URGENT - Please Help

Search This thread

nivekx9

Feb 21, 2013
Portland
So I just Odin Stock 4.3 and then I applied the update.zip to get it to 4.4.2. After that I tried flashing a ROM and eventually I just stupidly wiped my phone and I have no firmware on it. I went to Odin to get it back to stock 4.3 but due to Knox, I was not able to and now I'm stuck on the "Connect to kies" message. What do I do? I'm at loss here ;(. Please help. And the phone is not showing up on Odin...do I wait for Samsung to release a 4.4.2 tar?

Skipjacks

Nov 1, 2011
Baltimore
So I just Odin Stock 4.3 and then I applied the update.zip to get it to 4.4.2. After that I tried flashing a ROM and eventually I just stupidly wiped my phone and I have no firmware on it. I went to Odin to get it back to stock 4.3 but due to Knox, I was not able to and now I'm stuck on the "Connect to kies" message. What do I do? I'm at loss here ;(. Please help. And the phone is not showing up on Odin...do I wait for Samsung to release a 4.4.2 tar?

Do you have custom recovery installed?

If so just put any ROM on your SD Card, and flash that in recovery. The phone will boot right up and will be working again. From there you can do whatever you want.