FORUMS

[ROM] roalex | Oxygen-COSed

371 posts
Thanks Meter: 143

By ferfecir, Senior Member on 20th July 2013, 03:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Code:
info:http://forum.oxygen.im/viewtopic.php?id=2365
I figured id update Oxygen with some of the latest Gingerbread features (some bug fixes, some ICS forward ports), sd-ext support in framework, DSPManager, Flac support, latest _thalamus kernel build, FM support, 720p playback support, im sure im forgetting something.
(all the changes are on my github, roalex under breanch "Wip").

/update:
seams the new rill is causing issues so use the 17 build .
patched thalamus kernel with 2 way call recording support and KSM support(also added in rom - Settings/Applications/Development), updated dalvik with some of the ICS fixes.
fixed camcoder and added trackball wake

todo:
add swiches for a few things i added (like muting camera shutter sound)

hboot:stock or oxygen
Download
md5sum: 055f39fdf2a9b1bab590c4b345ebfb5d
http://developer.clockworkmod.com/do...s-17042012.zip
or
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...&uk=3811411734

Tips:
To enable Apps2Sdext and/or Data2SdExt visit Settings|Applications|Development.
To set the default installation partition go to Settings|Applications.
To move applications from sd-ext|sdcard|internal Settings|Applications|Manage Applications.
There is no Dalvik2SdExt because .dex will follow the location of the apk, so if you install an application on sd-ext the dex will be on sd-ext, the same applys for internal or sdcard.
Do not use A2sd scripts.

screenshot: orj android 2.3
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ferfecir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ferfecir Ad-Free
20th July 2013, 03:04 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1,350

Donate to Me
More
Thanks! is this the modified version of Oxygen of this the updated one?
20th July 2013, 03:11 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Adana

More
The oxygen 2.3.2 rom by the roalex on the basis of the modified from Integrated _thalamus latest kernel-2.6.35.14_r4 kernel, but also joined the bi-recorded within, KSM support, apps2sdext script, there are some fixes from ICS .

The rom is 2.3.7, has been stopped in April 2012 update, the author also recently said closed down do not do, people used evaluation: faster than oxygen, solid like a rock. The rom and wildmild series difference is that, roalex keep oxygen authentic, do not do fancy things.

google.tranlate
The Following User Says Thank You to ferfecir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ferfecir Ad-Free
20th July 2013, 05:50 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Very slow download

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app
20th July 2013, 06:56 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Adana

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge67

Very slow download

Internet Download Manager
22nd July 2013, 06:09 AM |#6  
Flag Alexandria
Thanks Meter: 39

More
I just wanted to thank you for this great rom.It has the best sd-ext integration i have ever seen and as far as i can notice is a mix between cm 7.2 features and stability of oxygen.Now i can finally have an sd ext management and decide what apps i can keep on internal and which on sd-ext.Fantastic rom.
24th July 2013, 01:38 PM |#7  
Flag Nantes
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreyq123

I just wanted to thank you for this great rom.It has the best sd-ext integration i have ever seen and as far as i can notice is a mix between cm 7.2 features and stability of oxygen.Now i can finally have an sd ext management and decide what apps i can keep on internal and which on sd-ext.Fantastic rom.

Missing davlik to sdext to be perfect

24th July 2013, 01:53 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Adana

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilleshander

Missing davlik to sdext to be perfect

testing
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2371235
s2e https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ikun.s2e&hl=tr
28th July 2013, 04:42 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
God that's fast! Rock solid too.

I've got two questions tho.

1. When I'm at work I cannot connect to wifi, we have a really outdated b/g access point there, I don't know in which mode it runs. This problem is common for all Oxy/cm7 roms but I can connect with any ROM that is on ics or jb. I also have no trouble connecting to my home n wifi whichever ROM I use. Does that result from kernel or RIL ? What can I do?

2. I migrated from paranoid and I really got used to PIE and it's quick settings/notification panel. I have seen that cyanmobilex ROM implemented that on GB ROM, would it be possible to have that beautiful feature on oxygen?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)