[App] NotesMobile Note taking app

Search This thread

Tubgirl

Nov 5, 2009
Hello, I used to use this fine program on my Galaxy Note N7000 but now I've sold it and have a Galaxy Note II N7100... do you think it will work? (resolution on Note II is 720x1280)

Brgds... /Tubgirl

flamestring

Nov 25, 2010
Myscript Note will be officially on Samsung apps

Vision Objects, company behind this amazing HWR app, signed a deal with Samsung. According to their info on facebook, official latest version of Mayscript Note should be available on Samsung Apps market before the end of this year and compatible with Galaxy Note.

They also provide the engine for S Note on Galaxy Note 2 and Galaxy Tab 10.1. I had a chance to play with both in a store and I must say - the HWR functionality is incredibly precise!!!!! They make the best HWR around, everything else I've tried is miles miles miles behind.

The official HWR in original Galaxy Note S Memo is useles - I get only random characters from my writing.
The one on Galaxy Note II and Galaxy Tab 10.1 - 99.99% accuracy for the same writing.

I hope ETA will not get breached :)

Reactions: samseud

advptg

Aug 25, 2010
Nothing happened after flashing successfully via recovery.. The app is not seen in the app drawer.. My rom is AllianceROM_N7000_JB_XXLSC_Beta-1.1

chipwizz

Oct 10, 2008
Pune
wizzdome.wordpress.com
I highly doubt this will work on Jellybean because the app was built for honeycomb lol.

Surprised this thread is still barely kicking :p

This is working on CM10 as well as CM10.1 at DPI 260/240/213. There should not be any issue for stock room as well, If you use it at these DPI values. I read it some where in this thread that Max DPI value it supports its 267. You can give a try. :) . here is screen shot from cm10.1.
notesmobile.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Gumby63

osms

Dec 19, 2012
Hi,
I'm French, excuse all mistakes i've made in english.:cyclops:
Also sorry if I'm in a bad section, but not much about on myscript notes asus.
I have an asus tf300t and I am very interested in MyScript Notes ...
my tablet is root, in JB and TWRP recovery.
I flashed NotesMobile-Galaxy-Note-GTN7000 course it does not work ...
I flashed NotesMobile Flyer.zip-and-NotesMobile View.zip does not work either ...
Device tell me 'md5 not found"
What options are available to m,e to use MyScript note?
tk u

chipwizz

Oct 10, 2008
Pune
wizzdome.wordpress.com
Hi,
I'm French, excuse all mistakes i've made in english.:cyclops:
Also sorry if I'm in a bad section, but not much about on myscript notes asus.
I have an asus tf300t and I am very interested in MyScript Notes ...
my tablet is root, in JB and TWRP recovery.
I flashed NotesMobile-Galaxy-Note-GTN7000 course it does not work ...
I flashed NotesMobile Flyer.zip-and-NotesMobile View.zip does not work either ...
Device tell me 'md5 not found"
What options are available to m,e to use MyScript note?
tk u
if you open cwm package there are few lib files and apk that gets pushed under system. since you are on TWRP you may use some root file explorer to push these files manually to appropriate folders and set permissions. Let us know if that works.
regards

osms

Dec 19, 2012
thank you chipwiz for this information
what are the appropriate directories and folders?
where to put the META-INF? where to place the file system?
tks

chipwizz

Oct 10, 2008
Pune
wizzdome.wordpress.com
thank you chipwiz for this information
what are the appropriate directories and folders?
where to put the META-INF? where to place the file system?
tks
ok I got it :). No need to touch meta-inf, only system folder is required. I am quoting my other post for process. hope that will help.
How to install
1. in case you have patience, and got hold of CWM flashable zip then you know how to flash
2. in case you are lazy like me or dont want to reboot and have root file explorer, just push the files to appropriate folder (if you cant figure out folders then better stay away, it can be hazardous also), change permissions and owner. (Yeh.. some time still i need to reboot, so much of pain to fingers :))

How i push apks and libs to system (if 5 or less files, otherwise i prefer CWMflash method):

1. using root explorer extract needed file
2.move extracted files to /system
3. Go to /system, select individual file, long press and select permissions menu
4. change permissions to rw-r--r-- i.e. all rows in "read" column, "owner" row in "write" column and none in "execute" column, once permissions selected press ok
5. select same file, long press and select change owner from displayed menu. change owner and group as "root"
6. once all files are changed for permissions and owner, move them to appropriate /system/lib or /system/app folder. You should move libs first to /system/lib
7. if there more files then i prefer to use CWMflash method. attaching template that can come handy. you have to unzip template, place apks and libs in appropriate folders and zip it again them so that "system" folder is in root of zip file structure.
In case there is any release that i have missed, let me know. i can add it to list as one place to refer for G Note community.
regards
note: apk file will go in /system/app and libs will go to /system/lib.
cheers ...:)

Last edited:

osms

Dec 19, 2012
Hi,
and thank u all this informations.
following all your instructions, I managed to install MyScript Notes on my Asus TF300T :D
Chipwizz thank you, & thank you XDA

For cons, I'm pretty disappointed by this application ...
I think 7notes with mazec is much more intuitive in terms of handwriting recognition.
The only one problem, is that it only exists in English (and Japanese!).
nothing for the French language ...

But perhaps there's XDA there a way to do this?
PM welcome!

MobRookie

Aug 1, 2011
Thank you very much for the app... hope we will see it on Play Store soon.

It works without any problems on my Nexus 7 (CM10.1) but I just can't get the app to rotate to landscape mode. Is it working in landscape for you guys?

Top Liked Posts