FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL][FC09][TW/BML/MTD] Samurai Kernels!!!

13,811 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,956

Post Reply Email Thread
3rd April 2012, 06:43 PM |#141  
Flag Minneapolis, MN
Thanks Meter: 1,362

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynsFinest

In cm7 and this kernel I gave to reinstall Swype every time I restart my phone. Also, 100 mhz won't stick. Any ideas?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

set your governor to on demand and set the slider in your uv/oc app to 100 watch it go down to 100mhz, leave the app go back and the slider will be set at 200mhz but it will still drop to 100mhz....

O btw everyone make sure to thank Luna for the app as well he had a lot to do with it... Also thank everyone who kept up with theme development...

I do have a new treat on the way, which we are still working out the hardware aspect and software aspect... it is working and have had it working for a few hours now but it is still a little finiky on how you have to get it working....

here is a little hint for you all...

I've been accessing my 1tb hard drive, 8gb flash drive, and memory from my digital camera for hours all from my samsung epic.... sharing data back and forth between them all through a usb hub..

3rd April 2012, 07:30 PM |#142  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
That did not work for me...

What about the Swype issue with it disappearing?

3rd April 2012, 07:43 PM |#143  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,635

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynsFinest

That did not work for me...

What about the Swype issue with it disappearing?

I get no such issue.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
3rd April 2012, 08:23 PM |#144  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
earthbound - Thanks for your contributions. I'm interested to see your new project... looks cool!

I apologize if this is the wrong place for this question as I didn't see a MTD forum. I tried the CM7 MTD kernel (from 3/20) as I would like dock audio support etc... but the Galaxy sound redirector app said the Kernel didn't support it. Do I just need to reflash? Is anyone else having this issue with the latest kernel and CM7?
3rd April 2012, 10:39 PM |#145  
Flag Minneapolis, MN
Thanks Meter: 1,362

Donate to Me
More
are you using the swype beta cause I have never had that problem on cm7 or cm9 with the betas...

also this kernel does not support galaxy dock redirector as of yet. dock audio works but there is more to incorporating that app than just that...

Also I have fine tuned the usb host, plugs in and charges phone and powers usb hub, as well as being able to plug back into pc and enter usb mass storage device without having to reboot, progress is going well. I will be posting a forum on the IAP site today for it although the download is only available at the moment for devs and tester. I would like everyone to take a look at it and get a feel for what is going on well before they try this out, I burnt out a usb hub yesterday, completely fried it screwing around, and I'm lucky it wasn't my development epic that got fried...
The Following User Says Thank You to earthbound[iap] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift earthbound[iap] Ad-Free
3rd April 2012, 11:59 PM |#146  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Thanks.
So what does 'dock audio' buy you? i.e. can I put my phone in the car dock and have it pipe out the 3.5mm jack? Sorry for missing the boat here.
4th April 2012, 12:44 AM |#147  
Flag Nashville
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Anybody else not bein able to "deep sleep"?

O.G Epic combined with XDA premium runnin Miui/CM makes her cum #TrueStory
4th April 2012, 12:48 AM |#148  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Texas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CASHVILLEBOS

Anybody else not bein able to "deep sleep"?

Change governors and i/o cfq= no sleep... vr= dead hooker syndrome ( black screen upon wake) I suggest samurai and noop or deadline. =]

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to ÜBER™ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ÜBER™ Ad-Free
4th April 2012, 12:56 AM |#149  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,635

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Goron

Change governors and i/o cfq= no sleep... vr= dead hooker syndrome ( black screen upon wake) I suggest samurai and noop or deadline. =]

Dead Hooker syndrome?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
4th April 2012, 12:59 AM |#150  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Texas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusant

Dead Hooker syndrome?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Dead Hooker Syndrome : Most prevalent in the 3 version of the samurai kernels.. for example ninja, assassin etc. Is the when the phone has issues coming out of deep sleep and presents a "dead" blank screen. The expression is derived from the coined expression of LooneyRat. =]

4th April 2012, 01:01 AM |#151  
Flag Nashville
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Goron

Dead Hooker Syndrome? Lol niceeeeee. Hittin thanks button now! I was runnin vr/samurai...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)