[Q] Updating SuperUser Binary

Search This thread

Bhawar

Mar 27, 2013
Delhi
Hey Guys!

Before creating this thread, I've gone through the related posts of 'Updating SU Binary' but did not find the suitable response. So I'm asking about that Whenever I tried to update the binary over internet, it "Failed" at 'Gaining Root Access' :( But I'm quite sure that my Explorer has been rooted.
Please tell me how to update it and what are the advantages of updating binary?
I've 'Root Explorer' installed in my device.
Please refer to the "Attached Thumbnail".
Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• HTC.jpg
    HTC.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 558
Last edited:

Bhawar

Mar 27, 2013
Delhi
I did install Root Checker and it confirms that my phone is rooted.
Could anyone here can provide me the latest binary file link ... Please tell me the advantages of installing latest binary files? What if I won't update it?
Thanks Again.

Abhaysinh

Jan 1, 2014

Bhawar

Mar 27, 2013
Delhi
Thanks a lot for your reply.
I've downloaded the updated SU binary files. But please tell me how can I manually put the updated files into my phone ...

Last edited:

Abhaysinh

Jan 1, 2014
SuperSU

Thanks a lot for your reply.
I've downloaded the updated SU binary files. But please tell me how can I manually put the updated files into my phone ...

Flash this zip file from your recovery(cwm or twrp).
If you don't have recovery go to this link: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1754876

After Install recovery,backup your ROM.

^^^^^^^^^''''----If you don't have recovery download SuperSU.apk from Google play store And update binary from SuperSU app with normal mode.
link for SuperSu.apk: https://play.google.com/store/apps/...ce=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=supersu

If any question tell me with your preview post(with editing) or Reply post(New user have only 10 post).

If you like my post press thanks.

Last edited:

iamrohit7

Mar 1, 2013
superSU is the way to go!

Hey Guys!

Before creating this thread, I've gone through the related posts of 'Updating SU Binary' but did not find the suitable response. So I'm asking about that Whenever I tried to update the binary over internet, it "Failed" at 'Gaining Root Access' :( But I'm quite sure that my Explorer has been rooted.
Please tell me how to update it and what are the advantages of updating binary?
I've 'Root Explorer' installed in my device.
Please refer to the "Attached Thumbnail".
Thanks a lot.

Try super SU instead. Updating binary is hell lot easier than cwm superuser. Try googling flashable super su. It's the best , I would say.