[Q] Help installing TheRom (tonyp) newbl vs oldbl

Search This thread

seversk

Mar 2, 2014
Hello fellow XDA members,

I have some trouble getting TheRom CM10.2 from tonyp to work on my LG 2x. I'm currently running CM7.2

After flashing it was stuck in boot... (I did a factory reset wipe cache and dalvik)

First of all. I can't find and MD5 of the latest 26build. As the main download is offline from basketbuild.. I have downloaded it from a member who uploaded it..

My second question is about OldBL vs NewBL. It seems TheRom need the newbl but I have no idea how to install this?
Currently running CWM 6 oldbl

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank

CononCon

Aug 27, 2013
-Private-
Hello fellow XDA members,

I have some trouble getting TheRom CM10.2 from tonyp to work on my LG 2x. I'm currently running CM7.2

After flashing it was stuck in boot... (I did a factory reset wipe cache and dalvik)

First of all. I can't find and MD5 of the latest 26build. As the main download is offline from basketbuild.. I have downloaded it from a member who uploaded it..

My second question is about OldBL vs NewBL. It seems TheRom need the newbl but I have no idea how to install this?
Currently running CWM 6 oldbl

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank
Use the converter tool from Spyrosk to convert newbl to oldbl. Or use the AIO toolkit to get newbl.