Sony TV Launcher anytime without TV

Search This thread

RecentGlance

Sep 8, 2014
As the title said, I've tested it on my Z1 and it's working without any issues.

This is not the actual app itself, It's only an ENABLER to make it work anytime without TV. It will only work on the devices which has TVLauncher already in the system.

It may work for other devices, test it and report.

File in the attachments, Enjoy.

UPDATE : For people who didn't work for them, just flash the fix in the attachments through CWM. The app is working fine now.

UPDATE.2.FIXED : Here is a Z3 black version for the black lovers, Thanks to @Thechiller86.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1vweyvl3czi3o0n/TvLauncherBlack.Z3FrameworkFIX.zip?dl=0

That's it. Hope it works for all of you.

Attachments

• TV_Launcher.apk
    1 MB · Views: 4,336
  • TvLauncher.FIX.zip
    223.3 KB · Views: 2,004
Last edited:

Trespassing

Jun 5, 2012
Taunusstein
1f48ca8f3d1ddddf4604b668d79e1f49.jpg
working very well on my Stock Z1. Thank you!

Just installed as normal .APK without the need of setting any permissions or pushing to /system. It became my new carmode launcher ;)

Last edited:

Thechiller86

Mar 2, 2014
Nice idea, but it doesn't work for me (hitting the app don't start anything) :( installed it normal...
I have z1 stock 4.4.4 LB, deodexed, superuser mod.

Reactions: BingO_BongO

hasn4179

Aug 5, 2013
OK, I've the same too. :confused:

Do you have SemcTvLauncher.apk in system/app ?

I do have semctvlauncher in system, but installing it as normal gives FCs :(

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Do you need logcat?

EDIT:
Here you go, sorry for a big one, though i tried to remove as much irrelevent data (before the start of this current log) :D

EDIT 2:
uploaded a clean version of logcat, hope it helps :fingers-crossed:

Attachments

• tvlog.txt
    16.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

RecentGlance

Sep 8, 2014
I do have semctvlauncher in system, but installing it as normal gives FCs :(

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Do you need logcat?

EDIT:
Here you go, sorry for a big one, though i tried to remove as much irrelevent data (before the start of this current log) :D

EDIT 2:
uploaded a clean version of logcat, hope it helps :fingers-crossed:

I'm sorry, what should I look for ? :confused:

I've never been able to understand these logs.:crying: But thank you for your efforts.

Last edited:

hasn4179

Aug 5, 2013
I'm sorry, what should I look for ? :confused:

I've never been able to understand these logs.:crying: But thank you for your efforts.

if you took a programming course, then you might be able to understand the errors in logcat, and by decompiling the relevent apks, maybe try to fix them? but for this "fixing" part, some knowledge about java (i think thats the language apks are decompiled in) is needed
I think this is how it works.
But its ok ;)
Just chill if its working for you :laugh:

RecentGlance

Sep 8, 2014
if you took a programming course, then you might be able to understand the errors in logcat, and by decompiling the relevent apks, maybe try to fix them? but for this "fixing" part, some knowledge about java (i think thats the language apks are decompiled in) is needed
I think this is how it works.
But its ok ;)
Just chill if its working for you :laugh:

Actually I'm not a programmer, I did it using tasker, maybe If you have tasker you can do it too.

Reactions: hasn4179

Top Liked Posts