New here just got my s4 yesterday

Search This thread

thakrew317

Apr 5, 2012
greenwood, indiana
OnePlus 8
Hey guys just picked up my s4 yesterday for super cheap coming from the s2 what's some good tweaks to put on this beast...im already running beanstalk and liking it but wondering if there's any tweaks I can play around with and also I can't find a zip for the newest twrp and yes I have searched just can't find it. Thanks in advance everyone hope to enjoy being here and helping when I can

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hey guys just picked up my s4 yesterday for super cheap coming from the s2 what's some good tweaks to put on this beast...im already running beanstalk and liking it but wondering if there's any tweaks I can play around with and also I can't find a zip for the newest twrp and yes I have searched just can't find it. Thanks in advance everyone hope to enjoy being here and helping when I can

Find and install the xposed framework :good:

Reactions: thakrew317

baseballfanz

Oct 19, 2010
Sugar Land TX
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G

Use Goo Manager to install TWRP or Odin flash the tar file.

☞ Sent from here☜???

Reactions: thakrew317

gabrielshaste

Sep 22, 2011
Murphy
Was your phone New or used... what version of jb did you have? 4.2.2 or 4.3? Did you do the ota update? Do you have Knox?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

thakrew317

Apr 5, 2012
greenwood, indiana
OnePlus 8
I basically got this phone for 285 of craigslist they needed money for bills and had to get rid of it asap...no scratches at all it looks like it was just outta the box.I feel like I stole it from them haha

nbeebe24

Jun 16, 2009
I basically got this phone for 285 of craigslist they needed money for bills and had to get rid of it asap...no scratches at all it looks like it was just outta the box.I feel like I stole it from them haha

Be careful man. Lots of people have had issues buying phone off craigslist and having them later black listed. Hope that doesn't happen to you

thakrew317

Apr 5, 2012
greenwood, indiana
OnePlus 8
Its never happened and I've bought a lot of phones off cl but thanks for the headsup.....what happens if it gets blacklisted while I'm using it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Find and install the xposed framework :good:

Use Goo Manager to install TWRP or Odin flash the tar file.

☞ Sent from here☜???