[Mod]☆Reel's Mods☆ Boot & Shutdown Animations - Updated 7/13/13

Search This thread

MajorTom_

Feb 17, 2011
Download link doesn't seem to be working. Tried it on chrome and stock touchwiz browser

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Reactions: ReelFiles

AllanJH

Mar 2, 2009
Sure thing, any preference? Phoenix or AMI? In the meanwhile check this thread out, this guy has some premade and for certain models.

Thanks, using one of the others for now! Unfortunately the closest I could find was the GNex.

I don't have any real preferences on it aside from it looking like the basic black-background boot screen with the hardware tests and that it show the Note II's spec values for RAM, CPUs, etc. I haven't found ANY with the correct specs in the hardware test, so a Note II specific one would be awesome!

ReelFiles

Jan 29, 2012
Wrong Island
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Thanks, using one of the others for now! Unfortunately the closest I could find was the GNex.

I don't have any real preferences on it aside from it looking like the basic black-background boot screen with the hardware tests and that it show the Note II's spec values for RAM, CPUs, etc. I haven't found ANY with the correct specs in the hardware test, so a Note II specific one would be awesome!

I found one for our device here, that would be kinda hard to make, not like ripping videos and converting them.
attachment.php

Top Liked Posts