11th January 2014, 03:02 PM |#71  
Flag zanjan
Thanks Meter: 424

Donate to Me
More
Info 2 Hello Everyone ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by downloader50

Rom looks good but I find everything too small but when I tried changing the LCD density to 240 the phone keeps rebooting. Also is it possible to change the background on the menus the phone in the background makes things hard to read i would like a plain black.
Cheers

My Friend ,As I Know You Have Changed The Density To a Very Unusable One ... I Recommend You To reFlash The Rom ... And For The Wall Paper I Should Say You Can Put Your Finger On a Plane Part Of The Main Screen (Home ) Then After Some Seconds A Menu Appears And There You Can Choose The Wall Paper ( And Also Load Wallpaers From Gallery ) ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376

12th January 2014, 02:04 AM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
thanks for aokp rom so nice and good but after i use there is a problem when sending sms, the sms sending twice
12th January 2014, 08:53 AM |#73  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glashütten
Thanks Meter: 3,434

Donate to Me
More
re
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma9hendra

thanks for aokp rom so nice and good but after i use there is a problem when sending sms, the sms sending twice

yes i have fixed this in next version... you can work with mms.apk from carbon rom....

pixelfreak
The Following User Says Thank You to -pixelfreak- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -pixelfreak- Ad-Free
15th January 2014, 10:26 AM |#74  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman1376

My Friend ,As I Know You Have Changed The Density To a Very Unusable One ... I Recommend You To reFlash The Rom ... And For The Wall Paper I Should Say You Can Put Your Finger On a Plane Part Of The Main Screen (Home ) Then After Some Seconds A Menu Appears And There You Can Choose The Wall Paper ( And Also Load Wallpaers From Gallery ) ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376

Hi Hitman
Dnesity not a problem already changed it back to standard but all the text and icons are too small for me. As for the wallpaper I am talking about the background behind the menu screens not the wallpaper it looks like the picture of a phone
15th January 2014, 10:50 AM |#75  
Flag zanjan
Thanks Meter: 424

Donate to Me
More
Lightbulb Sorry ... My mistake ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by downloader50

Hi Hitman
Dnesity not a problem already changed it back to standard but all the text and icons are too small for me. As for the wallpaper I am talking about the background behind the menu screens not the wallpaper it looks like the picture of a phone

Oh Sorry My friend ... You meant that ? ... To change It you can extract the whole ROMs ZIP and look in the pictures inside it and find the background photo and replace it with the one you want ( and also rename it to the deleted photos name ) and then make a ZIP of the files you made then install your ZIP to make the ROM use your own photo as background ... ( you also can use Other Launchers ... ) And about the density I think you should make the density a bit ( not too much ) lower to find the icons larger ... (If you make it too low then the icons fill the screen !! so be careful about that )

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376
The Following User Says Thank You to hitman1376 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hitman1376 Ad-Free
4th March 2014, 01:03 AM |#76  
Flag cairo

More
fixin the cam
PixelDroid_KitKatRomCameraFix

how to install this zip into the room???
is that fixin every Cam issues??
what about video recording???
4th March 2014, 07:48 PM |#77  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glashütten

Donate to Me
More
re
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcloveriphonehatter

PixelDroid_KitKatRomCameraFix

how to install this zip into the room???
is that fixin every Cam issues??
what about video recording???

fix camera and camcorder....copy the files in the rom and install or change the files with file explorer

pixelfreak
4th March 2014, 09:48 PM |#78  
Flag cairo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -pixelfreak-

fix camera and camcorder....copy the files in the rom and install or change the files with file explorer

pixelfreak

jus copy the zip into native sdcard and unzip then setup the program........that s it???
5th March 2014, 08:02 AM |#79  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glashütten

Donate to Me
More
re
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcloveriphonehatter

jus copy the zip into native sdcard and unzip then setup the program........that s it???

what is your installad rom-> nativeSD, Nand, Data2Ext or DirectSD ?

Pixelfreak
5th March 2014, 09:56 AM |#80  
Flag - G O R G A N -
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Angry waiting for new version
hi
tanx for working 4.4
We are waiting for new version my bro
5th March 2014, 04:46 PM |#81  
Flag cairo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -pixelfreak-

what is your installad rom-> nativeSD, Nand, Data2Ext or DirectSD ?

Pixelfreak

PixelDroid AOKP KK 4.4.2
Native SD
The Following User Says Thank You to htcloveriphonehatter For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift htcloveriphonehatter Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)