Urgent Help Needed. For HTC One Max

Search This thread

sriszone

Jan 11, 2013
Chennai
Hi

Today i recieve OTA Sense 6 Update for my HTC One MAX (International). Ny device i already rooted and S-off... In order to install OTA update i need to get My Stock recovery. I download Stock recovery Stock recovery 2.61.401.3 and install it on fastboot. After i download update i select install now . It take back to recovery and start installing.... after few mins it turns to red triangle. Please help. What i need to do... S-Off is the problem for OTA Update? or what else

After i try manual update .... i receive this error

/system/framework/core.odex has unexpected contents . Installation aborted. Write host_mode:0 done

Last edited:

pradeepvizz

Dec 24, 2010
Dubai
Hi

Today i recieve OTA Sense 6 Update for my HTC One MAX (International). Ny device i already rooted and S-off... In order to install OTA update i need to get My Stock recovery. I download Stock recovery Stock recovery 2.61.401.3 and install it on fastboot. After i download update i select install now . It take back to recovery and start installing.... after few mins it turns to red triangle. Please help. What i need to do... S-Off is the problem for OTA Update? or what else

After i try manual update .... i receive this error

/system/framework/core.odex has unexpected contents . Installation aborted. Write host_mode:0 done

is your device T6UL? what is your CID / MID? i just checked for update, don't think we have received it for the international max.

Run fastboot getvar all and post the output here, we can identify your device.

sriszone

Jan 11, 2013
Chennai
is your device T6UL? what is your CID / MID? i just checked for update, don't think we have received it for the international max.

Run fastboot getvar all and post the output here, we can identify your device.

Yes my device is T6UL , This is the sense 6 update file i receieve. File name is OTA_T6_UL_K44_SENSE60_MR_BrightstarUS_WWE_3.15.1540.1-2.61.1540.1_release_37792582crfen5tm68z2g6

Need help how to install. I am getting this error /system/framework/core.odex has unexpected contents . Installation aborted

pradeepvizz

Dec 24, 2010
Dubai
Yes my device is T6UL , This is the sense 6 update file i receieve. File name is OTA_T6_UL_K44_SENSE60_MR_BrightstarUS_WWE_3.15.1540.1-2.61.1540.1_release_37792582crfen5tm68z2g6

Need help how to install. I am getting this error /system/framework/core.odex has unexpected contents . Installation aborted

Your device is a developer one and not EURO .. *1540* indicates developer version.. Your tried to install *401* and also an de-odexed one. That will not work..

if you are soff, you can search for the RUU lying somewhere, else you will have to find the dump @Wonders_Never_Cease posted for 4.4.2

sriszone

Jan 11, 2013
Chennai
what i have to do now.... I dont get u. /system/framework/core.odex has unexpected contents this is the error i got... can i flash the OTA update using TWRP

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
You have to have a stock original build for your device and stock recovery installed to accept an ota.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    what i have to do now.... I dont get u. /system/framework/core.odex has unexpected contents this is the error i got... can i flash the OTA update using TWRP

Ruu back to stock I believe is what he's telling you to do. In other words you changed something and need to be totally stock.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Free mobile app