[ROM] | 19-9-2012 | MIUI 2.9.14 | ICS & JB | Kernel 3

Search This thread

shrome99

May 11, 2011
Chandigarh
Excellent job vampire, I'll download latest version when you finish uploading ;) Could you please add the version no. in the thread title (2.6.1)

brainzasif

Apr 19, 2011
Oooooo wow that change log looks delicious... Thank you vampire..

Sent from my Desire S using xda premium

xxmarkosxx

Feb 25, 2009
In some roms, when i add my google account it autodownloads my applications. Is this possible to miui? With backup i will only save settings,messages etc

tookeuss

Jan 17, 2012
Nantes
i'm gonna switch from blind miui to yours.
I used to flash your ice cold sandwich ports vampire, I like your work. but i'm a big fan of MIUI.
Hope it's gonna work after a miui backup, full wipe and all... for sure a nandroid would seem to be in order.
just waiting for a working download link now ;-)
cheers mate

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay Guys I have now decided to stop my porting of MIUIv4 as we have official build now...:) So this thread will just be open to discuss bugs and share anystuff related to miui...and also link up some mods that will make life for newbies easier and be one point source for desire s miuiv4 issues...I will just update whatever kernel and stuff is needed so that you can flash a clean installation always...
    Thanx guys for your support...Cheers to the community :)

Fully-Functional :

Battery history
    Bluetooth & WiFi
    Bluetooth Headset / A2DP
    Google Apps
    GPS
    Headset / Headphones
    HW Acceleration
    Microphone when using apps
    Mobile Data
    Mobile Data usage logging
    Sensors (Proximity, Light, Compass, Rotation)
    Touchscreen
    USB Mass Storage
    USB Tethering
    WiFi tethering
    Camera
    Camcorder

Semi-Functional :

Non-Functional :

Changelog v2.9.14 : Changelog

Installation Instructions:

Official MIUI :

- Take care your hboot is either 2* (if hboot was 0.98*) or 7* (if hboot was 6.98*) else update hboot 1st...
    - Full wipe mandatory (A clean installation always gives a stable rom experience) unless coming from official miui version
    - Flash Rom
    - Optional Kernel : You can flash attached kernel it has capacity to OC, governors and IO schedulars :)
    - Reboot and setup everything

Optional Language Packs
    - Reboot into recovery
    - Flash Language Pack if needed
    - Reboot & Enjoy

JB MIUI :

- Full wipe mandatory (A clean installation always gives a stable rom experience) from any rom MIUI or non MIUI
    - Flash Rom
    - Reboot and setup everything

Download :

ICS :

Official Download

Kernel Thread to Download

Language Pack Download

JB :

2.8.24 Download Credits: Shrome99

Credits :

* miuiandroid community for official one
    * amidabuddha for the kernel :)
    * shrome the omnipresent :p for a JB build :)
    * Prox for helping me with whatever little I know about porting (I mean Proxuser) :)
    * All Devs who helped in some way or the other for ICS development
    * Finally Xda and Desire S community for everything :)
    MIUI JellyBean 2.8.24

OK, since this is only a one-time ROM, I decided not to make a separate thread about it. MIUI v4 JellyBean, based on Andromadus :D Please add this to the OP/Title vampire36 :)

scaled.php
    scaled.php
    scaled.php

Download : MIUI V4 JellyBean 2.8.24 Release 2 - http://d-h.st/DKu

Bugs:
    -Front Camera Not working

Please make a full wipe, doesn't matter what ROM you're coming from.

All credits go to bliind for the original Desire HD base and djpbx for camera fix files. Thanks Guys :)
    Yes you guys can flash to new withought wiping, for be sure oyu can wipe cache ;)

Also, i aint here to steal vampire port, i just happened to made my port, and it was prepared to the auto port.... so i contacted vampire if he wants to work with me on it :p at the end we decided that we will keep the auto port, and as i am pretty busy atm, he will test it and fix it with me :p

I will be here from now on :) so anything you guys need tell me
    i released 2.6.15... sorry i couldnt fix the notification issue yet :p
    Official MIUI V4 will be released for the Desire S today, in about an hour and a half :D https://twitter.com/miuirom/status/231286346478649344