By Malaysk, Senior Member on 11th June 2015, 05:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th October 2016, 09:35 AM |#501  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Hamburg

By the way, when I klick on the link to the huifei fileserver in your signature, it is blocked. Whats wrong?

Your right... @typos1 Fileserver account locked
18th October 2016, 11:12 AM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 1,550

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Hamburg

By the way, when I klick on the link to the huifei fileserver in your signature, it is blocked. Whats wrong?

I dont know, its not my server, its @darkalex's.
18th October 2016, 05:54 PM |#503  
Flag Eagle Mountain
Thanks Meter: 181

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by typos1

I dont know, its not my server, its @darkalex's.

Did you by chance keep most files? I so, I might be able to get my server online again. If not, I know where to get the MCU's etc.
If my typing is confusing, I have an excuse.. On pain pills and should not drive.. But I do.. What ever..
18th October 2016, 06:12 PM |#504  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldpapa49

Did you by chance keep most files? I so, I might be able to get my server online again. If not, I know where to get the MCU's etc.
If my typing is confusing, I have an excuse.. On pain pills and should not drive.. But I do.. What ever..

I can still login and everything appears to be there, not tried to download it. I have some stuff on my pc, but it would be good to have another server just in case. Typing perfectly legible.
18th October 2016, 06:25 PM |#505  
Flag Eagle Mountain
Thanks Meter: 181

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by typos1

I can still login and everything appears to be there, not tried to download it. I have some stuff on my pc, but it would be good to have another server just in case. Typing perfectly legible.

I will try to get it online and setup. But probably not right away. The server software is still on the home computer.
I let you know when.. Might be a week, since I'm going on a short vacation with wife.
Pain Pills = Extremely Dizzy..
18th October 2016, 10:39 PM |#506  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldpapa49

I will try to get it online and setup. But probably not right away. The server software is still on the home computer.
I let you know when.. Might be a week, since I'm going on a short vacation with wife.
Pain Pills = Extremely Dizzy..

Ok.
20th October 2016, 07:21 AM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I hate to be the noob in the room, but about 6 months ago i updated my eonon ga2114 to the malaysk 4.4.4 rom. i also updated the mcu while i was at it. So from what i've been reading, is it possible for me to load an mtcc kld6 v2.97 mcu from my current mtcb v2.84, onto my unit as well as the 5.1.1 rom? If so, i already have the rom, where do i find said mcu image? i did a lot of searching. Thanks in advance for any answers guys.
20th October 2016, 10:51 AM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylehorn09

I hate to be the noob in the room, but about 6 months ago i updated my eonon ga2114 to the malaysk 4.4.4 rom. i also updated the mcu while i was at it. So from what i've been reading, is it possible for me to load an mtcc kld6 v2.97 mcu from my current mtcb v2.84, onto my unit as well as the 5.1.1 rom? If so, i already have the rom, where do i find said mcu image? i did a lot of searching. Thanks in advance for any answers guys.

Unfortunately the server in typos1 signature is currently down. Wait til it runs or ask typos1. Maybe he can send you your MCU
20th October 2016, 11:50 AM |#509  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

PM me your email and I ll send it to you.

You dont have an "EononGA2114", you have a Klyde MTCB/C unit, Eonon are simply re-sellers.
21st October 2016, 05:46 PM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thanks boys, I managed to get onto that server as it seems that it is working again. Anyhow, i'm going to try to do the flash. Any tips on making the switch to 5.1.1?
21st October 2016, 05:52 PM |#511  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks boys, I managed to get onto that server as it seems that it is working again. Anyhow, i'm going to try to do the flash. Any tips on making the switch to 5.1.1?

Just follow the nstructions in the thread of whatever ROM you are installing, its easy, make sure you wipe data and cache twice.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)