DELETED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
W

Wambo_Bomb

How to submit a bug.

When you submit a bug you want to make sure that nothing from your side is causing it.
Otherwise I might be hunting a bug which doesn't really exist.
The best way to achieve this is by doing the following.

• Make a nandroid backup.
  • Perform a full wipe (factory reset + wipe /system)
  • Now we have two different ways depending on what kind of problem do you're having.
    • --When you're having a problem with a ROM function flash just the ROM without GAPPS etc. and boot back into the system. You will boot directly onto the homescreen.
    • --When you're having a problem with a 3rd party app in combination with our ROM then flash the ROM and GAPPS.
      • Boot now back into the system. You will boot to the setup wizard.
      • Log in to your Google account but make sure that you untick "Restore from my Google Account to this phone/tablet".
      • Finish the setup and open the playstore and download only the app you're having problems with.
  • Start a logcat recording and reproduce the bug (if possible more than once) while taking the logcat. If you don't know how to get a logcat read this tutorial or this.
  • Post the logcat in a txt file or on pastebin (this is important because you otherwise clog up the threads with your log) in the correct thread.
  • Please also write detailed how we can reproduce the bug.
  • Restore your backup from point 1 and wait for a fix (don't ask for ETAs).

Last edited:
W

Wambo_Bomb

CyanogenMod
===============

Visit http://github.com/CyanogenMod for full changelogs and git access.

Visit http://review.cyanogenmod.org for our Gerrit instance.

CHANGELOG (notable new features)
---------

### 10.1.0
* Common: Android 4.2.2 (Google)
* Common: cLock Lockscreen and Homescreen Widget
* Common: Theme Engine Support
* Common: Customize Navigation Bar (on devices without hardware keys)
* Common: Customize Notification Light
* Common: Display Battery Light
* Common: Profiles with NFC support
* Common: Customize Screen Rotation
* Common: Notification Power Widgets
* Common: DSP Manager
* Common: Volume Rocker Wake
* Common: Performance Settings (I/O Scheduler, CPU Governor, etc)
* Quick Settings: Panel Customization
* Quick Settings: Toggle QS panel with horizontal swipe
* Quick Settings: Split QS actionable area
* Quick Settings: Added QS Tiles
* Status Bar: Hide or Show Clock
* Status Bar: Battery Percentage and Circle Battery
* Status Bar: Show Notification Counts
* Status Bar: Signal Status Customization
* Status Bar: Set Date and Time as buttons (with longpress actions)
* Trebuchet: Launcher Updates
* Lockscreen: Slider Shortcuts
* Lockscreen: Maximize Widgets on Wake

Last edited:
W

Wambo_Bomb

Lol. I got an update for this, but I think I'll wait til someone actually runs it and provides feedback.

W

Wambo_Bomb

Haha I'll run it for a day if you'd like. Otherwise I have one word for you: Slimbean. (or is that two words?) :p

Sent from my GT-P5110 using xda premium
Lol. Nah, its cool. I ran it an loved it.. Only reason I posted it tbh.
And Slimbean is 2 but my space bar got lazy.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We need to get wambo recognized developer status...

Sent from my slimed evo using xda app-developers app
    Even though I'm running Slim Bean, I couldn't resist this CyanogenMod homescreen... :D

uploadfromtaptalk1371785524310.jpg

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
    I flashed w/ the newest radio for EVO from your post chrisstl (http://themikmik.com/showthread.php...-01-15-2-16-13&p=174916&viewfull=1#post174916) and 3G is still not working.

I then realized something: when i go to system settings>about phone>status, my IP address is "unavailable" and bluetooth address is unavailable when I'm off my wi-fi network. Could this be the cause of my problem not being able to connect to sprint's 3G data?

Edit: my bluetooth address became available when I turned BT on (duh)... and I also get an IP address when I connect to my wi-fi network.

So my question remains: is the sprint network unable to recognize my phone to grant me an IP address so I can get 3G access? Or does this issue have to do w/ the rom install?
    As was already stated, you have to be on a Sprint-based Sense ROM for the refresh signal to do anything. Booting up such a ROM and updating your data profile will fix you right up. There's no way to fix it while on an AOSP-based ROM.
    I don't think many people realize this thread moved sections. Bump
    Now that this latest build has settled in I gotta say it doesn't get much smoother than this for Jelly Bean on the OG EVO. There hasn't been any reboots and there's zero lag. I've been running official CM10.1 nightlies on my Galaxy Tab 2 for a while and this ROM feels just as smooth!

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium