Thanks Meter: 23,793

By TKruzze, Senior Member on 8th August 2013, 03:03 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
16th October 2013, 10:41 AM |#501  
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 462

Donate to Me
More
Noob question: those packages are with or without NEON instruction? I want to try it with LG 2x and our phone (Tegra 2) doesn't support NEON.

16th October 2013, 03:00 PM |#502  
Flag Ukraine, Zaporizhzhya
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question Titanium backup issue
Hello and thank you for this app pack!
But I have an issue with Titanium backup after installing the " FULL COMPLETE PACKAGE" from 10.10.2013. I rebooted to Recovery, installed zip, wiped cacje and dalvik-cache, rebooted to he system. Everything is working well, but when I tried to create a backup of new apps in Titanium, it said "No free space", while there iare 6 b more. But it can restore any app. Changing of the backup dir didn't help. Superuser is working (restoring in Titanium and copy / delete o /sys/system/app). What can be the problem and where I should search to resolve it? Thank you.
My device is Google Nexus 4, CyanogenMod 10.2.
16th October 2013, 03:01 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Gapps 10/10/13 did not have the chrome?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
16th October 2013, 03:08 PM |#504  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 154

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adeelhayat90

Gapps 10/10/13 did not have the chrome?

No
16th October 2013, 05:34 PM |#505  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _artem_

No

But why bro? Is it not the part of gapps?

16th October 2013, 05:40 PM |#506  

More
Quote:

It's a Google's app but it's a browser and one wants to use opera instead of chrome, or next browser or another browser, so it's not good to make someone install chrome - that's why I think it isn't in gapps - you still can install it from play store and convert to system app if you want it to be system app
16th October 2013, 05:42 PM |#507  

More
Quote:

It's a Google's app but it's a browser and one wants to use opera instead of chrome, or next browser or another browser, so it's not good to make someone install chrome - that's why I think it isn't in gapps - you still can install it from play store and convert to system app if you want it to be system app

How to convert it to system app?

16th October 2013, 05:44 PM |#508  

More
Quote:

How to convert it to system app?

By using Titanium Backup or just move chrome.apk from /data/app/ to /system/app/ with any root explorer
The Following User Says Thank You to _artem_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _artem_ Ad-Free
16th October 2013, 06:19 PM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:

Quote:

Hey there,

would it be possible to include a chrome Addon package (since it also some sort of pure Google Experience). For those who have no idea how to do that and don't have root? :/
(thanks in advance)

Cheers
16th October 2013, 06:34 PM |#510  
Flag system/etc/init.d/
Thanks Meter: 184

More
Quote:

By using Titanium Backup or just move chrome.apk from /data/app/ to /system/app/ with any root explorer

not that easy..if you move chrome.apk manually you need to extract libchromeview.so from apk package then move it to system/lib/..otherwise chrome failed to open..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium on AOSPA3+
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phadly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift phadly Ad-Free
16th October 2013, 07:37 PM |#511  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 23,793

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhatts

So it'll be wipe Dalvik, Cache, and System? Thanks for your quick reply!

Yep. That should do it. Then flash in the order I suggested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhavverma2710

Is this package is compatible with MIUI rom also..??

Obviously, I can't test every ROM out there, but, yes, it should be compatible. If you have problems, please let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikslawlok

Hello everybody.
I dream of a package "Gapps" containing only the Google Play Store. And for another, containing only the Google Play Store and Photosphere. Is this dream will come true one day? In any case, thank you for your work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfloflo

Is it possible to have a very light package with only the core feature as all google apps can be install from Play Store after in my country, pls ?

You guys might want to check out @BaNkS GApps HERE. He does a nice job of maintaining a completely minimal GApps package.
Note that his PhotoSphere package is only truly compatible with the Nexus 4. However, you could use my PhotoSphere Addon if you have another compatible Nexus device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zesaver

Hello and thank you for this app pack!
But I have an issue with Titanium backup after installing the " FULL COMPLETE PACKAGE" from 10.10.2013. I rebooted to Recovery, installed zip, wiped cacje and dalvik-cache, rebooted to he system. Everything is working well, but when I tried to create a backup of new apps in Titanium, it said "No free space", while there iare 6 b more. But it can restore any app. Changing of the backup dir didn't help. Superuser is working (restoring in Titanium and copy / delete o /sys/system/app). What can be the problem and where I should search to resolve it? Thank you.
My device is Google Nexus 4, CyanogenMod 10.2.

Sorry, but this is not a GApps issue. It's strictly an issue with TB.
The Following User Says Thank You to TKruzze For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TKruzze Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4, aospa, gapps, pa gapps, paranoid
Previous Thread Next Thread