[RECOVERY] CWM-Based Recovery 6.0.1.1

Search This thread
G

GuestK00388

Can someone make a flashable zip?

THX

I would like that too...

The easiest thing to do would be to take one of DooMLoRD's flashable zips and using 7zip or WinRAR replace the recovery.img with the one from this thread.

i am a hardcore noob so bear with me.

What is a terminal and how and where to i type that?

can somebody please explain!

If you're on Windows press Start Menu then search for "cmd" and that will open up a black terminal window where you can input commands. You'll need to install the Android SDK for adb and fastboot so you can flash the recovery.img. There are plenty of tutorials online for how to this, like this one, or if that seems like too much effort you can try my suggestion above. Hope this helps!

pneuma

Feb 10, 2005
Johannesburg
This post should be in the General section under it's own topic, or in the countless other times it's been asked.
You will not get far with S-On or non-rooted devices. In any case, the call functionality on a Flyer barely limps by, you are better off using an actual phone for that.

Reactions: jacktackle

wreqenize

Aug 25, 2008
i just found my old flyer and want to update to ICS, can someone reupload the CWM for Honeycomb?
thanks.

izzul625

Sep 30, 2022
-edited- i found a recovery for htc flyer, just don't mind this comment.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    a quick note for those who wonder.

Aroma installer does not work with touch, without the touch enabled and ntrigd running in recovery. but thats just so you know.
    so thats key controlled too.
    This post should be in the General section under it's own topic, or in the countless other times it's been asked.
    You will not get far with S-On or non-rooted devices. In any case, the call functionality on a Flyer barely limps by, you are better off using an actual phone for that.