• Doctor Who

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • 8-bit

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

ryandubbz

Sep 8, 2012
I don't want to clutter up this thread but can you please post up that dead inside lock screen and thank you so much I love the walking dead and very sad it's gone til October

xtreemgreen

May 11, 2011
Re: [THEME] The Mobile Dead....Phase 1

Can you send your don't open dead inside background please

sent from my s3 using Tapatalk

calebsb

Dec 10, 2012
spokompton

Thanks Caleb, I'm not all here right now. :p

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

No prob. I got your back buddy :thumbup::D

apezasem.jpg

THE PROBERS THEME with Multi View Morph
Multi-Window Theme's, Pulldown Backgrounds, Frameworks, and Morphs zips
MOAR ROM Defining / MultiWindow / Multimod / Morphology
Multi View Tool - cover art theme

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Just a dark plain background

sent from my s3 using Tapatalk

Go here for all the backgrounds you'd like :D http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2096164

apezasem.jpg

steelers_exe

Apr 9, 2011
Last edited:

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3

Run your backup Edit, if your on wicked sensations still, you need to flash the morphology ui and 15 toggle lidroid setup Edit: flashing anything before those will force close your sui

apezasem.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Go to the pulldowns and morphs link in my SIG. Post a pic of what you'd like made if you don't see anything you like. Or run morphology and choose a background from aroma in customize framework selection

apezasem.jpg

I'm on The peoples ROM as of right now checking out this theme. I flash the ROM then this theme then flashed some mods like the red status bar pulldown and red digit dialer from the Morphology thead and then flashed the SILK_center_clock_RED.zip to get my center clock to turn red and the SystemUI kept force closing and had no status bar. So I went and dirty flashed the ROM again and this theme as well as mods I know work so now I just need to get my clock red somehow... also the OP shows all the quick toggles with the zombie theme but only the ones that are pressed are themed on mine?

Last edited:

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3

I'm on The peoples ROM as of right now checking out this theme. I flash the ROM then this theme then flashed some mods like the red status bar pulldown and red digit dialer from the Morphology thead and then flashed the SILK_center_clock_RED.zip to get my center clock to turn red and the SystemUI kept force closing and had no status bar. So I went and dirty flashed the ROM again and this theme as well as mods I know work so now I just need to get my clock red somehow... also the OP shows all the quick toggles with the zombie theme but only the ones that are pressed are themed on mine?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364979943928.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364979943928.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 187

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3

OK I figured out I was flashing the wrong Morphology I should have been flashing the version in The Peoples ROM OP and now I got the red clock like I wanted without the SystemUI crashing. Now I just don't understand why my toggles aren't all the Zombified ones?

Last edited:
Reactions: steelers_exe

steelers_exe

Apr 9, 2011

OK I figured out I was flashing the wrong Morphology I should have been flashing the version in The Peoples ROM OP and now I got the red clock like I wanted without the SystemUI crashing. Now I just don't understand why my toggles aren't all the Zombified ones?

Glad you got it working! The reason the off toggles aren't zombified is because those aren't included, yet. But since you guys are awesome and stuff, I'll probable have that ready for y'all before lunch. How's that sound? :thumbup:

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3

Glad you got it working! The reason the off toggles aren't zombified is because those aren't included, yet. But since you guys are awesome and stuff, I'll probable have that ready for y'all before lunch. How's that sound? :thumbup:

Yeaaaaah boy! :thumbup:

xtreemgreen

May 11, 2011

Sweeeeeet

sent from my Zombie infested s3 using Tapatalk

SICKMADE

Inactive Recognized Themer
Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
im diggin the theme! man i gotta have that blood pull down! im lovin it...i gotta try and make me a theme one of these...if i do expect some pms!

ryandubbz

Sep 8, 2012
I'm using moar and naddicts Morphology and I'm wondering how to get my.clock red from purple and alarm clock also stays naddicts style

Edit also the Wi-Fi Bio hazard icon download link isn't working

Last edited:

steelers_exe

Apr 9, 2011
I'm using moar and naddicts Morphology and I'm wondering how to get my.clock red from purple and alarm clock also stays naddicts style

For the red clock, which I'm assuming you mean the status bar clock, you can run the morphology aroma and just choose the option "leave it alone" for everything except status bar clock color. As for the alarm clock icon, I'm currently working on that, among other things.

steelers_exe

Apr 9, 2011
As promised, just in time for lunch breaks everywhere, toggles with theming for on/off. Watch how a normal off toggle turns into walker right before your very eyes!

Zombie Turned Toggles

b52d2fca-7440-4130-afff-35d0fa12f886_zpsaa4cdaa5.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have a TEST zip for AOSP lock screen circle, I would test but my AOSP lockscreen is being weird right now. If anyone is feeling brave lemme know so I can give you the link.

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3

As promised, just in time for lunch breaks everywhere, toggles with theming for on/off. Watch how a normal off toggle turns into walker right before your very eyes!

Zombie Turned Toggles

b52d2fca-7440-4130-afff-35d0fa12f886_zpsaa4cdaa5.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have a TEST zip for AOSP lock screen circle, I would test but my AOSP lockscreen is being weird right now. If anyone is feeling brave lemme know so I can give you the link.

Friggin Sweet!

