.2235.00.0304
eMMC-boot
Apr 21 2014,21:30:53:-1

I also Tryed CM10, CM10.1, CM10.2 and CodenameLungo OS but they are also all running wihin an endless loop in the bootup!
FASTBOOT/ADB is working well and Recovery TeamWinRecoveryProject v2.6.3.0 ir currently running!

kindly regards!
Try to get the boot.img and zip from the ROM, put it in the same folder as fastboot
And flash it with fastboot flash boot boot.img
That's if you have S-ON.
And yes use the One S forum

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    S_c2_OP_zps76520409.png

developers.png

SebastianFM | m0narx | ivicask | dominos_liberty

.... .. ...

visit+us.png

Credits_zps9fdc9017.png

bugs_zpsae703b24.png

• - IMPORTANT: Before reporting any bugs make sure they are not already reported and listed on above list and use the SEARCH function to see if anyone had similar issue and if they where able to resolve it. If you want to make a bug report please use Bug reporting tool inside Tweaks and provide those logs to developers with detailed description how to reproduce this bug.

downloads.png

End User Ageement - PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOAD

Venom User Agreement
    This Agreement contains the complete and entire understanding and agreement between you and the providers of this ROM ("Licensor") and supersedes any previous communications, representations, or agreements, verbal or written, related to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may not be modified or amended orally, impliedly, or in any manner not set forth in writing or permitted by this Agreement.
    This Agreement may be amended by Licensor at any time and without notice, but only by amending this document as posted in Team Venom ROM threads or Team Venom ROMs, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by you and Licensor.
    Any amendments will become effective immediately after being posted. As a condition for this license you agree to periodically check this license Agreement and terms of use.

License Grant
    READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE CONTENT.
    THE OFFICIAL WORK OF TEAM VENOM, INCLUDING VENOM ROMS, TWEAKS, MODS, CODE AND ALL ANCILLARY TEAM VENOM PROVIDED SOFTWARE IS COPYRIGHTED AND LICENSED. IT IS NOT SOLD NOR BOUND BY OPEN SOURCE SHARING OR LICENSING. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS CONTENT YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE OR ACCESS THE CONTENT. THE ONLY EXCEPTION TO THE ABOVE IS IN CASES WHERE TEAM VENOM ROMS ARE DISTRIBUTED WITH A CUSTOM KERNEL, IN WHICH CASE SAID KERNEL IS FULLY GPL COMPLIANT AND FULL KERNEL SOURCE WILL BE PROVIDED VIA PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE WEBSITE IN AGREEMENT WITH APPLICABLE OPEN SOURCE POLICIES REGARDING DISTRIBUTION OF SOURCE CODE FOR MODIFIED LINUX KERNELS.

Licensor hereby grants to you, and you accept, a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use the content only as authorized in this License Agreement.

Prohibited Acts
    Except as authorized in this Agreement, no copies of this ROM or any portions thereof may be distributed by you or any person under your authority or control. You agree that you will not assign, sublicense, transfer, pledge, sell, lease, rent, lend, or otherwise dispose of the ROM, or any part thereof, or share your rights under this License Agreement, including passwords and user names. You agree that you will not disassemble, decompile, convert to another programming language, or otherwise translate the content, and that you will not rent, lease, or lend the content, or any component of it, in violation of 17 U.S.C. §§ 109(b)(1). You agree that you will not alter, publish, copy, cut, modify or transform the content, or any component of it, in any form to any storage medium, known or unknown, for any purpose whatsoever, except as authorized. You will be held legally responsible for any trademark or copyright infringement that is caused or encouraged by your failure to abide by the terms of this License Agreement.
    Licensor reserves the right to deny access to any person or to terminate this license for any reason if Licensor reasonably believes that is not being used for its intended purpose, or for any other reason in the sole discretion of Licensor.

Licensor's Rights
    You acknowledge and agree that the ROM content is a proprietary product of Licensor, protected under the copyright law. You further acknowledge and agree that all right, title, and interest in and to the ROM content, including associated intellectual property rights, are and shall remain with Licensor. You agree that only currently serving Team Venom members working on official Team Venom Projects may modify, distribute, or use the ROM and its contents.

No Warranty
    THE CONTENT IS LICENSED "AS IS," AND LICENSOR DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, AND/OR USE OF THIS ROM DEMONSTRATES COMPLIANCE WITH ALL TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT YOU MUST CEASE USING THIS ROM AND ALL TEAM VENOM APPLICATIONS.

Limitation of Liability
    In no event shall Licensor be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages or lost profits, even if Licensor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

No Guarantee of Correctness - No Legal Advice - No Medical Advice
    The ROM has been prepared and/or obtained for general information and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to provide legal, medical, tax, or professional advice. You acknowledge that Licensor, its owners, partners, employees, officers, directors, attorneys, and agents do not promise or guarantee that the ROM is correct, complete, or up-to-date. There is no guarantee that the ROM is correct, complete, or up-to-date for any specific circumstance.

