[ec09][heimdall][odin][odex][deodex]

Search This thread

tkrein

Mar 7, 2011
i used this hemdall works good miss some of the themes from muina but this is really stable and fast for a stock rom like the continuum should've always been

kingtuk1

Nov 21, 2010
So, can this rom be flashed to phone if it's running ec07 or does it need to be downgraded first?

abby_nitewolf

Aug 10, 2011
Well, what i been doing is flashing this on top of DL17, but i am pretty sure you can flash on top of EC07, but i cant actually confirm this because i have not tried flashing over it.

Txwolf1980

Aug 13, 2011
Huntsville Tx
So, can this rom be flashed to phone if it's running ec07 or does it need to be downgraded first?

I'm not sure if Abby did the ota but assuming not, it would probably be safer to flash over 07, than any other Rom . That being said, if you have the ability to downgrade then get the ota , I would go that route.

Sent from my SCH-I400 using Tapatalk

abby_nitewolf

Aug 10, 2011
I did the what? Well these files were extracted as soon as 2.2.2 finished loading from the OTA update. Only thing changed was being rerooted. For the peeps that dont want to wait for the long download time. With this said, do not select repartition because it does not include a bootloader and other necesary files, but I will include them in the next file

Deodexed with minor debloat will be up by the morning,sorry for the wait.

kingtuk1

Nov 21, 2010
(running stock ec07)

when i try to flash I get this error...

Local and device PIT files don't match and repartition wasn't specified!
ERROR: Flash aborted!
Ending session...
Rebooting device...

abby_nitewolf

Aug 10, 2011
(running stock ec07)

when i try to flash I get this error...

Local and device PIT files don't match and repartition wasn't specified!
ERROR: Flash aborted!
Ending session...
Rebooting device...

Hmm...weird, try flashing Ec07 odex (relproduction) first with repartition on, they try this image with repartition off, btw it uses i500 pit

abby_nitewolf

Aug 10, 2011
Could either be that your phone is using an i400 pit or just a heimdall error, just checked it out and uploaded fine. But i'll look further into it, I apoligize for any inconvenience

tkrein

Mar 7, 2011
I used this hemdall over eco7 miuna worked just fine but I was ways Ave to leave the battery out when using hemdall or odin. I'm not sure why but that s the only way it works for me

abby_nitewolf

Aug 10, 2011
I used this hemdall over eco7 miuna worked just fine but I was ways Ave to leave the battery out when using hemdall or odin. I'm not sure why but that s the only way it works for me

Thats what i do everytime i flash, always battery out, just a habit of mine i guess :)

Top Liked Posts