FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[BOOTANIMATION] [LDPI] CyanogenMod 10.2 bootanimation

442 posts
Thanks Meter: 169
 
By miniAndroidian, Senior Member on 22nd August 2012, 05:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd November 2012, 11:20 PM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miniAndroidian

It works on ALL ROMs
Did u used RootExplorer for directing you to /system/media?
I'm pretty sure you should see your current bootanimation.zip
I'm gonna check that asap.
Please give me some more information

I'm using this ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1967851
and I used root explorer to look for it, but I didn't find it, if you need more information tell me.

Thanks.


Sorry for my english.
 
 
1st December 2012, 05:31 PM |#22  
miniAndroidian's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 169
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guilleskalari

I'm using this ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1967851
and I used root explorer to look for it, but I didn't find it, if you need more information tell me.

Thanks.


Sorry for my english.

Sorry for that I didn't answer u instantly but I was busy at school. I tried your Rom and there its also working u just have to look a bit closer

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
2nd December 2012, 11:24 PM |#23  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Don't worry guy, thank you for all. Later I just put the bootanimation into /system/media folder and then the bootanimation change. It is so cool. Thanks for share!

Enviado desde mi HTC Wildfire usando Tapatalk 2
2nd January 2013, 05:37 PM |#24  
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
It's not working I pasted it on /system/media then rebooted but nothing happened I am using jokerdroid 4.2(sense based) please help

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda app-developers app
3rd January 2013, 12:27 PM |#25  
miniAndroidian's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 169
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrk67

It's not working I pasted it on /system/media then rebooted but nothing happened I am using jokerdroid 4.2(sense based) please help

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda app-developers app

Yes, it's a different process on sense-based ROMs. I don't know the folder where exactly you have to put it in. Gonna edit this post after finding that out.
3rd January 2013, 12:27 PM |#26  
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
i resized all the images to 240 x 320 after extracting the zip but still not working need help
its the same as yours but resized
Attached Files
File Type: zip bootanimation.zip - [Click for QR Code] (846.3 KB, 15 views)
3rd January 2013, 12:32 PM |#27  
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrk67

i resized all the images to 240 x 320 after extracting the zip but still not working need help
its the same as yours but resized

i have even got the folder so that any one can use it its /system/customize/resource/ then paste file
3rd January 2013, 05:33 PM |#28  
miniAndroidian's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 169
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrk67

i resized all the images to 240 x 320 after extracting the zip but still not working need help
its the same as yours but resized

My one is already resized. I use it myself since month and it works great. You don't have to resize anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrk67

i have even got the folder so that any one can use it its /system/customize/resource/ then paste file

Okay, i'll add that to the OP
4th January 2013, 01:37 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
But it doesn't cover the whole screen but after I resized them I think it was looking quite shabby and like stretched

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda app-developers app
4th January 2013, 02:41 PM |#30  
miniAndroidian's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 169
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrk67

But it doesn't cover the whole screen but after I resized them I think it was looking quite shabby and like stretched

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda app-developers app

.
You can try the attached file but its not properly resized. If this is not working you can may resize it manually.
Attached Files
File Type: zip bootanimation.zip - [Click for QR Code] (740.8 KB, 19 views)
5th January 2013, 01:13 PM |#31  
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miniAndroidian

.
You can try the attached file but its not properly resized. If this is not working you can may resize it manually.

working perfect and covering the whole screen and doesn't need to be resized so thanks and i think that you should put it in the OP so that every one can get full funnnn of cyabogen mod boottanimation
The Following User Says Thank You to arjunrk67 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arjunrk67 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootanimation, cm 10, cyanogenmod

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes