Defy mini doesnt start (device manager code 10)

Search This thread

splinter703

Mar 30, 2014
Hi,

Since i had troubles with always running out of internal memoryi decided to search the internet to find a solution.
I tought i found something, rooting, so that a part of my sd card could be used as internal memory.
I started making 2 partitions on my SD card 32 FAT and ext4. Than i rebooted my defy mini and saw that there was no fastboot on my smarthphone. Since it was descpribed on the site that this could go wrong if i dint had fastboot i decided to abbord.
I reformatted my sd card to FAT32 but now my sd card isnt displayd anymore in my computer.
I can find it in the device manager with the error "doesnt start code 10".
If did a hard reset, no result, formatted the sd card true my smartphone no result..
I searched this site and i found somthing symular with a samsung, but that solution didnt help. However i think it has to do something with drivers on my pc i learned so far.
Can anybody tell me wath i should do please. If you could explaine it in a novice level it would realy be appreciated.
If nobody can help me i will search some more tomorrow but i am to tierd now
The defy mimi i have is an XT320 android version 2.3.6
thx in advance

splinter703

Mar 30, 2014
Hi,

Since i had troubles with always running out of internal memoryi decided to search the internet to find a solution.
I tought i found something, rooting, so that a part of my sd card could be used as internal memory.
I started making 2 partitions on my SD card 32 FAT and ext4. Than i rebooted my defy mini and saw that there was no fastboot on my smarthphone. Since it was descpribed on the site that this could go wrong if i dint had fastboot i decided to abbord.
I reformatted my sd card to FAT32 but now my sd card isnt displayd anymore in my computer.
I can find it in the device manager with the error "doesnt start code 10".
If did a hard reset, no result, formatted the sd card true my smartphone no result..
I searched this site and i found somthing symular with a samsung, but that solution didnt help. However i think it has to do something with drivers on my pc i learned so far.
Can anybody tell me wath i should do please. If you could explaine it in a novice level it would realy be appreciated.
If nobody can help me i will search some more tomorrow but i am to tierd now
The defy mimi i have is an XT320 android version 2.3.6
thx in advance[/QUOTE
reformat PC seemed to fixed the problem, was gonna do that anyway