Privacy Policy
    By using this ROM, you agree to the collection and use of your information by Licensor in accordance with this Privacy Policy. Licensor reserves the right to change the terms of this Privacy Policy at any time without notice. Your continued use of the ROM following any changes to this Privacy Policy will constitute your acceptance of such changes.

Information Collected Automatically
    This ROM automatically collects technical information when you connect to VenomHUB or check for OTA updates. Examples of this type of information include the type of phone operating system you are using as well as your IMEI for phone/user identification purposes and for OTA Update functionality. Information collected for the purposes of utilizing VenomHUB or OTA ROM updates will not be shared and is inaccessible publicly.

Governing Law
    You expressly agree that this License Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of jurisdiction in which Licensor resides, to the exclusion of any other applicable body of governing law. This Agreement is entered into in that jurisdiction and not any other jurisdiction.

Exceptions
    The following exceptions apply to the above:
    In the case of Team Venom Theme Apks, you are permitted to modify, host, and redistribute solely for use in official Team Venom Viper ROMS. You agree that said modified Apks will be properly labeled as Team Venom Theme Apks. Further you agree that under no circumstances will said modified Apks be utilized in any projects that are not explicitly sanctioned by Team Venom, collectively. This includes but is not limited to: Unofficial Beta releases and ‘Kangs’. Team Venom takes no responsibility for issues arising from modification or redistribution of aforementioned Theme Apks.

Full rom download:

ViperS/C2 5.3.0

MD5: a64892da26b97df7cbf45d7c40fb497b

Old version's:

ViperS/C2 5.2.0
    MD5: FC189E2429B6981B7B34D4916D0302D5

ViperS/C2 5.1.0

MD5:cdd79171b341283b291e9a3f12996f76

ViperS/C2 5.0.0

MD5: FC189E2429B6981B7B34D4916D0302D5

OTA 5.2.1:

Old version's:

OTA 5.2.0:

Sense 6 keyboard installer(already included in full ROM):

Tools:

changelog.png

ViperS/C2 5.3.0 (18th September 2014)​
    • Aroma UI tweakups
    • Minor re-optimization to all apks/jars (Saves very minor RAM when using some apps)
    • Dalvik heap adjustments for better ram management
    • Disabled some system loggers
    • Added additional and re-arranged system languages selection
    • Updated dalvik system libs from Desire 700 1.80.708.8
    • Updated Play services 5.0.89 (Fixes Wakelocks)
    • Updated Google play store 4.9.13
    • Updated all market apps

ViperS/C2 5.2.1 (June 5)​
    • Fixed Contacts FC on select Updates tab
    • Fixed IME dictionary FC
    • Fixed HTC Gallery missing languages
    • Fixed T-mobile 4g icon
    • Fixed app drawer spinner animation
    • Fixed Instagram plugin
    • Fixed FC on Prism rotating when on Blinkfeed screen
    • Fixed not working quicklauncher settings
    • Fixed FC on dock mode when selecting other app
    • Fixed missed in OTA VenomPie
    • Fixed workspace cell height, fixes clock and dock spacing
    • Fixed weather updating on BlinkFeed
    • Fixed Weather updating on clock widget
    • Fixed Foursquare Blinkfeed plugin from market
    • Fixed Twitter account integration in Contacts
    • Removed change home style notification, on fresh install.

Previous change logs:

ViperS/C2 5.2.0 (May 20)​
    • System libs/framework update from HTC Desire 609 (4.1.2)
    • Updated camera and camera calibration libs from HTC Desire 609
    • Ported Sense 6 Prism with new Blinkfeed
    • Ported Sense 6 HTC IME with lots of available smiles and other symbols
    • Ported Sense 6 Recent apps menu
    • New Venom Tweaks with quick side navigation
    • NEW Venom HUB with user comments, download counts, user ratings...
    • Tweak for changing background of Recent apps menu
    • Ported additional HTC IME languages/dictionary's:
      - MarasuViet
      - MarasuIndic
      - Armenian
      - Catalan
      - Farsi
      - Thai
      NOTE: only English included in OTA, flash full rom, or separate language pack zip to get any other language.
    • Updated tweaks app and venom hub look and feel
    • New visual theming for notification area, quick setting and recent apps dialog
    • Now all colors in status bar and notification area customizable
      - Title color, footer color, notification buttons and text colors etc
      - AOSP and HTC quick settings colors customization
    • Added Venom Pie
    • Added XPosed installer inside tweaks app
    • Added swipe up to open all apps
    • Added move to left signal icons
    • Added move to left battery icon/text
    • Fixed SuperUser number picker
    • Fixed some aroma installer errors
    • Fixed lockscreen accessibility issues
    • Fixed 4g icon issues
    • Fixed WIFI issues some users had
    • Fixed MTP USB mounting
    • Fixed Camera date format tweak
    • Added password reset for venom account
    • Added some user requested APN settings
    • Added stock HTC battery (Without %) to Venom HUB
    • Adjusted new/existing Venom account selection menu for better accessibility
    • Updated Busybox 1.22.1
    • Updated Goggle Play Store 4.8.19
    • Updated Google Play Services 4.4.52

ViperS/C2 5.1.0 (February 14)​
    • Updated kernel SebastianFM 1.0.4:
    • Kernel - Fixed camera snapshot while recording 1080 video
    • Kernel - Fixed random camera crashes and camera cant start error
    • Kernel - Fixed graphical glitches that some users experienced
    • Updated audio and graphic libs for better performance and bug fixes
    • Updated MTP/SD/mounting services for better and more stable PC-SD transfer speeds
    • Updated deodexer and dalvik virtual machine libs/bins for even more speed!
    • Fixed phone reboot on plugging headphones for some users
    • Fixed Swedish and Spanish IME install in Aroma are switched around
    • Fixed SMS color settings FC
    • Fixed default long hold home for recent tasks menu
    • Fixed ringtone trimmer
    • Fixed compass and sensors
    • Fixed camera panorama function
    • Fixed camera burst function
    • Fully ported SystemUI from android 4.2.2 with all Venom Tweaks included
    • Fully ported Prism from android 4.2.2 with all Venom Tweaks included
    • Fully ported HTC IME from android 4.2.2 with all Venom Tweaks included
    • Fully ported HTC Clock widget from android 4.2.2 with all Venom Tweaks included
    • Downloads UI and Download Provider from 4.2.2 with all Venom Tweaks included
    • Venom HUB - Now requires user registration and confirmation via email
    • Venom HUB - Added news and new content notifications + other improvements
    • Venom Account - Now available from Accounts and Sync settings after registration done from setup wizard or HUB
    • OTA updates - Now also requires active Venom Account
    • Venom NavBars (Collection of custom Sense docks)
    • Venom on first boot customization
    • VenomSU and Sound enhancer moved to main settings(no more icons in app drawer)
    • Custom background color for AOSP QuickSettings
    • Custom grid for AOSP QuickSettings
    • Removed Media link from Settings as it will never work with our devices WIFI chip
    • Updated Venom File Manager with FTP, WEB and DLNA file sharing
    • Updated and improved Venom Super User
    • Ability to turn off Blinkfeed (Personalisation menu)
    • Disable exchange security moved from aroma directly to Venom Tweaks
    • Improved ADW Theming compatibility
    • Added hiding labels in appdrawer and on workspace
    • Added customizing font color of labels in appdrawer and on workspace
    • Added ability to select indicator Prism page style: slider/dot/disable and position top/bottom
    • Added ability to select folder icon background
    • Added ability to select folder style(grid, fan, stack)
    • Added ability to select icon underlay
    • Added tweak for color of 4.2.2 toggles.
    • Added tweak for custom grid for 4.2.2 toggles
    • Added tweak for automatic expanded notifications
    • Added tweak for setting solid color on statusbar for individual apps
    • Added Prism landscape mode
    • Added hiding labels in appdrawer and on workspace
    • Added customizing app launch animation
    • Added fullscreen weather animation(like in Sense 4.x)
    • Added 5x5 and 5x6 appdrawer grid options
    • Added back HTC task manager
    • Added ram meter and kill all buttons to recent tasks menu
    • Added SOS Auto flash to HTC Flashlight
    • Added back home page button for HTC browser
    • Added Dock Mode
    • Added HTC 4x4 music widget
    • Added HTC photo widget
    • Added HTC messages widget
    • Added HTC mail widget
    • Added Venom camera:
      - Iso and white balance in main bar
      - Image encoding quality
      - Force video/audio quality
      - File format
      - Hook volume buttons (shoot, record, zoom)
      - Transparent menu bar
      - Front Camera Face Beautifier Supported
      - Front Camera Video Scene Enabled
    • Updated Busybox 1.22.0
    • Updated Play Store 4.5.10
    • Updated Google Play Services 4.2.39
    • Updated all market apps
    • + Many more...

ViperS/C2 5.0.0 (November 17)

• Initial release
    faq.png

User submitted FAQ & Troubleshooting thread <--LINK

1. When will the next version be released?
    Wrong question.​

2. How do I install the rom?!
    ViperS Install Instructions

1. Make sure you are running latest firmware that came with 3.33 RUU, if you are S-OFF flash it via bootloader from HERE, if your are S-ON, relock your bootloader and flash 3.33 RUU from HERE.
    2. Make sure you using latest 4EXT recovery, you can flash it using Free 4EXT Recovery Updater App
    3. Download the the latest ViperS full ROM zip from the download section
    4. Place the file somewhere on your phone storage.
    5. Confirm the MD5 on the download page matches the MD5 of the file on your phone (ES File Explorer will show the MD5 of the file)
    6. Reboot to 4EXT Recovery
    7. Backup current ROM if desired
    8. If you are S-ON user make sure you enable Smart Flash inside recovery,in order to properly flash kernel.
    9. Install ROM using 4EXT and select wipe during aroma install if coming from another base or rom
    10. If phone doesn't boot, means Smart Flash didint work, and you also need to flash the kernel using included Venom Kernel flasher from HERE
    11. Reboot and Enjoy

3. How do install OTA (Over-The-Air) updates?
    Settings - About - Software updates​

4. I have a problem with the ROM (FC, Boot Loop, apps closing automatically). How can I get my problem resolved?
    First things first. Try wiping data and replicating the issue:
    1. Rebooting into Recovery
    2. Perform a Nandroid backup (of just Data if you wish)
    3. Flash the ROM and select the option to "Wipe Data"
    4. Try replicating the issue

If the problem persists, capture a logcat and send it to developers.

To capture a logcat, If you have fastboot setup, you already have the drivers installed and probably already have adb.exe in the same folder as fastboot.exe:

1. Open the Command Prompt (run it as Administrator if UAC is enabled in Windows)
    2. run adb logcat >c:\logcat.txt
    3. To capture an FC, use the command adb shell "logcat | grep AndroidRuntime" >c:logcat.txt
    4. Press Control-C to stop logging
    5. Paste the contents of c:\logcat.txt into http://pastebin.com
    6. Post the link here with the problem being experienced

If you still have the issue, check to see if it's been reported here and create a new incident if it already hasn't:​

5. Whats the md5 sum thing?
    It ensures, that the rom is downloaded correctly and completly to avoid weird issues when installing/using the rom. Google for "md5 sum checker" and you should find what you need.​

6.What is PnPMgr daemon?
    You can change maximum CPU and GPU frequency using aroma installer options.New rules and improvements are added from HTC One profile, like maximum CPU screen-off frequency 1026 MHz, optimal CPU frequency settings for updated ondemand governor and boot-time performance lock which will decrease booting time. We recommend setting CPU/GPU speeds via aroma and not change them later via 3d party apps, u can still change speeds via Venom tweaks for benchmarks and similar but than you wont benefit from PnPMgr which has many rules and policies defined, for example when you launch navigation then maximum CPU frequency is limited to 900 MHz, when you are using camera in HDR or Panorama mode, both cores are enabled, in launcher when you changing screens both cores also are always enabled.​

7. What is KSM??
    KSM decreases memory usage by sharing identical memory pages among different processes. Result is more free ram, but also this option may use some extra CPU power. You can change this option inside Venom Tweaks and set memory scanning speed.​

8. I found a theme or mod, will it work on this rom?
    It's NOT recommended to use mod/themes that dont clearly state, that they are compatible with our rom. Thems/Mods always use framework files which will brake mods/stuff in our rom.​

9. My question is not listed here, what to do?
    Ensure you used the xda search, google and your brain before asking a question in the thread. If you cant find an answer yourself we will answer your question for sure! (-:​

10. My media (pictures, music, etc.) is not listed in the Gallery/HTC Music/etc.
    Try rescanning your SDCARD by using an app such as Media Scanner

11. What are the correct sizes for custom carrier logo?
    Try 100x100​

12. Insufficient storage error on app update/install in play store

13. I get FC when i want to edit picture in gallery, or get random FCs in camera application, or cant set contact picture
    This happens because you have remains of older rom versions in your DCIM folder on SDCARD, you must delete all files inside except your personal pictures (*.jpg), meaning delete all .thumbnail and nomedia or other files that are not your pictures​

14.Why are some widgets missing in sense 5?
    Htc removed them, nothing was removed from ROM.​

15.How's the battery&perfomance in this rom? And how can i improve it
    See some HERE and HERE

16.My phone reboots when i take photo (With or without flash)
    This will happen if your battery is low (20% or lower), or your battery in general is in bad shape, you should consider buying a new battery!​

17.My phone or wifi doesn't turn ON after flashing full rom or OTA
    This means you are S-ON and kernel cant be flashed in recovery, you can use provided Venom Kernel Flasher tool for easy flashing the boot.img, or you can do it your self via fastboot​

screenshots.png

Click on image to view full album...

Signatures.png

VenomUser_ViperS_C2_zpsf6c7c6a7.png
    VenomAddict_ViperS_C2_zps49296c06.png