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3

Does anyone by any chance know how to get rid of this "Audio applications" when your earphones are plugged in? I'm on the latest Peoples ROM.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365010328647.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365010328647.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 100

PDXunicorn

Jul 12, 2012
PDX

Does anyone by any chance know how to get rid of this "Audio applications" when your earphones are plugged in? I'm on the latest Peoples ROM.

Go to settings accessory unclick audio applications

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: BigMosley

xtreemgreen

May 11, 2011

The toggles off look peachy colored... Can you make them red or maybe invert the on toggles?

sent from my Zombie infested s3 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ULZtEOx.jpg

made for Deodexed MB1 ROMs Running Morphology silk system ui with 15 toggle lidroid.

Theme to be enjoyed on The People's Rom, MOAR Rom, and MB1 roms with stock SILK systemui or aosp SILK systemui from OFFICIAL MORPHOLOGY thread. To reiterate, this theme IS NOT FOR AOSP (yet ;) ) Make sure you check out the morphology thread to make sure your rom is compatible, if you encounter any problems I will do my best to help you out. That being said, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU FLASH TO YOUR PHONE, AS ALWAYS A BACKUP IS RECOMMENDED BEFORE FLASHING ANYTHING, THIS THEME INCLUDED.

Alright, lets get this show on the road....

Confirmed Compatible Roms
    The People's Rom
    MOAR rom
    FREEGS3 v3.0.0+
    KILLJOY7 v2.1+

Whats themed you may ask?
    ---Zombie Pulldown background semi transparent
    ---Bloody Pulldown bar
    ---Eye-see-you Scrubbers
    ---Rotten Toggles
    ---Zombie Herd Status bar semi transparent
    ---Finger lickin good Status bar signal icon
    ---Radioactive Battery mod
    ---Huggers Framework background
    ---Biohazard MMS notification icon
    ---Zombie Multiview
    ---And many more to come!!

If you would like something else themed, you may try requesting it, and if it is within my skill level, I will do my best to accommodate you.

Here are some threads you may want to visit, thank the devs, you know do the xda thing.

The People's Rom
    MOAR Rom
    MORPHOLOGY
    Calebs and Chaostime86 Prober's theme
    Calebs and Chaostime86 Tool cover art theme
    Chaostime86 and Calebs Old School Gamer theme
    ChaosTime86 and Calebs Multiwindow theme, pulldown backgrounds, frameworks, and morphs

Now to give thanks for those who have helped, inspired, or otherwise contributed to this theme
    Kennyglass123
    Naddict
    Rompnit
    Calebsb for helping me out so many times!
    Chaostime86
    Emspilot
    Dazednconfused
    Ollig
    Manufan721 for all the contributions and help, youre the best bro!
    twisteddan for being awesome and making baaaaaad banners
    timmetal6669 for all the help and guidance, really have learned a lot from you man
    Thebear j koss for his awesome themed apps
    Team Rejectz for their awesome resources and tools, couldnt have gotten this far without them
    All of Team Noobz for the awesome resources
    All of Team Bring it for the awesome Rom
    and everyone who's in the threads contributing and helping each other out, keep on keepin on!

Finally, download link:

The Mobile Dead......Outbreak 6.2

Individual Morphs links

This link is to my mediafire folder, all individual morph zips will be in here, most will be named according to what they are, but if you are looking for a certain morph and you cant find it, pm me and Ill tell you which one it is, and then rename it, haha.
    The Mobile Dead Outbreak 4

Changelog:
    Dialer Background
    Lockscreen stuff
    SecContacts stuff
    SecPhone Stuff
    Themed Contact Pictures
    Maybe some other stuff I cant really remember

OP will be updated tomorrow.

Spent a lot of time trying to theme pop up menus and toast messages unsuccessfully, but I've put those on the backburner for now. As always, lemme know if you find something that should be themed and isnt, and I'll work on fixing it. I have an icon set I made a while back, havent gotten around to integrating it because its a small set, but maybe tomorrow I will upload what I have for those of you using non stock launchers, and I will work on getting a more complete set to work with and apply that to theme.
    CHANGELOG

5-31-13
    Outbreak 5
    Added:
    SecMms custom bubbles, style 4 and 5
    SecPhone given the red treatment (more extensive theming to come)
    Blood slider bar
    New status bar and pulldown bar
    New battery (will tweak it and post revised version)
    Pop up menus and dialog boxes themed (Finally!! :p )
    SecWallpaperChooser themed (added wallpapers)
    Some other stuff I may have forgotten.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4-27-13
    Outbreak 4
    Added:
    SecPhone Stuff
    SecContacts Stuff
    Multiwindow stuff
    Themed Contact pictures
    Themed clipboard
    Dialer background
    Zombie headshot lockscreen unlock icon
    Sharpshooter lockscreen circle
    Missed call and sms lockscreen icons
    ----------------------------------------
    4-5-13
    Outbreak 2
    Added:
    Radioactive Loading Circle (black)
    Bloody Lock screen clock
    Biohazard Wifi statusbar icon
    Zombie Turned toggles off (flesh)
    Smartstay statusbar eye-con
    Slider color red

Changed:
    Statusbar signal zombie bird when full
    -----------------------------------
    3-31-13
    Initial Release
    I'm still here guys, just been busy with some stuff, haven't had much time to dedicate to the theme, but I'm still working on it, there is much more to come. :cool: