By mattlgroff, Inactive Recognized Developer on 4th December 2012, 08:40 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th February 2013, 11:01 AM |#191  
Flag jaci-sp
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSD-Pilot

That's pretty easy to solve. Edit the xml and delete the line Motoboot completely. Flash again and be happy that your Phone is alive again...

Sent from my BataKanged XT910

is already flashing friend. Thank you. Thank you a thousand times.
Edit
Good now I have another doubt. how do I do the OTA update for the version of Brazil. I download the file Blur_Version.871.111.20003.XT890.Brasil.en.BR.zip. and to extract;/ cache. and then check for updates in Setup / about phone / system updates?
9th February 2013, 01:41 PM |#192  
Flag São José dos Campos
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulinhip

is already flashing friend. Thank you. Thank you a thousand times.
Edit
Good now I have another doubt. how do I do the OTA update for the version of Brazil. I download the file Blur_Version.871.111.20003.XT890.Brasil.en.BR.zip. and to extract;/ cache. and then check for updates in Setup / about phone / system updates?

Acho que você é brasileiro, então vou colocar em português mesmo.

Coloca o arquivo Blur_Version.871.111.20003.XT890.Brasil.en.BR.zip em um cartao de memoria e coloca o cartão no seu celular.

Entra no Recovery (Desliga o aparelho...Aperta Vol - e POWER até entrar no fastboot depois seleciona recovery, quando aparecer o android com um triangulo, voce aperta Vol - e Vol + ao mesmo tempo)

Faz o Wipe. Depois vai em Apply update from external storage > seleciona o zip e espera. rs

Na hora que terminar é só reiniciar o aparelho.

---------------------------------------------------

I think you are Brazilian, so I'll put it in Portuguese.

Put the file Blur_Version.871.111.20003.XT890.Brasil.en.BR.zip on a SDCard and put the card in your phone.

Enter Recovery (Power off the device ... Then Press Vol - and POWER at the same time to enter fastboot then select recovery, when you see the android with a triangle, press Vol - and Vol + at the same time to reveal the options)

Make Wipes then go to Apply update from external storage > select the zip and wait.

When it finishes just restart the device.
9th February 2013, 01:53 PM |#193  
Flag Belo Horizonte
Thanks Meter: 11

More
update
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeuS

Acho que você é brasileiro, então vou colocar em português mesmo.

Coloca o arquivo Blur_Version.871.111.20003.XT890.Brasil.en.BR.zip em um cartao de memoria e coloca o cartão no seu celular.

Entra no Recovery (Desliga o aparelho...Aperta Vol - e POWER até entrar no fastboot depois seleciona recovery, quando aparecer o android com um triangulo, voce aperta Vol - e Vol + ao mesmo tempo)

Faz o Wipe. Depois vai em Apply update from external storage > seleciona o zip e espera. rs

Na hora que terminar é só reiniciar o aparelho.

---------------------------------------------------

I think you are Brazilian, so I'll put it in Portuguese.

Put the file Blur_Version.871.111.20003.XT890.Brasil.en.BR.zip on a SDCard and put the card in your phone.

Enter Recovery (Power off the device ... Then Press Vol - and POWER at the same time to enter fastboot then select recovery, when you see the android with a triangle, press Vol - and Vol + at the same time to reveal the options)

Make Wipes then go to Apply update from external storage > select the zip and wait.

When it finishes just restart the device.

Hi, phone need to have root for this procedure?

Olá. o aparelho precisa ter root para esse procedimento?
9th February 2013, 01:57 PM |#194  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 2,490

Donate to Me
More
Re: The Unofficial Thread of Official OTA Updates
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmpdri

Hi, phone need to have root for this procedure?

Olá. o aparelho precisa ter root para esse procedimento?

Nope.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
9th February 2013, 02:11 PM |#195  
Flag Belo Horizonte
Thanks Meter: 11

More
update
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlgroff

Nope.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for reply.
9th February 2013, 02:13 PM |#196  
Thanks Meter: 151

More
Can't I simply download the firmware, put it in the SDCard and flash it through the stock recovery?
9th February 2013, 02:32 PM |#197  
Flag jaci-sp

More
hello I'm doing the right way. but it's happening this damn error:
insatal/mnt/sdcard,,,
finding update package...
verifying update package...
assert failed: file_getprop"/system/build.prop". "ro.build.fingerprint")== "motorola/XT890_retbr/smi:4.0.4/8.7.1i-110_SML-20/1352240066:user/release-keys"
file_getprop("/system/build.prop". "ro.build.fingerprint")== "motorola/XT890_retbr/smi:4.1.2/9.8.2i-50_
e:error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip
(status 7)
Instalation aborted
9th February 2013, 03:19 PM |#198  
Flag São José dos Campos

More
Quote:

hello I'm doing the right way. but it's happening this damn error:
insatal/mnt/sdcard,,,
finding update package...
verifying update package...
assert failed: file_getprop"/system/build.prop". "ro.build.fingerprint")== "motorola/XT890_retbr/smi:4.0.4/8.7.1i-110_SML-20/1352240066:user/release-keys"
file_getprop("/system/build.prop". "ro.build.fingerprint")== "motorola/XT890_retbr/smi:4.1.2/9.8.2i-50_
e:error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip
(status 7)
Instalation aborted

Are you on Brasilian Retail SML 20 firmware?
-----------------------------
Voce está no firmware Brasileiro Retail SML 20?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky0165

Can't I simply download the firmware, put it in the SDCard and flash it through the stock recovery?

That's what I wrote in my post. I just added kind of a step-by-step.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

@mattlgroff

Still need the files to make the JB Brazilian Homemade fastboot?
9th February 2013, 03:24 PM |#199  
Thanks Meter: 348

More
Is the retail.GB 4.04 -> 4.1.2 zip available yet?

I just manually applied the 4.04 -> 4.04 zip that's listed in the OP, thinking it was 4.04 -> 4.1.2, and then realized it was not. Oops. I guess I at least now have the latest version of 4.0.4.

Is it possible to update to 4.1.2 using Retail.EU or one of the other 4.1.2 zips? Or must I wait until the Retail.GB 4.1.2 is available?

I'm completely stock.
9th February 2013, 04:13 PM |#200  
Flag jaci-sp

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeuS

Are you on Brasilian Retail SML 20 firmware?
-----------------------------
Voce está no firmware Brasileiro Retail SML 20?

That's what I wrote in my post. I just added kind of a step-by-step.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

@mattlgroff

Still need the files to make the JB Brazilian Homemade fastboot?

sim. eu estava com a sml12 e atualizei via ota para a sml 20, tentei varias coisa aqui e o maldito erro persiste, vou esperar voce e o mattlgroff criarem a jg brazilian homemade fastboot...
por enquanto instalei a jelly bean EU novamente

yes. I was with sml12 and updated via ota for sml 20, tried different things here and damn error persists, I will expect you to create and mattlgroff jg brazilian homemade fastboot ...
for now I installed the jelly bean again
9th February 2013, 05:11 PM |#201  
Flag São José dos Campos

More
Quote:

sim. eu estava com a sml12 e atualizei via ota para a sml 20, tentei varias coisa aqui e o maldito erro persiste, vou esperar voce e o mattlgroff criarem a jg brazilian homemade fastboot...
por enquanto instalei a jelly bean EU novamente

yes. I was with sml12 and updated via ota for sml 20, tried different things here and damn error persists, I will expect you to create and mattlgroff jg brazilian homemade fastboot ...
for now I installed the jelly bean again

All Right. I'll upload the files as soon as I get home.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)