(SAVE FILE) Sonic 4 episode 1 all chaos emeralds

Search This thread

cj2009cj

Feb 4, 2012
Sonic 4 hack!

I have GameCih. And sonic 4, how do I hack it. Evrrythjng I changed had no effect. Onky woked in sonic cd. But for sonjc 4. I want Rings hacks and stuff. Any help. -thanks

Blu33

Nov 3, 2010
Tucson
I have GameCih. And sonic 4, how do I hack it. Evrrythjng I changed had no effect. Onky woked in sonic cd. But for sonjc 4. I want Rings hacks and stuff. Any help. -thanks

you have to find the rings value. Look at my video when the game started I enter 0 because I have no rings say I get 10 more rings then I open gamecih and enter 10 because I got ten more if I get 2 more rings ill enter 12 you have to repeat process until it narrows down the search and when you find it put in whatever you want and lock it like in the vid

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

sonic92

Aug 18, 2013
Thanks so much! i was having so much trouble getting all chaos emeralds in this game on my android tablet but this helped big time! But is there a hack to get unlimited rings in it without rooting your android?

Royalcalais

Sep 1, 2018
Super sonic all emeralds dont work am i doing it wrong placed unzip file to Sdcard/Android/data/com.sega.sonic4epi/files

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All chaos emeralds obtained!

Just place the unzipped file to:

Sdcard/Android/data/com.sega.sonic4epi/files

Done.

(Remember you have to have 50 rings to change into super sonic) ;)