[APP] Notepad++ 6.5.3a for Windows RT

Search This thread

lowjoel

Aug 3, 2009
Singapore
joelsplace.sg
Hello,

I've recompiled Notepad++ for Windows RT. I've labelled it with an 'a' because this isn't the same revision that the Win32 6.5.3 uses (it's a bit later). You will also need to install the Visual C++ 2013 runtime (get vcredist_arm.exe) because this is compiled using VS2013.

I've also bundled the Compare plugin for diffs.

Joel

Version History
Notepad++ 6.5.1
Notepad++ 6.4.5

Last edited:

Ahmadhmedan

Mar 28, 2015
Hello,

I've recompiled Notepad++ for Windows RT. I've labelled it with an 'a' because this isn't the same revision that the Win32 6.5.3 uses (it's a bit later). You will also need to install the Visual C++ 2013 runtime (get vcredist_arm.exe) because this is compiled using VS2013.

Joel

Version History
Notepad++ 6.5.1
Notepad++ 6.4.5
I'm sorry for annoying you with an old thread but may i ask how did you compile it ?

itsmemario

Apr 6, 2013
Woah, thank you so much ! Appreciated ! A great tool for an old out of the ordinary device. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

Joel

Version History
    Notepad++ 6.5.1
    Notepad++ 6.4.5