[ROM][KERNEL][PORT][LOTK]4 Kornerz Ultimate OC'D 2 Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

guih

Jan 5, 2011
Instagram is simply a photo sharing social network, nothing more nothing less, though now that Facebook acquired that might change. Never understood the fun in it

biga1

Aug 18, 2010
NOOB TOWN
Honor 5X
finally have time to install. nandroid backup and gonna take it for a spin..thanks diablo, this will be my first rom from you. just ran ginger beta from TN and definitely want to check out yours...

guih

Jan 5, 2011
i saw this and wanted to try this, but im curious if 4g is working on this rom? i didnt see anything mentioning it if it was or wasnt. thanks guys

cant wait to try it.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

there is an app that has all those called android pro widgets. its not free though. i cant remember how much it costs, but it works great. hopefully this helps.

For the record all sense ROMs *should* have 4g working, excluding the sense 3.5 ROMs

jasonlcheung

Mar 7, 2011
4G

Yup, it works. I live in a 4G area, and specifically asked for it to be included in this
absolutely beautiful ROM.

Many props to Diablo67!

~Jason

Reactions: NaterTots

shizume

Aug 25, 2010
Share that theme,it looks nice,where did you get it?

Its not a theme to begin with. I use desktop visualizer(free) from the market to change the icon of each apps. The icon I use is called ICS from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1544123
There's a collection of many different icon here along with a simple direction for desktop visualizer. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=824656
As far as wallpaper, I used zedge for most if not all my background. This one is called "wall to wall wave"

Reactions: NaterTots

yotie

Apr 13, 2011
so CAL
look

wow man looks sweet,,,,gonna give this a spin.....nice job...
supportbanner02.png

shizume

Aug 25, 2010
I found a small bug. If I go into gmail, I can't add a new account to it. It will force close as soon as I click add an account.
No biggie though, I can still be able to add account through settings> account & sync.

Diablo67

wow man looks sweet,,,,gonna give this a spin.....nice job...
supportbanner02.png
Thanks.

I found a small bug. If I go into gmail, I can't add a new account to it. It will force close as soon as I click add an account.
No biggie though, I can still be able to add account through settings> account & sync.
I havent seen that problem yet,try and update it through google play and see if that helps.

aheeejd

Diablo, WOW! I do not like much at all to do with sense, until now. This is really something else. I've been blown away. I'm an ics guy but this is staying on my phone until I get board with it. I have been emailing screenshots to all my freinds. All of which are not rooted (sackless) & they are starting to ask how safe is it to root, lol...... Great job man. I haven't been this excited since ics came out for Evo.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Developer/Rom Disclaimer:

I will not be held responsible for anything that happens with or to your phone after you install this rom.

Team LOTK

jamieg71
    Papasmurf151
    Ropodope
    Miksheppard
    Kendallc123
    Diablo67

Install Instructions:

1)Download Rom
    2)Do a nandroid of your current rom
    3)Copy rom to the root of your sd card
    4)Reboot into recovery and wipe everything but the sd card 3 times
    5)Find rom and install
    6)After rom install,find gapps and install
    7)Now theres 2 options that work,you can either install DT's app2sd or New Data To SD-EXT Mod(Uses SD Ext as internal)
    8)After install reboot and setup rom
    9)After setup,reboot one more time to set the tweaks.

Q & A

"What if an app keeps FCing"???Boot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik,the go to options and fix permissions,if that doesnt work,uninstall the app and reinstall it.

"Why cant i download apps from the playstore,i keep getting an error"???Go into system settings,then find applications and find playstore app and clear cache and data and reboot,then sign back in.Also try wiping cache and dalvik,it wont hurt.

Videos

4 Kornerz Ultimate Extras

CrossBreeder-Entropy Lag Reduce/DNS Speedup/Tether boost/Clean Adblock!

Xposed - ROM modding without modifying APKs

New Data To SD-EXT Mod

Darktremor Apps2SD

Gapps 4.1.2

Rom:

4 Kornerz Ultimate OC'D 2

Older Releases:

4 Kornerz
    Is it still the same base as the previous release?
    Duh. Helps if I read. Never mind. Sorry.
    The first base was 4.67 but it was'nt optimized and it was ode'exed.Also used a stock kernel.This one is an optimized base with the classic SBC kernel from ca1ne.
    Ok guys,im finishing up the update now.Will be up by tomorrow morning,checking for errors and fc's now.This will be on a different base and kernel,with more mods and tweaks and i took the theme back to default,i had requests to leave it as a default,so some could theme it,but i want the themes posted here,so other members can use them.
    Update!!!!

Ok guys,im outta town right now,but ive been working on a great update for the rom,i have made some big changes to the rom,1 of the things was just by replacing the base with CM9 or the 5.07 base,the 5.07 base seems to be very stuborn,giving me a few problems,the CM9 base seems to work with everything,lol,not sure which one im gonna use yet,i'm doing some light themeing right now,so there will be an update in a day or so.Need to give those poor guys a break over at Team Dirt,they've been working hard on some great stuff,make sure you give these guys some props.
    Ok guys everythings finished but the rom,i have a few more things to touch up and this thing will be ready for release,thanks to all the help from my friends and great devs,Robobob,Smelkus,Tronit and jlmancuso,for their help and hard work.