[Q] Odin Restore

Search This thread

D4V3Y

Jun 26, 2013
If i odin back to stock mj7 will the padlock on boot be gone, would it trip my knox counter, and would it unroot my phone? By the way i am on mj7 rooted, want to be unrooted. Need to know because i want to trade in my phone.

k1mu

Apr 11, 2011
Virginia
If i odin back to stock mj7 will the padlock on boot be gone, would it trip my knox counter, and would it unroot my phone? By the way i am on mj7 rooted, want to be unrooted. Need to know because i want to trade in my phone.

Given that you want to trade it, full wipe MJ7 will do what you want. None of your data, no longer rooted, no custom flag.
If you're on the MDK bootloader and do that, then you're killing a kitten by doing that. :)

D4V3Y

Jun 26, 2013
Given that you want to trade it, full wipe MJ7 will do what you want. None of your data, no longer rooted, no custom flag.
If you're on the MDK bootloader and do that, then you're killing a kitten by doing that. :)

Do i just go into settings and do a factory data rest?

D4V3Y

Jun 26, 2013
No, a reset won't do it. You'll need to re-flash using Kies or Odin.
Edit: Or, plug your phone into your Windows PC and use the Verizon recovery assistant.

i havent had any luck finding a mj7 odin file download do you where i can go for this or have a link?

Top Liked Posts