Jellybean music player 4.3.605

Search This thread

mejori

Mar 8, 2008
fort myers
hey man, i meant a titanium backup of the app installed on your phone. Not the apk. Titanium backup files thx

o ok.. i have to sift through the files... why would you want the TB file? how will that help?

i looked through my TB files and found one that ends with .apk but there are several music files in my back up.. there is a .tar
which one would you need?

Last edited:

rahul.dhaka

Aug 7, 2011
Toronto
o ok.. i have to sift through the files... why would you want the TB file? how will that help?

i looked through my TB files and found one that ends with .apk but there are several music files in my back up.. there is a .tar
which one would you need?

i need 3 files.
com.google.android.music-(some number here).properties
com.google.android.music-(some number here).tar.gz
com.google.android.music-(some number here).apk

i will try to restore your titanium backup to my paranoid android rom. for some reason no matter what approach i try i can't get it to directly install.
direct placement in system/app causes an FC. i've tried fixing permissions, wiping cache, dalvik etc.

Agoattamer

Jan 25, 2010
PA
Have you tried to just uninstall the app completely? Reboot your phone and the go to Google Play and get an even newer version

Reactions: mejori

chareos12

Sep 8, 2010
Strange thing:
Google Play Music is not being able to see music on my "sdcard" anymore.
I use it only for that, cause I love the UI.

Have you ever had this issue ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ORIGINAL THREAD: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1350164

search is not working, so if this is double post please dont flame and close thread..

i did no work ..all credit goes to steve0007

googlemusic650.jpg

Requirements: Android 2.2 and up

Overview:
    Shop music on Android Market and listen instantly using the Google Music app.

Google Music is a cloud-powered music player and storage service that lets you keep your music collection online so you can save space on your Android device.

* All your your music purchases from Android Market automatically appear on Google Music.
    * Add up to 20,000 more songs from your personal music collection on your computer for free.
    * Access to your entire music library instantly with the Google Music app, and save your favorites for offline playback.
    * Share a free full play of the songs you purchased from Android Market with your friends on Google+.
    * Learn more about Google Music at music.google.com/about
    * Available in the U.S. only. Of course, using proxies, available worldwide (ie Market enabler: free app in Market).

89127197.jpg
    55114212.jpg

More Info:
    Market access : HERE
    Download: Hereafter attached

I am getting FC ?: first WIPE DATA of the old Google Music app, then uninstall and install the new Music 4.0.9

For full Fun use

1- install Market 3.3.11: HERE

2- click on HERE with your device and choose Market as the application to open, browse the content a couple of minutes, reboot you should get the Music section to appear in your Market after reboot :)

3- and if you have a Windows computer Install Google Music Manager in you Computer. File attached below :cool:

4- usefull comments/article: HERE

v4.3.605:
    Jelly Bean Release

v4.1.513:
    Added latest Play Music, this is how it is called now :)

v4.1.512:
    Bug fixes related to shuffle mode and multiple accounts

Added new Music Manager (for your PC-windows) v1.0.29.4806 since 08.03.2012

Enjoy and comment back how it works for you !

if you like this use the thanks button
    Can someone post the apk by itself? I want to put into one of my roms.

ill try posting the apk in a few

posted apk!!!:highfive:

Does this happen to have gapless playback?

havent seen gapless playback in the settings
    what rom are you running? is it ICS.

try going into system settings/manage apps and clear data on original music app before installing to see if it helps...and if it makes a difference, i renamed the new apk to gplaymusic.apk

what i did was renamed the original apk to apk1 and then placed the new apk in system/app and fixed permissions.. then rebooted recovery ..wiped cache just for the hell of it ..and rebooted.. hope that helps .. if it doesnt, please see the original thread ..steve0007 can help you more :good:

but please post your results here for fellow note users if you can !

EDIT: FOUND THIS
    For people who gets FCs :

By trying many ideas, I finally got the good one :

1. Uninstall google music
    2. Delete the contents of /data/data/com.google.android.music/
    3. Create two folders :
    /data/data/com.google.android.music/shared_prefs
    /data/data/com.google.android.music/databases
    4. Install google music BETA, this one for exemple : http://www.mediafire.com/?s4osri91ae6su09
    5. Start the application > settings > account, then select your account
    6. Quit the application
    7. Update to the lastest google music with the Market
    8. Enjoy!
    Does it play flac/alac?

I could always play flac files with Google Music, but yes, this one does as well.
    a6937b10-bf72-d5be.jpg
    a6937b15-b91d-50b3.jpg
    a6937b15-b929-6791.jpg
    a6937b15-b938-8a56.jpg
    is there a change log for this at all>? Is there anything really new other than the fact that this build is from the JB release ?

ok so what i have noticed is in settings, they have changed your options : select on device music, it also has NEXUS Q settings, and now while you are listening to a track, you can select the menu and see the other songs that are in the play list without going back and forth to the "songs" screen, and it also shows you the songs that are in the playlist in the order that they will play..so you can actually see what song will play next. also if you select the drop down on any other song in the list you can select "play next" so that you dont have to miss out on the song currently playing!

if any of this was in the previous versions, then it is just more user friendly to me :D:D
    these are what i have noticed so far. pics coming